Obama VP Imminent - Who Will It Be?

lol
ok, you win the dead horse beating gold medal

im glad you can admit youre opinions are unfounded. thats a big step. now, we can work toward you basing your ideas off of information given instead of thin air!

lets celebrate this accomplishment!
:beer: :woohoo: :eusa_dance: :happy-1: :booze:

im glad you can admit youre opinions are unfounded. thats a big step. now, we can work toward you basing your ideas off of information given instead of thin air!

lets celebrate this accomplishment!
:beer: :woohoo: :eusa_dance: :happy-1: :booze:
i DO base my opinions on information
however i dont need to post that information to have my opinion
you are a moron if you have to use SOMEONE ELSES WORDS to give your OWN WORDS validity

Obama appears ready to announce running mate - International Herald Tribune

Story mentions Kaine, but I thought he passed on it?

Obama/Kaine

Obama/Biden

Obama/Bayh

Which sounds more fluid?

I wanted Bill Richardson but with all the gop bullshit, now I want Biden. He's a bulldog. He has foreign policy experience.

I liked him before but when he single handedly knocked Rudy out of the race by saying he was the worse choice of all the candidates, I really gained an appreciation for his matter of factness.

Please stand up. Your words are being muffled by your pants. You are talking out of your ars. You realize that don't you?

bush has been proven as the worse president of modern times. You have no idea what Gore or Kerry would have done. bush and Dumsfeld costs the country the lives of 4,000+ American servicemen and women. How? Their war plans were flawed from day one. Even the frigin republicans admit that now.

Or maybe you are one of the -30% sheep who think that king bush can do no wrong. Please post links for all your convoluted claims in the future.

So right. If you know the facts, you aren't being intellectually honest if you say 9 11 might have happened on gores watch just because bush ignored, BIN LADIN DETERMINED TO ATTACK USING AIRPLANES AS WEAPONS FLYING THEM INTO BUILDINGS.

And Bush, chaney & rumsfeld, along with pnac, a gop think tank, planned out Iraq before 2001. Long before. I believe 1997.

In fact Rove planned 20 yrs of gop rule. Not so cocky since the 06 midterms. But they had 8 and voters are so under informed, it might go 12. I have more faith in humanity.

So right. If you know the facts, you aren't being intellectually honest if you say 9 11 might have happened on gores watch just because bush ignored, BIN LADIN DETERMINED TO ATTACK USING AIRPLANES AS WEAPONS FLYING THEM INTO BUILDINGS.

And Bush, chaney & rumsfeld, along with pnac, a gop think tank, planned out Iraq before 2001. Long before. I believe 1997.

In fact Rove planned 20 yrs of gop rule. Not so cocky since the 06 midterms. But they had 8 and voters are so under informed, it might go 12. I have more faith in humanity.

this proves your ABDS

you are another moron with a severe case of ABDS
Bush wasnt perfect by any means, but he was not what you morons keep claiming

and i dont need links to post my OPINION

why would i need someone elses words to state my OWN

Wow. I'm always amazed when I read a sincere person say they don't believe Bush and the Gop did all those crazy evil things. The other people I argue with, I know they know. But you really don't know. Bush was not what?

What "things" do we say Bush did that you dont believe?

Started a war for oil?

Politicized the justice dept?

Give tax breaks to companies moving from US to overseas?

Didn't cause the mortgage crisis by deregulating it?

Ignore 9 11 warning?

Out a cia agent because her husband joe wilson wrote an article about how they lied us into iraq?

Protecting oil companies while they gouge us?

Stole last 2 elections?

Spy on us?

Took away habius corpus from hose padilla, a US citizen? Nothing should be able to allow the government from giving you a lawyer and due process.

Approved torture but let privates go to prison for abu grabe? Why isn't Rummy on trial? He would beif he was caught in some parts of the world, like europe.

What exactly didn't he do?

Wow. I'm always amazed when I read a sincere person say they don't believe Bush and the Gop did all those crazy evil things. The other people I argue with, I know they know. But you really don't know. Bush was not what?

What "things" do we say Bush did that you dont believe?

Started a war for oil?

Politicized the justice dept?

Give tax breaks to companies moving from US to overseas?

Didn't cause the mortgage crisis by deregulating it?

Ignore 9 11 warning?

Out a cia agent because her husband joe wilson wrote an article about how they lied us into iraq?

Protecting oil companies while they gouge us?

Stole last 2 elections?

Spy on us?

Took away habius corpus from hose padilla, a US citizen? Nothing should be able to allow the government from giving you a lawyer and due process.

Approved torture but let privates go to prison for abu grabe? Why isn't Rummy on trial? He would beif he was caught in some parts of the world, like europe.

What exactly didn't he do?
well, none of those things you just listed
that is all BDS nonsense

this proves your ABDS

Your name reminds me of a guy I know. He's a pathological liar. He told everyone he has leukemia. He lied. We found out he's a peeper and exposes himself in public.

Get this. He told this woman 13 yrs older that not only was he dying, he was also a diver. He recovers dead bodies from the water. He even had tanks and a diver knife for effect.

