Obama with Pirate.. Please let's put it in context!!!

So....in a 24 hour day, what do you expect our President to do, so that he wouldn't have time to spend with constituents?

As a sidebar, when the terrorists attacked us on 9/11, Bush was reading to an elementary school class. Using your logic, he should have jumped up, screamed "Holy Shit"! and ran out of the room with his hair on fire to go do "something"?

Nope. Bush hadled it the way he should have. He did his best not to alarm the people around him....finished up as quickly as he could....and cancelled the rest of his day so he can do what presidents are supposed to do.

You are assuming a President meeting with another head of state is only worthwhile if we plan to use military force.

You are wrong.

There are many ways to support an ally without offering guns and tanks.

The president is supposed to show our allys that we care. Saying "no time" to an ally and then run off to Letterman is a very poor message to send.

But whatever...people on this board have yet to see a single flaw in what this guy does....and that is very unhealthy.

Which again, Obama has done numerous times already. Are you saying he should clear his schedule every single day just IN CASE Natanyahu wants to whine some more?

those three words give me reason to end this debate wirth you VA.

When you decide to stop being selfish and put credence in the concern of a man regarding the safety of his people, get back to me.

Hmmm...I guess Kennedy was a whiner when we had missles aimed at us.....I guess the rest of the world should have mocked us for being concerned.

I am light.

We just buried a Marine; friend of my son...who was executed by an Afghan police officer while he was playing basketball.

So stop making excuses for the teflon president.

He is too much engrossed in nhis image amongst those that adore him.

Time to be presidential.

So....in a 24 hour day, what do you expect our President to do, so that he wouldn't have time to spend with constituents?

As a sidebar, when the terrorists attacked us on 9/11, Bush was reading to an elementary school class. Using your logic, he should have jumped up, screamed "Holy Shit"! and ran out of the room with his hair on fire to go do "something"?

Nope. Bush hadled it the way he should have. He did his best not to alarm the people around him....finished up as quickly as he could....and cancelled the rest of his day so he can do what presidents are supposed to do.

You are assuming a President meeting with another head of state is only worthwhile if we plan to use military force.

You are wrong.

The president is supposed to show our allys that we care. Saying "no time" to an ally and then run off to Letterman is a very poor message to send.

But whatever...people on this board have yet to see a single flaw in what this guy does....and that is very unhealthy.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]Now watch this drive! - YouTube[/ame]

Get a grip.

I would absolutely hate to see what the lefties would be saying if this was President Bush. Or President Romney. They defend his inability to lead consistently.

I'm sorry, I don't expect my President to be having fun while Radical Islamists are planning to kill us. Why does the left hate America so much they excuse this empty suit for ignoring the most important part of his job, reassuring the people.

Think back...

Bush was advised to NOT go to New Orleans after Katrina as his being there would result in the blocking of the few roads that remained open....hindering the rescue and recvovery efforts.

And the left said he refused to go becuase he hated black people.

Enough said.

Thats one of the reasons we have a government. So we, the people can lighten up. We expect our elected and paid representatives to stay serious.

As of now we have 15 million people unemployed; people losing their homes; a foreign flag raised over US land; an enemy of an ally of ours hell bent on destroying them; 75,000 men and women in harms way on a battlefield...

And our fearless leader hanging with a comedian, a rapper and a pirate.

Great message.

Come on, Jarhead.....really? You need to lighten the fuck up too.

I am light.

We just buried a Marine; friend of my son...who was executed by an Afghan police officer while he was playing basketball.

Time to be presidential.

My condolences to you, your son and the family. Barely a whisper in the media about the green on blue violence.

They're too busy doing cartwheels over covering the celebrity Prez at the 40/40 club with Beyonce and JayZ.

You are wrong.

Which again, Obama has done numerous times already. Are you saying he should clear his schedule every single day just IN CASE Natanyahu wants to whine some more?

When you decide to stop being selfish and put credence in the concern of a man regarding the safety of his people, get back to me.

Hmmm...I guess Kennedy was a whiner when we had missles aimed at us.....I guess the rest of the world should have mocked us for being concerned.

I am sick and tired of my taxes going to help out other fucking countries who have the means and the wherewithall to defend themselves. People who support the GOP want us to continue supporting these countries and their people, all the while wanting to remove support for people in our own country, and that just makes me sick. Why the fuck did we invade Iraq and Afghanistan, PAY to blow up their infrastructure, only to turn around and PAY to build it back. Which, according to most in the GOP is right and just. Yet, at the same time, we can't afford to provide healthcare to our own neediest citizens? I call bullshit.

