Obama Won!

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

You are one of the 3 people in the country that think that, even Maddow says it is a tie.

As were Obama's you didn't build that comments.

Like I said they kept it respectful overall. I actually gained a little more respect for Obama as a person for how he composed himself when confronted with his record on jobs and the economy.

You respect him for smiling nervously and staring at his podium?

He took his lumps like a man, I respect that. What more can I say?

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

You are one of the 3 people in the country that think that, even Maddow says it is a tie.

MSNBC wanted a catfight. I just enjoyed Obama's subtle nuances...

To paraphrase Al Sharpton, I suspect the press will convict Romney of perjury...again...

Because unlike you, I understand exactly what Mitt has been saying all along. I understand that if you grow the economy, you grow revenue. Not my fault that you don't have the I.Q. to understand basic economics. I think Romney gave Obama a proper lesson tonight in Economics 101.

Actually he didn't.

What he did do was make changes to the English language.

Tax cuts? Peeeshaww..

Rate Reduction.

Yeah he did. You know, I expected Lakhota and company to deny reality, but even though you're a partisan,I had thought you to be above that level. Even Chris Matthews can't claim Obama won and that bromance looked like it was going to be forever.

Matthews was pissed Obama didn't fight back. He didn't. That's not his style.

Romney did well..but did well because he abandoned many of his stances..and made up new ones.

Taxes are a good example. He's been talking about cutting the top rates, getting rid of the capital gains tax and all sorts of goodies for the rich. But he was able to rebrand that as "Rate Reduction".

Those are Tax Cuts. Pure and simple. And it's going to cost a great deal.

But Romney defines them as "Revenue Neutral" and bases his "math" on the idea that because the rich have more money..the economy will grow.

That didn't work with Reagan. That failed disasterously with George W. Bush..and there's nothing that indicates it will work if tried again.

But Romney did an effective job of shining that bullshit and making it seem like gold.

I give him that.

Were you watching the debate in your head? By far Romney wiped Obama's ass across the floor.

Actually he didn't.

What he did do was make changes to the English language.

Tax cuts? Peeeshaww..

Rate Reduction.

Yeah he did. You know, I expected Lakhota and company to deny reality, but even though you're a partisan,I had thought you to be above that level. Even Chris Matthews can't claim Obama won and that bromance looked like it was going to be forever.

Chris Matthews is an opportunistic piece of shit who made his career on MSNBC by bashing the Clintons. He blows in the wind...

Conservatives loved him back then.

:lol:

It worked remarkably well with Reagan. It worked quite well with Bush too, until the democrats got the house and senate.

obama won on likeability because we all like someone who stares at the floor and mumbles during a debate.

Although you never know when he's telling the truth, did Romney betray his wingnut base during the debate? Sounded like it to me...

You know, there's always several ways to view these debates in order to try to decide a winner. If we want to look at it in terms of substance, I think Obama had the slight advantage. On the other hand, if we want to ask the more pivotal question of who was most successful at improving his image as presented to the American people, Romney wins on that note. If we want to ask which person managed to secure the most previously undecided voters, I think that one is a draw.

Any halfway intelligent person knows Romney is lying and his math doesn't add up.

Your guy got his ass kicked....
Chris Mathews was almost spitting up blood last night after the debate.
Ed Shultz looked like someone kicked him in the nuts.....
Nice try. :eusa_clap:

Any halfway intelligent person knows Romney is lying and his math doesn't add up.

Your guy got his ass kicked....
Chris Mathews was almost spitting up blood last night after the debate.
Ed Shultz looked like someone kicked him in the nuts.....
Nice try. :eusa_clap:

Chris Matthews is shit. Ed Shultz may view it differently after it sinks in a little more after the fact checkers do their work.

I could have called this a mile away. Lakhota has NEVER said anything negative about Obama.....Obama could kill someone on stage and Lakhota would defend him.....what a fuking useless idiot

Forum List

Back