I figured out why he picked that job. He doesn't work, so being on call as a diver gives him flexability to come and go as he pleases. But he dated this woman for 6 months and went into all kinds of details. Even said he was ex marine. Lived a total double life. She is not good looking and older thab him so can you believe she is willing to give him a second chance. No one wants to hang with this guy anymre so he needs her, but I know he doesn't love her. She wondered why she never met me. I didn't have the heart to say theres no way he was being honest when he said he loved her. He made her out to be a hot cougar. She is not.

And she passed on a promotion because she wanted to be there to take care of him cause he said he'd be dead by xmas. When she told me that, I told her everything.

But she'll stay, even though we all told her to run.

Your name reminds me of a guy I know. He's a pathological liar. He told everyone he has leukemia. He lied. We found out he's a peeper and exposes himself in public.

Get this. He told this woman 13 yrs older that not only was he dying, he was also a diver. He recovers dead bodies from the water. He even had tanks and a diver knife for effect.

I figured out why he picked that job. He doesn't work, so being on call as a diver gives him flexability to come and go as he pleases. But he dated this woman for 6 months and went into all kinds of details. Even said he was ex marine. Lived a total double life. She is not good looking and older thab him so can you believe she is willing to give him a second chance. No one wants to hang with this guy anymre so he needs her, but I know he doesn't love her. She wondered why she never met me. I didn't have the heart to say theres no way he was being honest when he said he loved her. He made her out to be a hot cougar. She is not.

And she passed on a promotion because she wanted to be there to take care of him cause he said he'd be dead by xmas. When she told me that, I told her everything.

But she'll stay, even though we all told her to run.
well, thats not me, not by a long shot

MSNBC
Biden: 'I'm not the guy' - First Read - msnbc.com
MSNBC reports Biden quote-

Huffington Post
Biden Source Downplays VP Denial
HuffPo reports on Biden quote-

Come on guys, be honest. Who does not love this crap? Isn't it why we are all here at USMessageBoard after all?

:lol::lol:

Yeah, I quoted myself. :eusa_whistle:

Now it's Time/CNN's turn to get in on the act.
The Page - by Mark Halperin - TIME
"Biden Walks It Back"
The Delaware Senator clarifies his statements Tuesday night, says he hasn’t talked to anyone and doesn’t know what’s going to happen.

bush should be out of the discussion. we have two options ...mccain...or obama....

mccain appears to be too old and too muddled for the job. obama....i just cant get behind immediate withdrawal from iraq. the world will then see we cannot stand a prolonged fight.

bush should be out of the discussion. we have two options ...mccain...or obama....

mccain appears to be too old and too muddled for the job. obama....i just cant get behind immediate withdrawal from iraq. the world will then see we cannot stand a prolonged fight.

i just can't stand behind a racist. since nobody buys that one. i can't stand behind a man who's substance is "um" or "uh". barack hussein obama fights questions like a bad batter in the in mlb. i've yet to see one person post a positive reason(educated reason) to vote for barack hussein obama.

Last edited:

Actually, I have a feeling it is going to be a blow out for the Demos. If they gain the WH back, then they may very well have a Super Majority in Congress and occupy the WH. Then they will become cocky, begin spending like drunken sailors, champion ultra-liberal causes and in 8 years suffer the same grissly fate the GOP is now about to face.

The cycles will go on as always. I do not see a serious third party challenge in my lifetime.

obama....i just cant get behind immediate withdrawal from iraq. the world will then see we cannot stand a prolonged fight.
So we're just supposed to keep troops in Iraq just to prove to the world that we can? I guess in your eyes world opinion dictates military policy, benchmarks and the mission be damned.

No, on the first day that the last Iraqi Security force trooper is trained, we need an immediate withdrawl from Iraq. We can move our forces to Afghanistan so they can finish the mission there and end these deployment rotations to the Middle East. We could leave about 20-50k troops in permanent bases in Afghanistan, but let's bring the majority of our forces home.

i DO base my opinions on information
however i dont need to post that information to have my opinion
you are a moron if you have to use SOMEONE ELSES WORDS to give your OWN WORDS validity

what are you talking about? you have an opinion but refuse to show how you reached said opinion. i never said you cant have an opinion, just that you cant expect other people to actually listen to you when you never back yourself up.

and who said anything about using someone elses words as the sole source for an opinion? i said you need viable INFORMATION to support it.

Actually, I have a feeling it is going to be a blow out for the Demos. If they gain the WH back, then they may very well have a Super Majority in Congress and occupy the WH. Then they will become cocky, begin spending like drunken sailors, champion ultra-liberal causes and in 8 years suffer the same grissly fate the GOP is now about to face.

The cycles will go on as always. I do not see a serious third party challenge in my lifetime.

2010 midterms.

Fantasy.... not because a third party isn't possible, but because no one who likes/needs political capital will turn his/her back on the party system.

I was just saying that if the Dems spend like drunken sailors, we can vote them out in 2 years. At least enough to take the majority away from them.

Anyways, we need to get the GOP out so we can undo all the shit they did when they ruled for 6 years. If the Dems suck, maybe they'll lose one of the houses, or both.

I have every reason not to trust the GOP. I have half a mind not to trust the dems. That means the Dems get their shot.

Forum List

Back