Obama VP Imminent - Who Will It Be?

Noob...that doesnt sound good....i tryed to use the quote button but it quote the whole long post....give me some time to figure this out.....or be kind and explain it to me....i am always open to learn. can i cut and paste just part of a post then use quote button?

Noob...that doesnt sound good....i tryed to use the quote button but it quote the whole long post....give me some time to figure this out.....or be kind and explain it to me....i am always open to learn. can i cut and paste just part of a post then use quote button?

yes, if you hit the quote button it puts the entire previous post between the quote boxes. if you want to post less, then simply delete the unwanted text.
or you can do what you said, which is copy paste the wanted text into the new post, then highlight it and press the 'wrap quote texts' button. whatever is easiest

Just hit quote and type under the quote. No biggy if it is big. Or, just cut out what you don't want quoted so it isn't so long.

Then you are a partisan hack. I always knew it and I called you on it and now you are exposed for being a true red Republican. Bob Barr my ass.

:rofl:

it's always so funny when i see one partisan hack call another poster one

but do carry on

Bush would be considered a piker by comparison

If that were true, the deficit wouldn't have grown largest on the GOP's watch... (Reagan, Daddy Bush and Baby Bush) try again. Baby Bush is the first leader in history to cut taxes during wartime...

Takes real genius to know that you need more, not less, money when you're spending a fortune on a war... particularly a useless one.

So do try to avoid saying silly things that are clearly untrue.

If that were true, the deficit wouldn't have grown largest on the GOP's watch... (Reagan, Daddy Bush and Baby Bush) try again. Baby Bush is the first leader in history to cut taxes during wartime...

Takes real genius to know that you need more, not less, money when you're spending a fortune on a war... particularly a useless one.

So do try to avoid saying silly things that are clearly untrue.
yeah, cause the budget dropped so much under clinton when he had a dem majority

oh wait, he only had a dem majority in the senate and then only for the first 2 years

now, did the GOP drop the ball on fiscal restraint, YES
and thats why they got booted out

btw, it doesnt seem like you understood what a piker is either

Last edited:
yeah, cause the budget dropped so much under clinton when he had a dem majority

oh wait, he only had a dem majority in the senate and then only for the first 2 years

now, did the GOP drop the ball on fiscal restraint, YES
and thats why they got booted out

btw, it doesnt seem like you understood what a piker is either

I know what a piker is. I also know that your implication was that the money spent by the dems would make baby bush look like nothing.

So do try again. Cause it's bogus. It's the party line and has no relation to reality. The presidents who have run up the deficits are repubs.

I know what a piker is. I also know that your implication was that the money spent by the dems would make baby bush look like nothing.

So do try again. Cause it's bogus. It's the party line and has no relation to reality. The presidents who have run up the deficits are repubs.
and the only reason why Clinton DIDNT was he had opposition
the budgets went up under the Reagan and Bush 41 admins because they had democrats in control of congress
now, under Bush 43, there was no excuse
the GOP totally dropped the ball

now, please tell me where the "party line" is in THAT post

At the risk of posting something relevant to the OP:

Obama Veep Pick To Come Friday - Horserace

Friday afternoon announcement ... not a good sign.

Heh... thanks.

I know things are generally announced on Friday when people don't want things to be noticed.

But if the VP is one of the three people have been talking about (Biden, Caine or Bayh), why do you think that would be?

Heh... thanks.

I know things are generally announced on Friday when people don't want things to be noticed.

But if the VP is one of the three people have been talking about (Biden, Caine or Bayh), why do you think that would be?
personally, i think his best choice would be Richardson
but no one seems to want him anymore

Heh... thanks.

The only person I can think of that would warrant the Friday afternoon announcement is Hillary.

personally, i think his best choice would be Richardson
but no one seems to want him anymore

He was terrible in the primaries ... especially the debates ... but I agree that he would be a decent choice.

He was terrible in the primaries ... especially the debates ... but I agree that he would be a decent choice.
he makes more sense both geographically and demographically
southwest/hispanic

i hope he DOESNT pick him
;)

btw, i thought he would be Hillary's best pick too

for McCain, it looks like Pawlenty might be his best option
MN is a tossup and that might tip it in his favor

The only person I can think of that would warrant the Friday afternoon announcement is Hillary.

That would be interesting. I can't imagine it, but I think that might break the Friday afternoon rule anyway. It would certainly be discussed to death by Sunday am. Perhaps it's that he just wants to announce it and then make his Saturday a.m. appearance with the person before the media writes about it to death.

Truth be known, I'm actually hoping for Biden.

I never wanted Richardson. He has the charisma of a dishtowel.
so, Obama has enough of that to cover
:LOL:

oh, and like i said, i hope he DOESNT pick him
it would make too much sense
i would much rather see Biden on it
it would make it much easier for McCain to win
:badgrin:

Last edited:
he makes more sense both geographically and demographically
southwest/hispanic

i hope he DOESNT pick him
;)

btw, i thought he would be Hillary's best pick too

He does ... but like jillian said he's got zero charisma.

for McCain, it looks like Pawlenty might be his best option
MN is a tossup and that might tip it in his favor

It could and it makes a helluva lot more sense than Ridge.

Forum List

Back