Obama tries to stop Texas execution

Notice how that paper leaves out the fact that the girl was gang raped at the party before Leal arrived and was put in his car. Also left out was the fact that the "blood" in the car was never tested to see if it was human blood, let alone the girl's blood. The "blood" was sprayed with Luminal, which can give false positives as well as positives for animal blood and the father testified that he used the car to transport the deer he hunts. Most courts rule out Luminal evidence without a test for blood, but not this court. The father also said he found the blouse by the road and put it in a pile of other clothes to be donated. Furthermore the "bite marks" were never tested for DNA and forensic science calls bite mark evidence "junk science." Leal had frontal lobe brain damage and tested as mildly retarded, an easy mark for cops to manipulate a confession from, especially since he was denied his consular representation.

The police found tire tread marks at the scene circling the girl's body and they did NOT match the tires of Leal's car. The rapists were seen at the party with the girl's purse and with blood on them. The rapists were never questioned or tested for DNA.

Right. She left the party with a stick in her vagina. That's the rape charge against him, Dear.

Humberto Leal, Hero of the American Left
The state’s own witnesses threw some of the darkest shadows over the case, claiming that the severely intoxicated victim was taken to the backyard and repeatedly assaulted before Leal arrived. One of the state’s witnesses even heard one of the men crudely encouraging partygoers to stick a bottle, or some other object, inside the victim

She was in his car naked with a stick in her vagina.

Whatever you say, Dear.

If he gets out you can invite him to your daughters Sweet 16 Party.

EVIDENCE OF FUTURE DANGEROUSNESS

During the punishment phase of his trial, the jury learned that two weeks before Sauceda’s murder, Leal sexually assaulted another teenage girl and bit her on the neck. The jury also learned that, following that assault, Leal had repeatedly telephoned the girl’s older sister and threatened to have someone kill her if she testified against him. Finally, the jury learned that Leal had a reputation of not being a peaceful and law abiding citizen and that he had a history of intimidating and bullying his fellow students and teachers.

HUMBERTO LEAL SCHEDULED FOR EXECUTION - TheCypressTimes

Humberto Leal, Hero of the American Left, available for Bas Mitvahs and Sweet 16 Parties

Right. She left the party with a stick in her vagina. That's the rape charge against him, Dear.

Humberto Leal, Hero of the American Left
The state’s own witnesses threw some of the darkest shadows over the case, claiming that the severely intoxicated victim was taken to the backyard and repeatedly assaulted before Leal arrived. One of the state’s witnesses even heard one of the men crudely encouraging partygoers to stick a bottle, or some other object, inside the victim

Whatever you say, Dear.

Since I never said that, your desperate creation of a Straw Man is your admitting you are wrong.

The states own witnesses cast doubt on any rape claims and show the fix was in to let a gang of white Texas rapists go free and rape some more by blaming a mentally retarded Mexican. After all the girl was a Latina so she deserved to be gang raped by white Texans.

During the punishment phase of his trial, the jury learned that two weeks before Sauceda’s murder, Leal sexually assaulted another teenage girl and bit her on the neck. The jury also learned that, following that assault, Leal had repeatedly telephoned the girl’s older sister and threatened to have someone kill her if she testified against him. Finally, the jury learned that Leal had a reputation of not being a peaceful and law abiding citizen and that he had a history of intimidating and bullying his fellow students and teachers.

Humberto Leal, Hero of the American Left, available for Bas Mitvahs and Sweet 16 Parties

I don't understand why the left has a love affair with illegal rapist/murders. It puzzles the hell outta me. Now begs the question.. Why wasn't he in prison for the first sexual assault?

Whatever you say, Dear.

Since I never said that, your desperate creation of a Straw Man is your admitting you are wrong.

The states own witnesses cast doubt on any rape claims and show the fix was in to let a gang of white Texas rapists go free and rape some more by blaming a mentally retarded Mexican. After all the girl was a Latina so she deserved to be gang raped by white Texans.

I was trying to get you to see how absurd you look defending the indefensible, but you're just a sick fuck.

I don't understand why the left has a love affair with illegal rapist/murders. It puzzles the hell outta me. Now begs the question.. Why wasn't he in prison for the first sexual assault?
Probably because they didn't think it was credible, either that or Texas has no problem with raping women as long as you don't kill them.

Whatever you say, Dear.

I was trying to get you to see how absurd you look defending the indefensible, but you're just a sick fuck.
BULLSHIT!
If you truly believed that you would not have stooped to a Straw Man.
But you're just a lying fuck.

BULLSHIT!

What Straw Man? You'd have to believe that she left the party naked with a stick protruding from her vagina for your facts to hold up.

Do you see how absurd that is?

Although rare, such efforts are not unusual. The Bush Administration attempted to intervene in a similar case in 2008:

The new legal efforts of Leal’s defense counsel and the Obama Administration are an attempt to gain a different outcome for him than similar efforts met three years ago. Then, the George W. Bush Administration and defense lawyers made the attempt to save another Mexican with the same treaty complaint, Jose Ernesto Medellin. After losing his challenge in the Supreme Court, Medellin was executed in August 2008 in Huntsville, Texas.

