Obama Won!

You know, there's always several ways to view these debates in order to try to decide a winner. If we want to look at it in terms of substance, I think Obama had the slight advantage. On the other hand, if we want to ask the more pivotal question of who was most successful at improving his image as presented to the American people, Romney wins on that note. If we want to ask which person managed to secure the most previously undecided voters, I think that one is a draw.

there is only one way to view the debates...

They don't matter one bit.
They dont change peoples minds.
You will vote for who you were going to vote for regardless of the debate.
You will always say you candidate WON!!! even if they had their asses handed to them.

Obama Won! Seriously? now that is stretching it even for you.
When even Chris Matthews is crying in his soy beer on the Today Show about the way Obama was trounced in the debate last night, Chris Matthews Freaks Out At Obama: "What Was He Doing?" | RealClearPolitics
and the left screaming that George Bush disguised as Jim Lehrer really moderated the debate causing Obama to loose his focus last night. http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-04-07-55-34
It is time to admit that Obama had a bad night

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

Obama could fail to show up and you would say he won. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9eNSniQgg]Barack Obama: Jedi Master - YouTube[/ame]

In fact, someone needs to do a house check on Lakoda to make sure he's not swinging.

Huffington Post main page...

DEBATE NIGHT FIGHT: Romney Wins... Instant Polls Go Mitt
Romney Walked Back Multiple Positions... Denied His Own Tax Plan... 'Flat-Out Misstated His Position'... 'Badly Misrepresented His Policies, Made Up Numbers'... Top Adviser Contradicts Romney On Health Care... Krugman: 'The Moral Equivalent Of A Lie'... 4 Most Misleading Moments... 'Romney Thrived Because He Abandoned The Pretense Of Honesty'

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

Huffington Post main page...
DEBATE NIGHT FIGHT: Romney Wins... Instant Polls Go Mitt
Romney Walked Back Multiple Positions... Denied His Own Tax Plan... 'Flat-Out Misstated His Position'... 'Badly Misrepresented His Policies, Made Up Numbers'... Top Adviser Contradicts Romney On Health Care... Krugman: 'The Moral Equivalent Of A Lie'... 4 Most Misleading Moments... 'Romney Thrived Because He Abandoned The Pretense Of Honesty'

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

Well, there's your problem right there. :eusa_doh:

One could say Obama gave Mittens enough rope to hang himself. Romney brought his own rope. What the rabid newGOPers never seem to get is that it is their lying that is their downfall. Romney was not just lying to the president ... he was lying to the American public. That may have no consequence to the segment of voters that live the lie.. but they are not going to be voting for truth anyway. Willard's attempt to "steal" the debate will meet with the same justice as any smash and grab felon. He will get "caught" for his transgressions and justice will prevail. We are not a company brought to it's knees by Bain Capital Vultures. We do not and will not let The CEO talk down to us and steal what we worked to gain for ours and our childrens future.

I say let the thugs think they won something. I say good...we have even more evidense with their fingerprints all over it.

:blahblah: :lol:

I see people like you every day. Just after I wake up and move around a bit.

Take your meds. The world will make much more sense then.

Forum List

Back