Obama Won!

lol, Obama had the edge with intelligent voters

boy oh boy...poor dear lahkota:lol:

Yeah okay, "Obama won".... and the Ambassador is still dead and Obama lied.

Any other delusional comments?

Do teepee's have toilets or outhouses...because Lahkota is full of shit.

Last edited:
I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Dang, Lakhota!

First off, I do believe that you do think that Obama "won" from your political perspective, but even the MSNBC gang says he was beaten. I'd love to see where your political ideology stands on a graph, I'd guess you're really hugging the bold line on the left. Wow!

The thought processes of political ideologues absolutely fascinate me. A person truly can talk themselves into virtually anything, and believe it 100%, seemingly at a cellular level. Both "sides" of the spectrum.

Partisan Psychology: Why Do People Choose Political Loyalties Over Facts? : It's All Politics : NPR

And some interesting thoughts from Russ Douthat: Is there anything good to be said about the partisan mindset? On an individual level, no. It corrupts the intellect and poisons the wells of human sympathy. Honor belongs to the people who resist partisanship’s pull, instead of rowing with it.

But for the country as a whole, partisanship does have one modest virtue. It guarantees that even when there’s an elite consensus behind whatever the ruling party wants to do (whether it’s invading Iraq or passing Obamacare), there will always be a reasonably passionate opposition as well. Given how much authority is concentrated in Washington, especially in the executive branch, even a hypocritical and inconsistent opposition is better than no opposition at all.

Last edited:
If our history says one thing, it is a wild west economy and low taxes lead to depressions and recessions as the bills come due and the shenanigans reveal themselves. I can no longer take Romney or most republicans and even many democrats seriously for that one fact is obvious.

"There is no historical evidence that tax cuts spur economic growth. The highest period of growth in U.S. history (1933-1973) also saw its highest tax rates on the rich: 70 to 91 percent. During this period, the general tax rate climbed as well, but it reached a plateau in 1969, and growth slowed down five years later. Almost all rich nations have higher general taxes than the U.S., and they are growing faster as well." Tax cuts spur economic growth
The Idolatry of Ideology-Why Tax Cuts Hurt the Economy by Russ Beaton
Spending Cuts Vs. Tax Increases at the State Level, 10/30/01
The rich get rich because of their merit.

Last edited:
Romney kicked Lehrer's pathetic ass around also. Romney may have been the agressor and won the debate but his math is still as fuzzy as ever and fact don't add up to a president. He just cannot do the math.

All you have to do is read the Internet to see who won, and it wasn't the wet dream of Lakhotas:lol:

OBama Won The Debate? You must be living in a delusional world. Obama is counting on dim wits like you to vote for him and you will.

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

So it was just a ploy,he let Romney kick his ass ???!!

Now that is some funny stuff right there.

Ya....like the Narcisist & Chief would EVER Let someone do that on purpose! Lol!
Obama was pretty pissed most of the night, you could see it in his face. It was a pinched and he would hardly even LOOK at Romney when Romney was speaking! But when Obama spoke Romney continually looked at Obama...and would just smile... Lol! I think that was getting to Obama more than anything else :clap2:

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

i thought he won also, he won second place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

well that one tired me out.
You do know what second place is, right?

Its the first loser......:D

Obama was clearly the "adult" on stage.

Did you actually watch it???

I think Obama facial expressions were PRICELESS!
And why couldn't he look at Romney when Romney was speaking?
A liar can't look at someone in the eye's. A glance here and there was about all he could do.

If our history says one thing, it is a wild west economy and low taxes lead to depressions and recessions as the bills come due and the shenanigans reveal themselves. I can no longer take Romney or most republicans and even many democrats seriously for that one fact is obvious.

"There is no historical evidence that tax cuts spur economic growth. The highest period of growth in U.S. history (1933-1973) also saw its highest tax rates on the rich: 70 to 91 percent. During this period, the general tax rate climbed as well, but it reached a plateau in 1969, and growth slowed down five years later. Almost all rich nations have higher general taxes than the U.S., and they are growing faster as well." Tax cuts spur economic growth
The Idolatry of Ideology-Why Tax Cuts Hurt the Economy by Russ Beaton
Spending Cuts Vs. Tax Increases at the State Level, 10/30/01
The rich get rich because of their merit.

using tax rates as the method of analysis ignores the fact that due to the beginning of the depression, the overall economic situation was depressed, and WWII and the fact that until the 60's our economy was the only game in town created a huge boom in our economic output.

The real thing to look at is governments part of the GNP. Except during WWII overall federal and state spending as a part of GNP was lower than it is now.

Government is overhead, and should not be the prime mover of an economy.

I said before the debate that the lefties would give the debate to Obama even if it appeared he lost.
As I read the posts here Obama really got his ass kicked because the left here to their credit called this thing fairly.Rightwinger called it early that Obama wasn't doing well.

Yet we have one or two partisan hacks who said Obama won.

Well who cares we all know what happened.

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-45.jpg

Im laughing..................

Nobody thinks Obama won this debate except the internet left OCD's. Shit.......even the whole MSNBC panel concurred that Obama got schooled. Lakota still doesnt understand that this is not a IDEOLOGY forum. Its a POLITICS forum.

This half-wit Lakota thinks its about "fact checking":D Well it is..........but only to the k00ks.

Debates are always, always about the general sense after a debate is completed. And we all know what that general sense was: a perception of econimics astute vs economics dumbass.

But here again.......and Ive been saying this for over a year..........class warfare crap is effective in campaign ads to some degree but in a debate, its like showing up to a gun fight with a pencil eraser while the other guy has a bazooka.

The whole world saW in Romney a gUy who is itching to take ownership of this mess and fix it. The other guy looked like he was trying to defend selling a bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I cant fucking wait for round 2!!!!!:blowup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back