Obama VP Imminent - Who Will It Be?

I am hoping for Joe Biden.

He is a good man.

Biden? Good? I don't know about that. I saw him once try to scare graduating seniors into thinking President Bush was trying to bring back the draft when he was the one proposing it.

But im sure you and I have a different definition of good.

Biden? Good? I don't know about that. I saw him once try to scare graduating seniors into thinking President Bush was trying to bring back the draft when he was the one proposing it.

But im sure you and I have a different definition of good.

George Bush = bad

Joe Biden = good

I'm hoping for Obama/Biden. Just one more way for Obama to piss off the Clinton base and send them running.

Obama/Biden, and then McCain/Ridge. McCain will really start to gain ground in swing states then.

irrelevant.

while you work toward explaining how bush is 'good,' why not say why biden is 'bad' as well. dont worry, ill wait
am i not entitled to my opinion?

btw, the fact that had gore or Kerry won thing would be worse is VERY relevant

Last edited:
am i not entitled to my opinion?

btw, the fact that had gore or Kerry won thing would be worse is VERY relevant

you surely are entitled to your opinion. i'm just asking you to substantiate said opinion, if you would be so kind.

and no, it isnt relevant, because it has nothing to do with the question i asked, which is you explaining why bush is 'good' and biden 'bad'

you surely are entitled to your opinion. i'm just asking you to substantiate said opinion, if you would be so kind.

and no, it isnt relevant, because it has nothing to do with the question i asked, which is you explaining why bush is 'good' and biden 'bad'
LOL

you have a hard time with snark i guess

If Bush had not been elected, we would not have borrowed $700 billion dollars from the Chinese to fund the invasion of Iraq, and we would be well on our way to developing alternative energy.

4,000 dead soldiers would be alive as well.

If Bush had not been elected, we would not have borrowed $700 billion dollars from the Chinese to fund the invasion of Iraq, and we would be well on our way to developing alternative energy.

4,000 dead soldiers would be alive as well.
we would likely have borrowed more and had more die

I'm hoping for Obama/Biden. Just one more way for Obama to piss off the Clinton base and send them running.

Obama/Biden, and then McCain/Ridge. McCain will really start to gain ground in swing states then.

Unfortunately, I think it might be Biden. I used to like him a couple of years ago but I'm not a fan of his anymore. He's too flakey. I think Bill Richardson is the best VP candidate and would be a winning ticket.

I could definitely see Tom Ridge as the VP pick for the Repubs. I'd be very happy with a McCain/Ridge ticket if they ended up winning.

I like Bill Richardson, but I don't know how well it would help Obama's campaign. He really needs Evan Bayh on his ticket to smooth things over with the Clinton base. Biden certainly isn't his answer, but it seems Biden is the front-runner.

Tom Ridge gives McCain a lot of clout with the Independent voters, and even some with the Democratic voters not satisfied with Obama. And if Obama does go with Biden, having Ridge will be a double dose for the Clinton base. Ridge is very popular among her supporters.

Forum List

Back