Obama Won!

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

I hate to break it to you, but this is not a dream. The debate really happened and Obama got shown for the petulant, arrogant, inept, community organizer that he is. Brace yourself because the next debate is foreign policy and Obama is going to have to explain why our Libyan consulate was denied adequate security and now our ambassador and three others are dead. He'll have to explain why it's been three weeks and we haven't been able to visit, let alone secure the scene. He'll have to explain why he tried to blame a movie when he knew it was Al Qaeda. He'll have to answer for Old Glory being replaced at 4 embassies with an islamic flag.

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

One more to go, and you'll be able to sleep soundly...
stidesbottles.jpg

No, Obama was pathetic, you're just stupid...

I hate to break it to you, but this is not a dream. The debate really happened and Obama got shown for the petulant, arrogant, inept, community organizer that he is. Brace yourself because the next debate is foreign policy and Obama is going to have to explain why our Libyan consulate was denied adequate security and now our ambassador and three others are dead. He'll have to explain why it's been three weeks and we haven't been able to visit, let alone secure the scene. He'll have to explain why he tried to blame a movie when he knew it was Al Qaeda. He'll have to answer for Old Glory being replaced at 4 embassies with an islamic flag.

Yes, I'm sure that makes you wet. However, why don't you give a shit about the details/facts regarding Romney's economy/tax bullshit that changes with the weather?

i thought he won also, he won second place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

well that one tired me out.

I'm listening to obama's press secretary explain how obama was the clear winner.

The obama goal was to show how disconnected Romney is from ordinary Americans and he did that, anything else is absurd.

She deserves an academy award.

Last edited:

Yes, I'm sure that makes you wet. However, why don't you give a shit about the details/facts regarding Romney's economy/tax bullshit that changes with the weather?

Because unlike you, I understand exactly what Mitt has been saying all along. I understand that if you grow the economy, you grow revenue. Not my fault that you don't have the I.Q. to understand basic economics. I think Romney gave Obama a proper lesson tonight in Economics 101.

Fact checkers, be they honest or not, won't get 60 million viewers to influence.

You lose

Romney did well by not being honest or truthful. Possibly the most honest thing he said was he was going to cut funding on PBS.

Everything else was way out of whack.

Because unlike you, I understand exactly what Mitt has been saying all along. I understand that if you grow the economy, you grow revenue. Not my fault that you don't have the I.Q. to understand basic economics. I think Romney gave Obama a proper lesson tonight in Economics 101.

Actually he didn't.

What he did do was make changes to the English language.

Tax cuts? Peeeshaww..

Rate Reduction.

Actually he didn't.

Tax cuts? Peeeshaww..

Rate Reduction.

Yeah he did. You know, I expected Lakhota and company to deny reality, but even though you're a partisan,I had thought you to be above that level. Even Chris Matthews can't claim Obama won and that bromance looked like it was going to be forever.

Actually he didn't.

Tax cuts? Peeeshaww..

Rate Reduction.

Yeah he did. You know, I expected Lakhota and company to deny reality, but even though you're a partisan,I had thought you to be above that level. Even Chris Matthews can't claim Obama won and that bromance looked like it was going to be forever.

Chris Matthews is an opportunistic piece of shit who made his career on MSNBC by bashing the Clintons. He blows in the wind...

I love the liberals tantrum at MSNBC.

Chris Matthews said "What was obama's strategy beyond we just adore him?"

Rachel Maddow said "obama went easy on Romney because he didn't want to show him up that badly."

Forum List

Back