Obama Warned of Rigged Elections Back in 2008

LOL Obama a footnote etched on the hull of the Titanic

Rush, today, said the reason the left is so hysterical about Trump not blindly "accepting" the results is because THEY hear, "you know you cheated, I know you cheated, and the American People know you cheated. And I won't just take it like the jelly spined Republicans before me."

Rush, today, said the reason the left is so hysterical about Trump not blindle "accepting" the results is becaues THEY hear, "you know you cheated, I know you cheated, and the American People know you cheated. And I won't just take it like the jelly spined Republicans before me."
I want to point out: during the debate Hillary never answered the question about peaceful transfer of the power. Liberal Media is all over Trump for being frank about "peaceful transfer of the power". Why everyone is silent about Clinton's response, just because there was no response at all? I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.

May be she knows that they have enough dummies+traitors+illegals+dead people to decide the future of the country and not to worry about the elections to be fair.

mad-max-beyond-thunderdome.jpg

Despite condemning Trump for suggesting an election can be rigged, here is a clip of then-candidate Barack Obama in 2008 warning about voter fraud and suggesting Republicans could try to sway the election in their favor.

The hypocrisy coming from Obama as well as Clinton is staggering.:mad-61:

Yes but Obama is a Democrat, just like Al Gore is a Democrat and only Democrats are allowed to make comments about elections being rigged, if Republicans make the same comments then they're "dangerous" and "hysterical" and well it's all just a Conspiracy Theory :rolleyes-41:

You always have to watch elections . But to call foul before they even started ? Thats bullshit excuse making cause u think your gonna lose .

Rush, today, said the reason the left is so hysterical about Trump not blindle "accepting" the results is becaues THEY hear, "you know you cheated, I know you cheated, and the American People know you cheated. And I won't just take it like the jelly spined Republicans before me."

The left will rig these elections ......and they also know that Trump is not going to take it lying down ....and neither should he!

There are going to be fireworks folks.

Despite condemning Trump for suggesting an election can be rigged, here is a clip of then-candidate Barack Obama in 2008 warning about voter fraud and suggesting Republicans could try to sway the election in their favor.

Yes but Obama is a Democrat, just like Al Gore is a Democrat and only Democrats are allowed to make comments about elections being rigged, if Republicans make the same comments then they're "dangerous" and "hysterical" and well it's all just a Conspiracy Theory :rolleyes-41:
Democrats are better for whites. Not in this election though.

You always have to watch elections . But to call foul before they even started ? Thats bullshit excuse making cause u think your gonna lose .

There are MILLIONS of people who are on the American Electoral Rolls who shouldn't be on them, this was posted about the other day, illegals, dead people etc, this is why The Donald mentioned this in the last debate.

So when there are MILLIONS of people on an Electoral Roll who shouldn't be on them, people have a right to comment that something is rotten, if people don't think that illegals don't get a vote that they're not entitled to and if people think that dead people aren't counted, then you're very stupid.

How many times has Obama used the term "dangerous talk" whenever anyone suggests he is doing something wrong?

Before they started? The PROCESS has already begun. We've already seen massive fraud, slanted "news", one sided debate questions, and Democrat dirty tricks.

He has good reason to point this out.

The left has been bitching about rigged and stolen elections since 2000 when Gore lost. The left refused to accept George Bush as the lawful president. I love how it has come back to bite them in the ass. Poor libs they have butt hurt.

It is all hypocrisy after Gore and Bush. Many of Gore's core supporters maintain to this day the Bush stole the election.

Now it is sacrilegious to think it is possible.

There are MILLIONS of people who are on the American Electoral Rolls who shouldn't be on them, this was posted about the other day, illegals, dead people etc, this is why The Donald mentioned this in the last debate.

So when there are MILLIONS of people on an Electoral Roll who shouldn't be on them, people have a right to comment that something is rotten, if people don't think that illegals don't get a vote that they're not entitled to and if people think that dead people aren't counted, then you're very stupid.
millions is a lot.

Forum List

Back