I am sick and tired of my taxes going to help out other fucking countries who have the means and the wherewithall to defend themselves. People who support the GOP want us to continue supporting these countries and their people, all the while wanting to remove support for people in our own country, and that just makes me sick. Why the fuck did we invade Iraq and Afghanistan, PAY to blow up their infrastructure, only to turn around and PAY to build it back. Which, according to most in the GOP is right and just. Yet, at the same time, we can't afford to provide healthcare to our own neediest citizens? I call bullshit.

I understand and respect your sentiments. Many feel as you do...and in some situations, I agree.

But being an ally is not just sending troops guns and tanks. Sometimes it is emotional support...sometimes it is tactical advice....and sometimes it is just carrying a big stick next to them.

But most of all?

It is showing them that you care...and being there next to them when they ask.

I understand and respect your sentiments. Many feel as you do...and in some situations, I agree.

But being an ally is not just sending troops guns and tanks. Sometimes it is emotional support...sometimes it is tactical advice....and sometimes it is just carrying a big stick next to them.

But most of all?

Which, yet again, Obama has done multiple times. He simply cannot be there for him or anyone else for that matter every single time they stop by unannounced. It is simply not humanly possible. And as far as carrying a big stick? We have been getting our asses handed to us by a bunch of tribal nomadic people with home made explosive devices for over ten years now. Do you REALLY think our stick is that big anymore?

I'm not for endles wars or social engineering or entitlements or govt healthcare or higher taxes to pay for all of this bullshit.

Come on, Jarhead.....really? You need to lighten the fuck up too.

I am light.

Time to be presidential.

YEA and HOW MANY of you Bush Bashers took him to task for that!

AT Least Bush has the dignity and love of the US troops and the USA NOT to tell the terrorists "HEY you guys... you are the good guys... our troops our military are the bad guys..
AS OBAMA and all these other traitors who seem to forget what Obama recently complained about:

Obama complaining on Jun 20, 2012
"And I think traditionally, the notion has been that America's political differences end at the water's edge," President Obama said about Mitt Romney at a news conference he held in Mexico at the G20 today.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7IfnczzWVM]Obama To Romney: "America's Political Differences End At The Water's Edge" - YouTube[/ame]

So Obama doesn't remember these beyond "the water's edge" comments that actually helped KILL US troops!
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

AND these other "water's edge" violators!!!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

But most of all?

Which, yet again, Obama has done multiple times. He simply cannot be there for him or anyone else for that matter every single time they stop by unannounced. It is simply not humanly possible. And as far as carrying a big stick? We have been getting our asses handed to us by a bunch of tribal nomadic people with home made explosive devices for over ten years now. Do you REALLY think our stick is that big anymore?

Well...according to Biden....Obama has a big stick. I guess they hang out in the locker room with each other....

I agree....not everytime...

But over there right now? I understand Irael being a biut skiddish. As I said, while Iran is spinning uranium and every country around them burning American and Israeli flags; the Israelis watched an Al Queda flag raised on US soil...

THIS is the time to give him some time....and if he cant...certainly dont have youyr picture taken with a pirate after spending the day before hob nobbing with entertainers and going on late night TV.

The timing was awful...and mostr certainly can be seen as an insult.

Why you dont see it, I dont know.

But as I said earlier....Bush was called a racist for not going into New Orleans when few roads were passable....and it was not becuase he was hanging with the pretty people.

I am light.

Time to be presidential.

AT Least Bush has the dignity and love of the US troops and the USA NOT to tell the terrorists "HEY you guys... you are the good guys... our troops our military are the bad guys..
AS OBAMA and all these other traitors who seem to forget what Obama recently complained about:

"And I think traditionally, the notion has been that America's political differences end at the water's edge," President Obama said about Mitt Romney at a news conference he held in Mexico at the G20 today.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7IfnczzWVM]Obama To Romney: "America's Political Differences End At The Water's Edge" - YouTube[/ame]

So Obama doesn't remember these beyond "the water's edge" comments that actually helped KILL US troops!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

No, instead Bush sent them off to fight and die in two unwinnable wars. Oh yeah, GREAT guy!

All you right wingers, conservatives critics of Obama... YOU Must put this in the proper context!!

View attachment 21242

Let's say Obama is like your local policeman.
You've been robbed, mugged and injured and you go to the policeman.
You interrupt him but he says "Wait a minute, please come back as I'm in an important meeting with this pirate!"

So in that context Netanyahu while being surrounded by countries that want to incinerate his country, he wants to know what the USA that has agreed to help in the past will do.. Obama says he has a MORE important meeting at that point!

It appears he is mocking Netanyahu. This will not play well on Lon Gyland.

AND I'm sick and tired of IDIOTS like you who probably wouldn't help your brother if he lived in a $12 hut! OH yea that's what your hero is doing!

YOU seem to forget... THE USA is made up of IMMIGRANTS from other countries! Did you know that?????

