Obama: Trump is unfit to be president

Obama: Trump is unfit to be president

Would Obama lie?

Would lapdogs like little Lakota lap up everything he says unquestioningly?

Is any of this even news?

How's that one worked for you the last eight years....he managed to get elected twice in landslides

Yep, he got 100% of the dead voters, cartoon characters, illegals, votes discovered in trunks of cars and gas station restrooms, and hacked Diebold machines......a remarkable record by any standard. :slap:

Well, that's good enough for me! Just heard it on MBNBC.
No one has any doubts about what's good enough for you.

Obama on NBC, eh? Who woulda thunk!

Duh, it's a press conference with Singapore. It's probably being televised everywhere - except maybe Fox.

I saw it on FOX, but only for a moment, then the channel changed.

I didn't watch a second of the stuttering, bumbling big eared jackass

Just watched the entire speech. Obama nailed the Republican Party, Trump and anyone who endorses Trump.

Obama hasn't nailed anyone since he last nailed Michelle in 2000.

But word is Reggie nails him on a consistent basis..him being all :gay:

Oh, Obama said it.

Which of our 57 states was he in at the time of the comment?
broken record

Well, you NaziCons just keep on believing it...

The actual intent behind Senator Obama's misstatement is easy to discern without the need to invoke an obscure international organization. He was trying to express the thought that in all the time he had spent on the campaign trail so far in 2007-08, he had visited all (48) of the states in the continental U.S. save for one (i.e., "one left to go," excluding Alaska and Hawaii), but in his weariness he slipped up and started off with "fifty" instead of "forty." (Note the long pause in the video clip between the words "fifty" and "seven.")

Barack Obama and 57 States

I thought maybe there were 57 states and territories. But he was obviously puzzled by his own number....hey, we all make mistakes when we're tired.

A picture is worth a thousand words:

hillary-crosseyed.jpg

:puke:

Outside of a temperament that makes him unfit to hold the highest office in the world, Trump is just too unprepared on the issues

You would not expect a businessman to be knowledgeable about international issues, the economy, Congress, social programs ....but Trump has had a year to learn

He is still making basic factual mistakes. He should have spent the last year being prepped on the major issues and the impacts of his policies. Instead he has relied on bluster and simplistic slogans to get by

Almost Palin like

Obama would know, he had no experience at anything qualifying him to be president. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Forum List

Back