Medellin and Leal were among 51 Mexicans, convicted of crimes in the U.S. without having access to a home-country diplomat, who won a World Court decision in 2004 declaring that the U.S. had failed to live up to its obligations under the Vienna Convention — that is, the duty to give those individuals a chance to contest their convictions because of the breach of the treaty. Medellin’s case went to the Supreme Court after President Bush sought to directly order state officials to abide by the treaty.

The Supreme Court ruled, however. that the President’s efforts did not make the Convention enforceable in state courts. In that ruling, however, the Court left an opening: Congress, it said, would have the power to pass a law to implement the Convention, and require states to abide by it. The prospect of such legislation at the time, though, was found by the Court to be too remote to spare Medellin’s life.

U.S. opposes Mexican’s execution : SCOTUSblog

Well what sort of nation would this be if we stopped the left from allowing illegal's Rape and Murder our Children.

Given the GWB Administration made the same appeal, this would be true of the right as well.
Anyone convicted of raping a murdering a 16 year old doesn't deserve the attention of the POTUS. This guy is a complete MORON. That will be the next add the GOP comes up with.

Obama must be campaigning for the hispanic vote again.

Then GWB must be a moron as well and pandered to the Hispanic vote.
This SOB should never have gotten a trial. He's not an American citizen. The rights of American citizens to counsel, trial, etc.... DO NOT APPLY TO HIM. They should have executed his ass 30 seconds after they caught him.

Incorrect and un-Constitutional, aliens – documented or undocumented – are entitled to basic due process rights per the 14th Amendment. See: Plyler v Doe (1982).

What you don’t understand is the left advocates the rule of law and the Constitutional right to due process. Liberals accept the rulings of the Court as settled law. In Plyler the Court ruled that non-citizens are entitled to due process, that they may take advantage of all legal proceedings. Only by adhering to the rule of law do we avoid devolving into a barbaric society.

BULLSHIT!

What Straw Man? You'd have to believe that she left the party naked with a stick protruding from her vagina for your facts to hold up.

That Straw Man.
As I have shown so many times before, when CON$ know they are wrong they play dumb.

The state's own witnesses said she was raped at the party before Lean arrived and the white Texas rapists were the ones who said to put foreign objects in her vagina according to the state's witnesses. They were later seen with her purse, and they were the ones who found her by the road. Lean's tire tracks were not found where the body was found but there were clear tread marks that were taken and were tried to match up with Lean's car but were not tried to match up with the rapists car. How much logic does it take to reason that the rapists at the party found her alive after Lean threw her out of the car and raped her some more and killed her. Her blood was not found on Lean's shirt, jeans, socks or boots, but witnesses saw blood on the party rapists.

The rapists were never even questioned or given DNA tests, obviously the fix was in!!!!

Last edited:
Humberto Leal Jr - PenPals seeking from Texas Death Row

Hello, my name is Humberto Leal Jr., my TDC-ID is 999162. I am a death row prisoner. I have been on death row for 11 yrs.

I am a Mexican Born in Monterrey, Mexico in 1973.

I have been living in the USA since I was about 3 yrs. old.

I speak and understand both English and Spanish well.

I would like to hear from anyone willing to write me. It don't matter to me who, if its male, female young or older. I am honest. I like to write and receive mail.

My hobbies are listing to football and baseball games. I'll go shot few baskettball at the rec., but other than that I've learned to enjoy reading.

When I was free I never read a book. But finding myself here in a boring cell I started to read and can't go a week without reading a book.

If anyone wishes to write me. Please do.

Thank you for your time.

My Peace and Respect

Humberto Leal Jr.

He's been here since he was 3 years old, he doesn't even remember Mexico. Bet the same people calling for the government to interfere in this case are the same people who think that children brought here should be American citizens and given in state tuition.

Don't know if it's right or wrong to have another trial and give him the right to see the Mexican consulate, but I do know he knows enough English that they didn't railroad him. What he did was hideous and unforgivable, it would be a shame if he got off on a technicality. If I were that girls family and they let him out, I'd make sure he didn't live long myself. Wouldn't have what it takes to torture him the way he did that girl though, that's sadistic and evil.

Even the UN wants Perry to stop the execution. That should be good enough reason to carry it out.

YouTube - ‪Screw you, We're from Texas‬‏

Once the UN gets their foot in the door...they will abolish the death penalty in all States.

I don't have a problem with that. Because of appeals and such it actually costs the taxpayer more for the death penalty anyway and I'm all for saving the taxpayers money whenever possible. Life in prison with hard labor is good enough for me. This guy is playing basketball and reading books, poor thing.

He's been here since he was 3 years old, he doesn't even remember Mexico. Bet the same people calling for the government to interfere in this case are the same people who think that children brought here should be American citizens and given in state tuition.

It’s not a matter of ‘interfering,’ it’s a matter of following the rule of law and applying the law consistently in all cases.

Don't know if it's right or wrong to have another trial and give him the right to see the Mexican consulate, but I do know he knows enough English that they didn't railroad him.

