Obama tries to stop Texas execution

What makes you think he is not guilty?

Stupidity.... that's just a guess, but it is based on evidence, so I'm pretty confident I'm right.

Stupidity, and the fact that Obama's name was connected to the post. The ones who are bitching would not give a fuck less otherwise.
You probably fail to see your Freudian Slip in your post! CON$ had no problem when Bush did the same thing as Obama in 2004, but suddenly the hypocritical CON$ are having a cow now that its Obama's name connected to the same appeal!!!

White good old boys. Man it must stink to have to carry that white guilt everywhere you go. You have proven that you tend to leave out chunks of every article you post to defend your president. And at any rate, dude got caught, dude got tried, and he will die. Obama knows he cant do shit about it, just like the last time the Govt. tried to interfere. Dude is a dead man. None of you or your Presidents lies will stop it. This will also haunt your President when he runs.
It doesn't matter to a sicko like you that the gang of white boys that raped the girl go unpunished so long as a Mexican is killed and you get to slander Obama.
It sucks to be you!

Well, you are again showing how ignorant you are, you see, in Texas White boys dont get to hang with Mexican gang Bangers. Now you coward, show us your proof they were white and not black or Mexican (most likely). You have none. Now go say your prayers to the President of babe rapers Obama, but I warn you to be careful ware you drive your ice cream truck. Most folks shoot child molesters. Put the proof up, or shut up.
The fact that they were not even questioned says they were white as snow. If they were Mexican they would be on death row also.

It doesn't matter to a sicko like you that the gang of white boys that raped the girl go unpunished so long as a Mexican is killed and you get to slander Obama.
It sucks to be you!

Well, you are again showing how ignorant you are, you see, in Texas White boys dont get to hang with Mexican gang Bangers. Now you coward, show us your proof they were white and not black or Mexican (most likely). You have none. Now go say your prayers to the President of babe rapers Obama, but I warn you to be careful ware you drive your ice cream truck. Most folks shoot child molesters. Put the proof up, or shut up.
The fact that they were not even questioned says they were white as snow. If they were Mexican they would be on death row also.

The fact that you would say that means you are on crack. Watch for my sig ware I glorify the guys death for you.

You probably fail to see your Freudian Slip in your post! CON$ had no problem when Bush did the same thing as Obama in 2004, but suddenly the hypocritical CON$ are having a cow now that its Obama's name connected to the same appeal!!!

Ah DETAILS DETAILS!!! How Republicans and Obama haters really HATE the details!!

Any emotional capital murder case in America, the Republicans are all there, willing to push the plunger, not willing to take a look at federal laws, state laws, treaties, all that minutia gets in the way of a good hanging!! You Betcha!

He had a trial, he was sentenced, he had his appeals, now he will die just like the last time the government tried to stop an illegal from being executed.

Ah DETAILS DETAILS!!! How Republicans and Obama haters really HATE the details!!

Any emotional capital murder case in America, the Republicans are all there, willing to push the plunger, not willing to take a look at federal laws, state laws, treaties, all that minutia gets in the way of a good hanging!! You Betcha!

Federal laws, let alone treaties, have no business "getting in the way of" state laws involving murder, which is strictly a state issue, unless one murders a federal employee. And nothing said so far indicates that the state laws were not scrupulously followed and upheld in this case. And now that due process has been duly provided, you're damned right it's time to get to the killing.

Stupidity.... that's just a guess, but it is based on evidence, so I'm pretty confident I'm right.

Stupidity, and the fact that Obama's name was connected to the post. The ones who are bitching would not give a fuck less otherwise.

And, yes it was a problem retard. I mentioned that way back when you started your blathering. Stupid fucktard.

Federal laws, let alone treaties, have no business "getting in the way of" state laws involving murder, which is strictly a state issue, unless one murders a federal employee. And nothing said so far indicates that the state laws were not scrupulously followed and upheld in this case. And now that due process has been duly provided, you're damned right it's time to get to the killing.

I generally agree with this. Criminal laws have always been the province of state power under Federalism (although there are exceptions, such as when those to be executed have special ambassador or other diplomatic status). And I oppose the death penalty!

The fact that you would say that means you are on crack. Watch for my sig ware I glorify the guys death for you.
:asshole:

Forum List

Back