NOW YOU don't care as you just said.. and so you have no friends. No relatives that want to come and help you in case you are robbed or beaten or blown up!

BUT the USA IS made up of millions of people with relatives from all parts of the world AND that's been the prime reason the USA has signed what you obviously have never signed AGREEMENTS! Agreements you have never obviously been honest enough to keep! You never pay a car payment because you never could get credit!
WHY? Because you are a lonely selfish dick!

NO the USA has made these agreements BECAUSE we are a nation of IMMIGRANTS (LEGAL for the most...) that we as a country WANT to help hence AGREEMENTS,
TREATIES! But you like Obama don't care even about your own brothers!

YOU lazy, dishonest dip sh..ts... that suck everything you can but NEVER give back !

No, instead Bush sent them off to fight and die in two unwinnable wars. Oh yeah, GREAT guy!

There is no politically correct way to win a war. You win wars by taking away the enemy's will to fight, not by telling him when you are going to pull out and go home.

All you right wingers, conservatives critics of Obama... YOU Must put this in the proper context!!

View attachment 21242

Let's say Obama is like your local policeman.
You've been robbed, mugged and injured and you go to the policeman.
You interrupt him but he says "Wait a minute, please come back as I'm in an important meeting with this pirate!"

So in that context Netanyahu while being surrounded by countries that want to incinerate his country, he wants to know what the USA that has agreed to help in the past will do.. Obama says he has a MORE important meeting at that point!

I love this picture I found because it backs up Jay Carney's claim that this really was a business meeting.

I'm making sure I let everyone know we are being too hard on the Prez cause he was meeting with Bernake so I'm putting it up in every thread related to this meeting.

:D

bernanke_pirate.jpg

Last edited:

AND I'm sick and tired of IDIOTS like you who probably wouldn't help your brother if he lived in a $12 hut! OH yea that's what your hero is doing!

YOU seem to forget... THE USA is made up of IMMIGRANTS from other countries! Did you know that?????

NOW YOU don't care as you just said.. and so you have no friends. No relatives that want to come and help you in case you are robbed or beaten or blown up!

BUT the USA IS made up of millions of people with relatives from all parts of the world AND that's been the prime reason the USA has signed what you obviously have never signed AGREEMENTS! Agreements you have never obviously been honest enough to keep! You never pay a car payment because you never could get credit!
WHY? Because you are a lonely selfish dick!

NO the USA has made these agreements BECAUSE we are a nation of IMMIGRANTS (LEGAL for the most...) that we as a country WANT to help hence AGREEMENTS,
TREATIES! But you like Obama don't care even about your own brothers!

YOU lazy, dishonest dip sh..ts... that suck everything you can but NEVER give back !

Oh, so you are not for personal respsonibility? So, are you part of the 47% that Romney spat upon at his function with the house full of millionaires?

Your messiah has topped Bush by far in deaths in Afghanistan. Why aren't you freaking out about the basic fact that Obama had as of May 2012 been in office 39 months but owned 69% of the Afghanistan death toll.

Get back to me when you tell me you're marching on the White House to protest the Afghanistan war.

Because Obama you know the Nobel Peace Prize winner OWNS these deaths.

According to CNSNews.com’s comprehensive database on Afghan war casualties, at least 1,275 of the 1,844 U.S. troops killed in the Afghanistan conflict have been killed since Jan. 20, 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as president.

Obama

Obama To Romney: "America's Political Differences End At The Water's Edge" - YouTube

Your messiah has topped Bush by far in deaths in Afghanistan. Why aren't you freaking out about the basic fact that Obama had as of May 2012 been in office 39 months but owned 69% of the Afghanistan death toll.

Get back to me when you tell me you're marching on the White House to protest the Afghanistan war.

According to CNSNews.com’s comprehensive database on Afghan war casualties, at least 1,275 of the 1,844 U.S. troops killed in the Afghanistan conflict have been killed since Jan. 20, 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as president.

Obama

You have been around these boards long enough to know better. I openly aired my disgust with Obama's decision to add more troops to the debacle that is Afghanistan. He promised to bring our troops home, and I credit him for getting out of the shit hole that is Iraq, but when he doubled down on Afghanistan, I criticized him openly for it on these very boards. So, please stop talking out of your ass.

Obama

You have been around these boards long enough to know better. I openly aired my disgust with Obama's decision to add more troops to the debacle that is Afghanistan. He promised to bring our troops home, and I credit him for getting out of the shit hole that is Iraq, but when he doubled down on Afghanistan, I criticized him openly for it on these very boards. So, please stop talking out of your ass.

This is true.

VaYank does not agree with the Afghan war regardless of who is at the helm.

He is true to his convictions on this topic and by no means a flip flopper to show political support.

He is, however, a pervert....and I applaud him for it.

Forum List

Back