Romney Threw The Tea Party/Ryan Under The Bus

Said he would not cut medicare,social security,education....

And as we've been shown by Obama and many other politicians, campaign promises mean approximately jack shit.

The winner of this election will the one who grabs the independents, as always. Is the tea party really going to vote for Obama or Gary Johnson instead of Mitt? For the overwhelming majority, nope.

So, cling to the idea that the comment means anything at all.

booo hoooo my boy lost now i have to throw the game board around to show my displasure and make sure no one else has a good time.

Obviously you have no idea what he has said, when you only listen to commiecrat talking points you don't get accurate information, as far as I'm concerned Romney was consistent.

I have no idea what Romney believes...

Is it really possible to truly know what any politician really believes?

Unlike Obama in 2008, there's plenty of Romney to look back on. He's pretty thoroughly moderate as evidenced by his long, hard fight to gain the backing of the republican base... which is why i laugh when liberals attack him like he's some far right crazy.

But, that's what a good soldier does. Execute the orders from the commander, no questions.

And as we've been shown by Obama and many other politicians, campaign promises mean approximately jack shit.

The winner of this election will the one who grabs the independents, as always. Is the tea party really going to vote for Obama or Gary Johnson instead of Mitt? For the overwhelming majority, nope.

At least Barack Obama promised things his supporters supported.

At least Barack Obama promised things his supporters supported.

So, Romney needs to propose the abolition of Medicare and Social Security to get the votes of the far right? I doubt that.

So you're celebrating the idea that a politician is intentionally lying in his campaign in order to gain support? Jesus Christ, the wing nuts are getting nuttier and nuttier.

So you're celebrating the idea that a politician is intentionally lying in his campaign in order to gain support? Jesus Christ, the wing nuts are getting nuttier and nuttier.

Every politician does it on both sides of the aisle. If you don't believe that, then you're really not paying attention. Politics is basically bullshit artistry.

Last edited:

Every politician does it on both sides of the aisle. If you don't believe that, then you're really not paying attention. Politics is basically bullshit artistry.

I never said they don't do it. But I sure as Hell don't condone it. You, on the other hand, seem to be advocating it whole heartedly. All while condemning Obama for it, no less.

Forum List

Back