Obama VP Imminent - Who Will It Be?

Ridge would be a bad choice for McCain. McCain doesnt need more clout with independents. He himself gets the independents. He need a more conservative choice.

Besides, He will win PA without Ridge.

Ridge would be a bad choice for McCain. McCain doesnt need more clout with independents. He himself gets the independents. He need a more conservative choice.

Besides, He will win PA without Ridge.

McCain's going to get the conservative vote. Obama is so far left, there's no way he'll pull that many true Republicans. And if Biden is his VP, he'll pull even fewer.

McCain needs to maintain a moderate image if he wants to win. The only conservative choice that could keep moderates happy would be someone like Huckabee, and he's not even in the running.

I guess Romney wouldn't be a bad choice, but it's also a bad idea to choose someone who already lost the party's nomination. If he can't get many votes in the primary, how's he expected to help strengthen McCain's image in the general election?

The same goes for Obama and Biden. Biden did horribly in the primaries. It's obvious he's not favored well by Democrats. Choose someone the public hasn't already voted down, or choose Clinton who actually received more votes than Obama anyway.

ok, so i guess you are not aware of what "snark" is

you are deflecting again, trying to get away from the fact that you make claims which you cannot support. it's kind of funny, actually. or do you refuse to answer because of my somewhat snide remarks? dont worry, i wont think less of you if you just admit you have no support for your claims

you are deflecting again, trying to get away from the fact that you make claims which you cannot support. it's kind of funny, actually. or do you refuse to answer because of my somewhat snide remarks? dont worry, i wont think less of you if you just admit you have no support for your claims
ok, now you are showing that you are stupid

ok, now you are showing that you are stupid

:lol:

all im doing is asking for you to back up your statement of bush being 'good' and biden 'bad.' you keep changing the topic, but are claiming i'm the one being stupid? :lol: if you are truly intelligent, as you seem to think you are, show me how you reached your conclusion. i dont think i'm asking for too much, am i?

why bush is 'bad'
Just How Bad Is Bush?
IMPACT Press Feb-Mar. '02: Editorial: Bush Is Bad for America
Bush is Bad

:lol:

all im doing is asking for you to back up your statement of bush being 'good' and biden 'bad.' you keep changing the topic, but are claiming i'm the one being stupid? :lol: if you are truly intelligent, as you seem to think you are, show me how you reached your conclusion. i dont think i'm asking for too much, am i?

why bush is 'bad'
Just How Bad Is Bush?
IMPACT Press Feb-Mar. '02: Editorial: Bush Is Bad for America
Bush is Bad
i already answered that a long time ago
i said "it was SNARK"
how many more times do i have to say it before you begin to get it?

and i really dont give a rats ass how many liberal biased hate bush links you post, it wont change the fact i was responding to a totally STUPID post with SNARK

i already answered that a long time ago
i said "it was SNARK"
how many more times do i have to say it before you begin to get it?

and i really dont give a rats ass how many liberal biased hate bush links you post, it wont change the fact i was responding to a totally STUPID post with SNARK

right, you were just making a snide remark. that makes it totally acceptable to claim biden is 'bad' without evidence. is it common practice for you to make absurd comments and just pretend like they were nothing? but whatever.

and i was showing you how easy it is to post some evidence, regardless of whether i believe it or not.

right, you were just making a snide remark. that makes it totally acceptable to claim biden is 'bad' without evidence. is it common practice for you to make absurd comments and just pretend like they were nothing? but whatever.

and i was showing you how easy it is to post some evidence, regardless of whether i believe it or not.
Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif

no, we would have still gone into Iraq
only Gore would have had some really STUPID RoE and got a lot more soldiers killed

Please stand up. Your words are being muffled by your pants. You are talking out of your ars. You realize that don't you?

bush has been proven as the worse president of modern times. You have no idea what Gore or Kerry would have done. bush and Dumsfeld costs the country the lives of 4,000+ American servicemen and women. How? Their war plans were flawed from day one. Even the frigin republicans admit that now.

Or maybe you are one of the -30% sheep who think that king bush can do no wrong. Please post links for all your convoluted claims in the future.

My money is on Biden... But, goddamn, i wish it were Webb.

ob-webb.jpg

Please stand up. Your words are being muffled by your pants. You are talking out of your ars. You realize that don't you?

bush has been proven as the worse president of modern times. You have no idea what Gore or Kerry would have done. bush and Dumsfeld costs the country the lives of 4,000+ American servicemen and women. How? Their war plans were flawed from day one. Even the frigin republicans admit that now.

Or maybe you are one of the -30% sheep who think that king bush can do no wrong. Please post links for all your convoluted claims in the future.
you are another moron with a severe case of ABDS
Bush wasnt perfect by any means, but he was not what you morons keep claiming

and i dont need links to post my OPINION

why would i need someone elses words to state my OWN

you are another moron with a severe case of ABDS
Bush wasnt perfect by any means, but he was not what you morons keep claiming

and i dont need links to post my OPINION

why would i need someone elses words to state my OWN

unfounded opinion = worthless

then we should shut down all blogs and message boards
and stop all editorials
they are nothing more than one persons opinion

youre assuming that every opinion out there is unfounded. but unlike you, many people actually base their opinions off of information. a novel idea, eh?

youre assuming that every opinion out there is unfounded. but unlike you, many people actually base their opinions off of information. a novel idea, eh?
lol
ok, you win the dead horse beating gold medal

Forum List

Back