Obama: Trump is unfit to be president

The guy who just paid ANOTHER ransom for the release of Americans wants to claim someone else is 'unfit'?! :p

The guy who just paid ANOTHER ransom for the release of Americans wants to claim someone else is 'unfit'?! :p
He paid them with their own money
All the world sees is that in the dead of night, on an unmarked plane, using foreign currency so as not to break the law that dictates no trafficking with US currency to Iran, Obama paid a ransom for hostages.

Security experts from around the world have weighed in by stating the obvious....doing so is BAD! Others now know the US caves - grab other Americans and get paid.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

Lets not forget that Nobel Peace Prize he was awarded. An award he did nothing to earn.

What an empty suite he is.

Obama was the first black American President...well deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize

That's a load of bullshit. Just because you are black you deserve a Nobel Peace Prize??

Grow a brain RW. The one you have needs a little work.

For winning an historic presidency in a formerly segregated country you do

Horseshit. The only thing being black means is that you are black. Same goes for any other color.

As I said. Grow a brain. You obviously need a better one.

Damn baby....you somehow missed 300 years of American history

Somehow you missed what an idiot you are.

Grow a brain. You need one.

Hope and Change seemed to work

Obama delivered on the majority of his promises......Universal Healthcare, rescuing the economy, getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, repealing the Bush tax cuts

Lets not forget that Nobel Peace Prize he was awarded. An award he did nothing to earn.

Obama was the first black American President...well deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize
Ah ...the under achiever who was elected due to his skin color.

Yes indeedy. He sure was.

The DNC threw Hitlery under the bus to elect a black underachiever who has the balls to say that Trump isn't fit to be POTUS.

Talks about a asinine statement.

Hard to believe Obama could be characterized as an "underachiever"
A mixed race child of a single mother rising to President of the United States can hardly be considered underachieving

Ya kinda sorta forgot that his grandmother who raised him was wealthy.

He didn't have a tough upbringing at all.

The DNC threw Hitlery under the bus to elect a black underachiever who has the balls to say that Trump isn't fit to be POTUS.

A mixed race child of a single mother rising to President of the United States can hardly be considered underachieving

Well off but hardly wealthy

When you run guys like Romney, Bush and Trump....that is a silver spoon

Well by your thinking them Trump will deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for being the first person who has never been a politician to win the presidency.

Oh and they go their own money back so they can continue with their nuke program. Way ta go Mr. President. LOL

Very well off from what I've read. That man never wanted for anything.

Well by your thinking them Trump will deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for being the first person who has never been a politician to win the presidency.

Oh and they go their own money back so they can continue with their nuke program. Way ta go Mr. President. LOL

George Washington, William Henry Harrison, Ulysses S Grant, Dwight Eisenhower were never politicians

You have no concept of what wealth is....Obama did not come from wealth

George Washington, William Henry Harrison, Ulysses S Grant, Dwight Eisenhower were never politicians

Well then they were all in line for the Nobel Peace Prize then.

You have no concept of what wealth is....Obama did not come from wealth

Anyone who never has to work to get by is wealthy in my book and Barry Boy fits that scenario to a tee.

Forum List

Back