Obama Won!

people like Lakota would never think about questioning ANYTHING Obama says or does.....and that is because of ONE reason only.....he is afraid someone like himself or Dean will call him a Racist.......

Actually some of his facts were off the mark a bit too. However I do feel that Mitt looked good while lying through his teeth. But he is a politican and style matters....

right....he is a Politician.....by the way....im sure the other guy was just being a "truthful" Politician too....

My first sentance was referring to the President. He just didn't look as good doing it.

people like Lakota would never think about questioning ANYTHING Obama says or does.....and that is because of ONE reason only.....he is afraid someone like himself or Dean will call him a Racist.......

Actually some of his facts were off the mark a bit too. However I do feel that Mitt looked good while lying through his teeth. But he is a politican and style matters....

What did he lie about?

Check your favorite factchecker site.

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i thought obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some msnbc pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which i agree; however, obama may have simply been giving romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, jim lehrer, was pathetic.

$butt.JPG

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Such a sick puppy you are!

Bill Maher, lamenting the loss of a million dollars, said Obama might really need a teleprompter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh2::laugh2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You can hear the river of tears falling from his face.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Such a sick puppy you are!

Bill Maher, lamenting the loss of a million dollars, said Obama might really need a teleprompter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh2::laugh2:

Their empty suit proved he really is just an empty suit....DOH!

"Fact Check" Obama's spending, trillions in debt, middle class income losses, unemployment statistics, energy prices, food prices, food stamp participation, union bribery, and obamacares actual expenses.........

Then get back to us.........................

Any halfway intelligent person knows Romney is lying and his math doesn't add up.

I agree; amen, Lord, I agree. And any FULLY intelligent person knows that Obama is a prolific liar and HIS figures don't add up.

Our Corpseman in chief showed the world that without the aid of a teleprompter - where he merely reads what someone else has written - Obama is not the intellectual giant the media has falsely portrayed him to be. Obama's much-touted brilliance was extinguished last night.

Americans got to look behind the curtain and discovered that the Great and Wonderful O was nothing but a sham; a media-created illusion.

Anyone who imbibed mad dog 20/20, a little mescaline, smoked some peace pipe dope, and ghost danced for hope was certain Obama won.............................

One could say Obama gave Mittens enough rope to hang himself. Romney brought his own rope. What the rabid newGOPers never seem to get is that it is their lying that is their downfall. Romney was not just lying to the president ... he was lying to the American public. That may have no consequence to the segment of voters that live the lie.. but they are not going to be voting for truth anyway. Willard's attempt to "steal" the debate will meet with the same justice as any smash and grab felon. He will get "caught" for his transgressions and justice will prevail. We are not a company brought to it's knees by Bain Capital Vultures. We do not and will not let The CEO talk down to us and steal what we worked to gain for ours and our childrens future.

I say let the thugs think they won something. I say good...we have even more evidense with their fingerprints all over it.

One could say Obama gave Mittens enough rope to hang himself. Romney brought his own rope. What the rabid newGOPers never seem to get is that it is their lying that is their downfall. Romney was not just lying to the president ... he was lying to the American public. That may have no consequence to the segment of voters that live the lie.. but they are not going to be voting for truth anyway. Willard's attempt to "steal" the debate will meet with the same justice as any smash and grab felon. He will get "caught" for his transgressions and justice will prevail. We are not a company brought to it's knees by Bain Capital Vultures. We do not and will not let The CEO talk down to us and steal what we worked to gain for ours and our childrens future.

I say let the thugs think they won something. I say good...we have even more evidense with their fingerprints all over it.

:blahblah: :lol:

:blahblah: :lol:

I see people like you every day. Just after I wake up and move around a bit.

Laakota is #1 lefty hysteric...I suspect he's somewhere nursing a migraine and contemplating suicide right now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36fDBZYdxc4]Obama gets owned in 1st debate 10/3/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Trickle-down tax cuts don't grow the economy! That has been historically proven!

it would also appear that trickle down hope and change didn't grow the economy either....

Yes, I suspect it would appear that way to an idiot.

So you are saying that it was not a forgone conclusion that you were going to declare obama the winner?

I think you are deluding yourself there a bit.

You saying anything other then obama was the winner.... the world would have ended. I am also pretty sure both left and right also know what your opinion would have been

or could it be, what you are saying is that i am an idiot and was wrong in my assessment of your brainwashing...and that you have declared romeny the clear winner?

either way.... you are the idiot. Its a win win for me.

Forum List

Back