obama took 500,000 fugitives names out of gun background check database, democrats love criminals.

Cruz was never on the list in the first place, so how could he be purged from it, LIAR?

I didn't say the shooter was purged from the list.....read the first post again...I stated the Promise Program kept his name off the list...
The Promise Program is a BROWARD COUNTY program, NOT a FEDERAL program.

Here you go...

https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

In 2013, the year before Cruz entered high school, the Broward County school system rewrote its discipline policy to make it much more difficult for administrators to suspend or expel problem students, or for campus police to arrest them for misdemeanors– including some of the crimes Cruz allegedly committed in the years and months leading up to the deadly Feb. 14 shooting at his Fort Lauderdale-area school.

The new policy resulted from an Obama administration effort begun in 2011 to keep students in school and improve racial outcomes (timeline here), and came against a backdrop of other efforts to rein in perceived excesses in "zero tolerance" discipline policies, including in Florida.

Broward school Superintendent Robert W. Runcie – a Chicagoan and Harvard graduate with close ties to President Obama and his Education Department – signed an agreement with the county sheriff and other local jurisdictions to trade cops for counseling. Students charged with various misdemeanors, including assault, would now be disciplined through participation in “healing circles,” obstacle courses and other “self-esteem building” exercises.

Asserting that minority students, in particular, were treated unfairly by traditional approaches to school discipline, Runcie’s goal was to slash arrests and ensure that students, no matter how delinquent, graduated without criminal records.

The achievement gap "becomes intensified in the school-to-prison pipeline, where black males are disproportionately represented,” he said at the time. “We’re not going to continue to arrest our kids,” he added. “Once you have an arrest record, it becomes difficult to get scholarships, get a job, or go into the military."

Cruz was never on the list in the first place, so how could he be purged from it, LIAR?
I didn't say the shooter was purged from the list.....read the first post again...I stated the Promise Program kept his name off the list...
It was created by an obama minion....
And Obama's directive tried to eliminate WHITE delinquents like Cruz from getting lesser punishment than minorities. Had it been followed Cruz would have gotten the same punishment as a minority.

And Obama's directive tried to eliminate WHITE delinquents like Cruz from getting lesser punishment than minorities. Had it been followed Cruz would have gotten the same punishment as a minority.

Yeah.....wrong. Try reading it again.

Nothing but denial, obfuscation and lies from the bubble headed democrats when faced with facts about the corruption in their party of perverts, illegal aliens and criminals.

Fuking Hilarious.

Obama wanted some gun control.

Republicans wouldn't give it to him.

So whose fault is it?

Obama's, of course.

Fuking Hilarious.

between this and fast n furious it is as if

obama was hoping for a bunch of gun deaths

wonder why

Not hoping...orchestrating....
And the NRA and gun manufacturers profit from it....

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

The achievement gap "becomes intensified in the school-to-prison pipeline, where black males are disproportionately represented,” he said at the time. “We’re not going to continue to arrest our kids,” he added. “Once you have an arrest record, it becomes difficult to get scholarships, get a job, or go into the military."
That hogwash has been thoroughly discredited. Cruz was WHITE.

Fuking Hilarious.

Obama wanted some gun control.

Republicans wouldn't give it to him.

So whose fault is it?

Obama's, of course.

Fuking Hilarious.
The kenyan and you freaks want TOTAL GUN CONFISCATION. Cut the crap, we ALL know that's what you constitution hating fascist NAZIS want.

SIEG HEIL...

white as snow!

His last name is hispanic...that is all they care about....Zimmerman was actually hispanic, they called him a "White-Hispanic"

With a name like Cruz he's got to be white, troll. lol. Mexican name and troll says he's white! Anytime you regressive scum say discredited, you may as well just admit it's based on a lying media scumbag.

Republicans complaining about a lack of gun control? Really? Fer shur? OMG!

I read the actual directive, not the Right-wing RealClear perversion of it you posted.
Studies showed that whites like Cruz were let slide while minorities were sent to prison for the same offenses. Obama's directive called for the SAME punishment for whites as minorities.

Here is the ACTUAL Obama directive:

Joint - Dear Colleague Letter
U.S. Department of Justice
Civil Rights Division

U.S. Department of Education
Office for Civil Rights

January 8, 2014

Dear Colleague:

The U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Justice (Departments) are issuing this guidance to assist public elementary and secondary schools in meeting their obligations under Federal law to administer student discipline without discriminating on the basis of race, color, or national origin.

I read the actual directive, not the Right-wing RealClear perversion of it you posted.
Studies showed that whites like Cruz were let slide while minorities were sent to prison for the same offenses. Obama's directive called for the SAME punishment for whites as minorities.

Here is the ACTUAL Obama directive:

Joint - Dear Colleague Letter
U.S. Department of Justice
Civil Rights Division

U.S. Department of Education
Office for Civil Rights

January 8, 2014

Dear Colleague:

The U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Justice (Departments) are issuing this guidance to assist public elementary and secondary schools in meeting their obligations under Federal law to administer student discipline without discriminating on the basis of race, color, or national origin.
And that directive magically drove crime down 40% in 6 months?

between this and fast n furious it is as if

obama was hoping for a bunch of gun deaths

wonder why

Not hoping...orchestrating....
And the NRA and gun manufacturers profit from it....
Because you loons piss your pants every time a shooting happens, and you start talking gun control. Even though it was liberal policy that let this shooting happen.

Dude, all we ask is that you put the minimum effort into posting conservative memes.

Forum List

Back