One is not ‘given’ a right; they exist and the state is required to acknowledge all rights for all persons. All persons in the United States are entitled to due process, including the right to receive counsel from any appropriate source. Whether he understands English or not is irrelevant.
What he did was hideous and unforgivable, it would be a shame if he got off on a technicality.

The nature of one’s crime does not mitigate one’s right to due process, and due process is not a ‘technicality.’

BULLSHIT!

That Straw Man.
As I have shown so many times before, when CON$ know they are wrong they play dumb.

The state's own witnesses said she was raped at the party before Lean arrived and the white Texas rapists were the ones who said to put foreign objects in her vagina according to the state's witnesses. They were later seen with her purse, and they were the ones who found her by the road. Lean's tire tracks were not found where the body was found but there were clear tread marks that were taken and were tried to match up with Lean's car but were not tried to match up with the rapists car. How much logic does it take to reason that the rapists at the party found her alive after Lean threw her out of the car and raped her some more and killed her. Her blood was not found on Lean's shirt, jeans, socks or boots, but witnesses saw blood on the party rapists.

The rapists were never even questioned or given DNA tests, obviously the fix was in!!!!

I'd like to see more than what I've read so far from the few websites I've visited.

What you've written is walking reasonable doubt, what is your source?

Wonder if any one actually has a clue when they are talking about the faulty forensics of Texas. That was in Harris County.

He had his appeals. And none of them found evidence of faulty forensics or miscue of Justice. The Federal Government will have to actually provide evidence he was denied due process. And that never happened in all the appeals. Been 17 years.

If the Court takes it, they will probably find no material consequences to his not contacting the Consulate.

The guy had a lawyer, right? Like every other criminal defendant in the United States? Leaving aside the fact that no one ELSE in the United States has a "right" to assistance from anyone other than a lawyer, if this asshole "needed" consular help so badly, why the hell didn't his lawyer have him call? That's what the lawyer is there for: to make sure the defendant gets everything he should have to have a fair, legal trial.

If Illegal Aliens aren't free to rape and murder our 16 year old daughters, are any of us truly free?

Having a right to consular help for citizens of other countries has nothing to do with allowing them to be exempt from our laws. I doubt that you are really that dumb, so I'll chalk it up to you just being enthralled with meaningless one liners.

Let me guess. This illegal alien was arrested, indicted, tried, found guilty and sentenced all in 1 day and the Texas judge kept it a secret from the Mexican consulate.

Did I get that right?

And apparently sat on the guy's lawyer to keep HIM from calling the consulate on his client's behalf, or telling his client that HE could call.

The guy had a lawyer, right? Like every other criminal defendant in the United States? Leaving aside the fact that no one ELSE in the United States has a "right" to assistance from anyone other than a lawyer, if this asshole "needed" consular help so badly, why the hell didn't his lawyer have him call? That's what the lawyer is there for: to make sure the defendant gets everything he should have to have a fair, legal trial.

And the appellate process is designed to address that issue if the lawyer fails in that regard.

He is guilty. Due process is not going to change that fact.

As someone who spent 20 years in the military, traveling all over the world. I find it strange that Americans don't want to uphold treaties that they expect other countries to honor when it comes to American citizens.

Americans have no problem with the idea of upholding our treaties. I think what we have a problem with is our government signing treaties that inappropriately interfere with the prosecution of criminal laws which are the purview of the states, and no business whatsoever of the federal government, let alone of other countries (and no, the fact that this man is a Mexican citizen doesn't actually make this any of their business). We do not dictate to other countries what their criminal laws and penalties should be, nor do we expect our citizens to be exempt from those laws and penalties when in other countries (anyone remember when that kid was caned in Singapore?).

Insofar as the Mexican consulate has nothing whatsoever to do with criminal prosecutions in Texas or any other state, whether they are called or not should be irrelevant to the disposition of those cases. And it is not properly the job of state law enforcement or the state judiciary to inform foreign nationals that they can call their consuls if they choose.

And the appellate process is designed to address that issue if the lawyer fails in that regard.

And what do you know? He had his appeals, and the conviction was upheld. The idea of asking the Supreme Court to intervene for no other reason than the hope that perhaps the law will be changed in his favor - NOT because he got a bad trial - is asinine and a mockery of the judicial system and a slap in the face of victims and their families.

Perhaps someone should tell the President that it might be appropriate for him to care as much about protecting the rights of his own citizens as he does about protecting the rights of some other country's citizens.

Wonder if any one actually has a clue when they are talking about the faulty forensics of Texas. That was in Harris County.

He had his appeals. And none of them found evidence of faulty forensics or miscue of Justice. The Federal Government will have to actually provide evidence he was denied due process. And that never happened in all the appeals. Been 17 years.

If the Court takes it, they will probably find no material consequences to his not contacting the Consulate.

Records from the State Bar of Texas show Guerrero, Leal"s court appointed lawyer, has been suspended or reprimanded for faulty defense multiple times, both before and after Leal’s trial.

Forum List

Back