Obama was too inexperienced to be President, then what's Trump?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
All those who have voted for Trump or will, are probably the people who have spent the lat 8 years calling Obama a "community organizer" and too inexperienced a politician to be president, but now they're ignoring this for some guy who's go NO political experience.

How do they work that out in their brains?

All those who have voted for Trump or will, are probably the people who have spent the lat 8 years calling Obama a "community organizer" and too inexperienced a politician to be president, but now they're ignoring this for some guy who's go NO political experience.

Many consider the lack of political experience to be an asset. That and experience in the real world, which is lacking in most politicians are the most cited reasons I hear for support for trump.

Because running a business (and going bankrupt four times) is exactly like running the government.

in their brains

I've spotted your problem....

Hey, you lefties told us we were all crazy, and Obama was a genius and messiah. See, if you repeat something long enough, it takes on a life of it's own. So you actually gave us the blueprint to victory on this one, and thank you very much-)

The experience that Obama lacked was in the workings of Washington and government in general. He lacked the experience on "how to get along" with the opposing side. Obama never built anything. At least Trump has experience in dealing with bureaucracy.

Never the less, even if Trump does not have the experience, the experience we witness with Mrs. Tuluza is not something we should want.

So I assume because you made this thread you are saying Trump does have enough experience?

Many consider the lack of political experience to be an asset. That and experience in the real world, which is lacking in most politicians are the most cited reasons I hear for support for trump.

So for someone they like lack of political experience is an asset, and for someone they don't like it's a liability. Do you see the thinking here?

Trump and experience in the real world? He was born rich and has been rich his whole life, that's not real world experience. That's rich world experience.

The experience that Obama lacked was in the workings of Washington and government in general. He lacked the experience on "how to get along" with the opposing side. Obama never built anything. At least Trump has experience in dealing with bureaucracy.

Never the less, even if Trump does not have the experience, the experience we witness with Mrs. Tuluza is not something we should want.

So I assume because you made this thread you are saying Trump does have enough experience?
Democrats would of put a McDonalds Branch Manger in the white house if thats all they had, and as long as he could read off a teleprompter

Hey, you lefties told us we were all crazy, and Obama was a genius and messiah. See, if you repeat something long enough, it takes on a life of it's own. So you actually gave us the blueprint to victory on this one, and thank you very much-)

So you're accepting what you've been saying is wrong for the last 8 years?

Basically you're saying.... no, I won't say it, it wouldn't be fair for you.

Obama has some experience in Washington, Trump has none within the political machinations

Trump getting along with the other side? Are you sure?

So you assume..... wrong. Clearly.

You are confused. Running businesses is not like community organizing. Clearly you have no experience with the former.

Look at my posts, I never said it. I have always insisted that he knows exactly what he is doing as far as governance. Just because I do not like his policies doesn't mean I believe he is as dumb as a box of rocks!

I worked in Chicago for over 30 years, and still live close to it on the other side of the border. I watched Obama when running for his senate seat. He and Axelrod knew EXACTLY what they were doing, so to think for an instant he was some rube would have been a massive stretch.

Think about this--------> how did he actually beat Hillary in 2008? Does that point to him being stupid, or rather he and his team being highly intelligent-)

Obama has some experience in Washington, Trump has none within the political machinations

Trump getting along with the other side? Are you sure?

So you assume..... wrong. Clearly.

I presume you have never had to work with government. As strongly as Trump talks eventually to get anything done a person has to go through the bureaucracy. And believe me, once through shows exactly how messed up things can be and how much someone has to compromise.

I witnessed this with a building project proposed for our little community. It was to be built on what was steel mill slag dump. The company approached council and made a presentation. Everyone was enthusiastic. The company proceed by doing environmental studies which involved drilling wells. Well word "got out" that the housing they were proposing was going to be low income. No where was that even mentioned in anything that the company presented. The zoning was wrong for the type of building, it was commercial and needed to be residential. After months of work the lone Republican made a motion to approve the change, the 4 democrats would not second the motion, because the words low income were code for black. The local government lost thousands of dollars in revenue because of democrats and racism. One of the arguments made was that people want to keep their community residential. No reply when it was pointed out that the zoning change was to residential. Any way it opened my eyes to the two faced democrats. The lot still stands empty and is an eye sore in the middle of the community, which I think is fitting.

Truthfully the Republican could have done a better job arguing the case, but then again that was up to the company. But the democrats had soiled their name very badly even calling them fly by night. The company went on to build really big projects in the area. High quality.

So for someone they like lack of political experience is an asset, and for someone they don't like it's a liability. Do you see the thinking here?

Trump and experience in the real world? He was born rich and has been rich his whole life, that's not real world experience. That's rich world experience.
Well when you look at where having career politicians in charge has led us, it's not surprising some people would look at an outsider. Do you really think Hillary is going to change anything?

And Hillary's experience? Just like the rest of us working folks?

Look at my posts, I never said it. I have always insisted that he knows exactly what he is doing as far as governance. Just because I do not like his policies doesn't mean I believe he is as dumb as a box of rocks!

I worked in Chicago for over 30 years, and still live close to it on the other side of the border. I watched Obama when running for his senate seat. He and Axelrod knew EXACTLY what they were doing, so to think for an instant he was some rube would have been a massive stretch.

Think about this--------> how did he actually beat Hillary in 2008? Does that point to him being stupid, or rather he and his team being highly intelligent-)

No, he's not stupid, nor is Trump. But then again the big partisan fight doesn't take in any of these considerations, he's stupid if you decide he is and then you'll beat it until the cows come home.

Well when you look at where having career politicians in charge has led us, it's not surprising some people would look at an outsider. Do you really think Hillary is going to change anything?

And Hillary's experience? Just like the rest of us working folks?

She has already said she wants to continue the work Obama has started. Whow, running on Obama's record, is there a coat tail she won't ride?

No, he's not stupid, nor is Trump. But then again the big partisan fight doesn't take in any of these considerations, he's stupid if you decide he is and then you'll beat it until the cows come home.

Agreed. To suggest that someone who has the intelligence to be elected President is dumb like Obama did, means that someone is talking exclusively from a partisanship point of view.

All people have to take of their R and D hat, and use their noggins. Because a candidate or President wants to do something, doesn't mean they are dumb because you disagree with it.

It is the same thing with "balls" fridge. People on the right want to claim Obama has no guts, or balls. I disagree vehemently! He was willing to use EOs to put his ideas into motion, standing against the rest of the government in many cases. How it all works out has yet to be determined, but trust me when I say that the Democratic party wishes he had used "regular" tactics to get some of the stuff in, because if it failed, then blame could be passed around.

What he has done is set up a "winner take all" scenario. I call it brave, others call it stupid. If it comes out roses as the election nears, the Democrats are in like Flynn. If it falls considerably short, then they are in trouble. I know you don't agree, but right now, it looks like more trouble than roses.

Stay tuned. In politics, things can change over night, and there are a lot of nights left until November!

A successful business man and CEO of multinational corps, which is very debatable that Trump is, is much more prepared to be President than a community organizer or even a Legislator. Legislators have never run anything!

I don't think legislative experience is that much of a plus. However I do see positive executive experience as a major plus.

Forum List

Back