Obama with Pirate.. Please let's put it in context!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
All you right wingers, conservatives critics of Obama... YOU Must put this in the proper context!!

$A3Lak6GCMAAdQg9.jpg_large.jpg

Let's say Obama is like your local policeman.
You've been robbed, mugged and injured and you go to the policeman.
You interrupt him but he says "Wait a minute, please come back as I'm in an important meeting with this pirate!"

So in that context Netanyahu while being surrounded by countries that want to incinerate his country, he wants to know what the USA that has agreed to help in the past will do.. Obama says he has a MORE important meeting at that point!

Netanyahu has met with Obama more than any other leader in the world. Says so himself.

All you right wingers, conservatives critics of Obama... YOU Must put this in the proper context!!

View attachment 21242

Let's say Obama is like your local policeman.
You've been robbed, mugged and injured and you go to the policeman.
You interrupt him but he says "Wait a minute, please come back as I'm in an important meeting with this pirate!"

So in that context Netanyahu while being surrounded by countries that want to incinerate his country, he wants to know what the USA that has agreed to help in the past will do.. Obama says he has a MORE important meeting at that point!

Israel has a large, modern and ready military. They do not need our help. Besides, does your conservtaive mantra of "personal responsibility" not come into play here?

The president has a aschedual, the Israeli Prime Minister does not recognize any concept of making an appointment, he wants to show up at the door and have an immediate meeting off the cuff when there is no real emergency at hand.

It was talk like a Pirate Day. Geez people, lighten the fuck up.

Thats one of the reasons we have a government. So we, the people can lighten up. We expect our elected and paid representatives to stay serious.

As of now we have 15 million people unemployed; people losing their homes; a foreign flag raised over US land; an enemy of an ally of ours hell bent on destroying them; 75,000 men and women in harms way on a battlefield...

And our fearless leader hanging with a comedian, a rapper and a pirate.

Great message.

Thats one of the reasons we have a government. So we, the people can lighten up. We expect our elected and paid representatives to stay serious.

As of now we have 15 million people unemployed; people losing their homes; a foreign flag raised over US land; an enemy of an ally of ours hell bent on destroying them; 75,000 men and women in harms way on a battlefield...

Great message.

Come on, Jarhead.....really? You need to lighten the fuck up too.

The president has a aschedual, the Israeli Prime Minister does not recognize any concept of making an appointment, he wants to show up at the door and have an immediate meeting off the cuff when there is no real emergency at hand.

Really?

No real emergency?

Go tell that to the millions of Israelis that just watched a flag of their enemy raised over the burning building on US land within a stones throw of the Israeli border.

Moron.

Really?

No real emergency?

Go tell that to the millions of Israelis that just watched a flag of their enemy raised over the burning building on US land within a stones throw of the Israeli border.

Moron.

The Israeli military can handle this. Besides, we are broke. We cannot afford to go helping every country who happens to have a civil war. Bush proved that to us.

Great message.

I am light.

We just buried a Marine; friend of my son...who was executed by an Afghan police officer while he was playing basketball.

So stop making excuses for the teflon president.

He is too much engrossed in nhis image amongst those that adore him.

Time to be presidential.

Really?

No real emergency?

Moron.

The Israeli military can handle this. Besides, we are broke. We cannot afford to go helping every country who happens to have a civil war. Bush proved that to us.

They are our ally. We have a responsibility to, at the very least, hear them out and offer them our assistance...not on the front...but from a strategic standpoint.

He is the CiC. He has a responsibility to listen to them.

Great message.

I am light.

We just buried a Marine; friend of my son...who was executed by an Afghan police officer while he was playing basketball.

Time to be presidential.

So....in a 24 hour day, what do you expect our President to do, so that he wouldn't have time to spend with constituents?

As a sidebar, when the terrorists attacked us on 9/11, Bush was reading to an elementary school class. Using your logic, he should have jumped up, screamed "Holy Shit"! and ran out of the room with his hair on fire to go do "something"?

Really?

No real emergency?

Moron.

They are our ally. We have a responsibility to, at the very least, hear them out and offer them our assistance...not on the front...but from a strategic standpoint.

Which we already know he has done time and time again. We cannot afford to do anymore than listen to them whine about having to use their own military resources, so what do you suggest?

Great message.

Ah...I see. As long as the country is struggling, the President must not have any fun at all.

You must be a blast at parties.

I am light.

Time to be presidential.

So....in a 24 hour day, what do you expect our President to do, so that he wouldn't have time to spend with constituents?

As a sidebar, when the terrorists attacked us on 9/11, Bush was reading to an elementary school class. Using your logic, he should have jumped up, screamed "Holy Shit"! and ran out of the room with his hair on fire to go do "something"?

Nope. Bush hadled it the way he should have. He did his best not to alarm the people around him....finished up as quickly as he could....and cancelled the rest of his day so he can do what presidents are supposed to do.

You are assuming a President meeting with another head of state is only worthwhile if we plan to use military force.

You are wrong.

There are many ways to support an ally without offering guns and tanks.

The president is supposed to show our allys that we care. Saying "no time" to an ally and then run off to Letterman is a very poor message to send.

But whatever...people on this board have yet to see a single flaw in what this guy does....and that is very unhealthy.

Really?

No real emergency?

Moron.

What 60 billion in aid in the form of military hardware and a continued UN pressure play, not to mention shadow war support is not enough!?

I am light.

Time to be presidential.

Nope. Bush hadled it the way he should have. He did his best not to alarm the people around him....finished up as quickly as he could....and cancelled the rest of his day so he can do what presidents are supposed to do.

You are assuming a President meeting with another head of state is only worthwhile if we plan to use military force.

You are wrong.

There are many ways to support an ally without offering guns and tanks.

The president is supposed to show our allys that we care. Saying "no time" to an ally and then run off to Letterman is a very poor message to send.

But whatever...people on this board have yet to see a single flaw in what this guy does....and that is very unhealthy.

Which again, Obama has done numerous times already. Are you saying he should clear his schedule every single day just IN CASE Natanyahu wants to whine some more?

Great message.

Ah...I see. As long as the country is struggling, the President must not have any fun at all.

You must be a blast at parties.
listen you spinning asshole....

I have never criticized his golf playing...or his fun and games during normal times....

But the past week was met with the death of an Ambassador...the raising of a flag of an enemy on US soil....and 38 countries with anti American protests.

This was by no means the week to go on letterman; hang with rap stars and play with Pirates.

I would absolutely hate to see what the lefties would be saying if this was President Bush. Or President Romney. They defend his inability to lead consistently.

I'm sorry, I don't expect my President to be having fun while Radical Islamists are planning to kill us. Why does the left hate America so much they excuse this empty suit for ignoring the most important part of his job, reassuring the people.

Great message.

I am light.

Time to be presidential.

I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you all.

Forum List

Back