Dimwit Michelle Obama Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Moderator White6 locked the thread on Michelle Obama, Dimwit, because it did not have my written remarks. In fact, I did say "Written by my friend, Paul," and it is implicit that I agree wholeheartedly with Paul's position and comments.

So take Paul's erudite comments as if they were mine. I do hope this suits the RULE ENFORCERS at USMB. Rules are SO IMPORTANT to enforce, n'est-ce pas?

I will further append my remarks thusly. The Obamas have always been hateful, hypocritical, greedy, Leftist and racist. These are fundamental characteristics of scores of millions of Democrats.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Written by my friend, Paul:

Unscripted, Michelle Obama is something of a dimwit.
Regardless of her inability to express herself in the form of a compound sentence, as ably demonstrated in her Princeton thesis, she has managed to fail upwards.
A product of affirmative action at Princeton and Harvard, where she was ushered through by the liberal professoriate, she rose without a trace until she stumbled into Barack Obama at the Sidley/Austin law firm in Chicago and the rest is history.

Both of her national best-selling books were written by ghost writers otherwise they would have been unreadable. They contain a good deal of sniveling and her woe-is-me race baiting is evident despite now being a prominent member of the gated community with a net worth well over $80 million.
She is a darling of the mainstream media and, curiously enough, of fashion magazines which fawn over her bulk with the kind of sickening sycophancy that was normally reserved for particularly sadistic Roman emperors.
This, not her intellect, proven ability or genuine achievements, has had the effect of manufacturing her into one of the most popular women in America and a superstar in the Democratic Party. Nevertheless, she’s an imposter.

Like her husband, a man who proved every week that a law degree from Harvard is no proof of brilliance, her star is made of tinsel but that will not be an impediment to her running for the presidency and conducting her husband’s fourth miserably destructive term if she wins.

Paul

Well, there is such a thing as "fucking your way to the top". Mariah Carey did it. If it were left to her "singing" "talents", she'd still be screeching at local bars, scaring away the patrons.

Can't stand people who prostitute themselves in order to get a cushy lifestyle. Makes me sick.
Can't trust them at all. Damned Democrats.

Moderator White6 locked the thread on Michelle Obama, Dimwit, because it did not have my written remarks. In fact, I did say "Written by my friend, Paul," and it is implicit that I agree wholeheartedly with Paul's position and comments.

So take Paul's erudite comments as if they were mine. I do hope this suits the RULE ENFORCERS at USMB. Rules are SO IMPORTANT to enforce, n'est-ce pas?

I will further append my remarks thusly. The Obamas have always been hateful, hypocritical, greedy, Leftist and racist. These are fundamental characteristics of scores of millions of Democrats.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Written by my friend, Paul:

Unscripted, Michelle Obama is something of a dimwit.
Regardless of her inability to express herself in the form of a compound sentence, as ably demonstrated in her Princeton thesis, she has managed to fail upwards.
A product of affirmative action at Princeton and Harvard, where she was ushered through by the liberal professoriate, she rose without a trace until she stumbled into Barack Obama at the Sidley/Austin law firm in Chicago and the rest is history.

Both of her national best-selling books were written by ghost writers otherwise they would have been unreadable. They contain a good deal of sniveling and her woe-is-me race baiting is evident despite now being a prominent member of the gated community with a net worth well over $80 million.
She is a darling of the mainstream media and, curiously enough, of fashion magazines which fawn over her bulk with the kind of sickening sycophancy that was normally reserved for particularly sadistic Roman emperors.
This, not her intellect, proven ability or genuine achievements, has had the effect of manufacturing her into one of the most popular women in America and a superstar in the Democratic Party. Nevertheless, she’s an imposter.

Like her husband, a man who proved every week that a law degree from Harvard is no proof of brilliance, her star is made of tinsel but that will not be an impediment to her running for the presidency and conducting her husband’s fourth miserably destructive term if she wins.

Paul
The Obamas are elitists and hypocrites, but not remotely leftist.

Well, there is such a thing as "fucking your way to the top". Mariah Carey did it. If it were left to her "singing" "talents", she'd still be screeching at local bars, scaring away the patrons.

Can't stand people who prostitute themselves in order to get a cushy lifestyle. Makes me sick.
Can't trust them at all. Damned Democrats.

It's unseemly to mention that principle, without mentioning by far the most successful instance that our nation has yet seen, which would be Kamala “The Whore” Harris.

KamalaHarrisInpiration_EjzCDSKXsAM_T27-gigapixel-low_res-scale-1_00x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back