Obama To Unleash "Truth Teams" To Counter Negative Coverage...

If Republicans don't lie.......They don't have anything to worry about, do they?

Surrrre.

Because no one ever falls for slick propaganda. Two million professionally indoctrinated obamabots - what kind of damage could they do?

:eusa_whistle:

slick propaganda comes from both sides. if each side would just police itself, and call out their own for telling lies, then we'd be in good shape.

but either way, i'm for letting everyone speak (politicians too). now, if they use extra money (taxpayer money) to start another department, then i call BS on that.

If Republicans don't lie.......They don't have anything to worry about, do they?

How many hours of waterboarding do Republicans have to endure before the Truth Squads decide they are telling the truth?

Or do they get cages with hungry rats on their heads?

They WILL learn to love Dear Leader. Dear Leader is watching.

It is Republicans who endorse the form of torture known as waterboarding.......another Truth

'Negative Coverage.' Still LMFAO over that one. There is very very little negative coverage of the guy in our corrupt MSM. There might be a couple of exceptions, but for the most part the MSM has licked his boots from day one. So his whining on that is especially lame. Just one more lie to be told by his Lie Teams i guess.

It is Republicans who endorse the form of torture known as waterboarding.......another Truth

So waterboarding was never used before 2004?

Is that your claim?

(You're a ringer, aren't you? You're here to put leftists in a bad light with your absurd, partisan antics. A spoof of the insane, lying left! You're good at it, hats off!)

Cool.

And why are you comparing Obama to a white Austrian Roman Catholic? Who hated the Jews?

Ah, you and Obama hate the Jews too. Everyone knows that.

Well that's pretty untrue.

Unlike Dr. Paul. A known Racist.

Who..it seems is in your Avatar.

The man was against the civil rights act..ya know. :lol:

All true. The author of the OP is an anti-semite as well so it all fits in that he would support the racist.

Imagine having a presidential contest that revolved around debating facts and not just smearing the other party.
Obama wants people to know the truth as he wishes it to be. The only trouble is, the truth happens to be more than what one wishes after one has messed up.

So he can put all the "truth as I wish it to be" squads out there, but they will have to deal with his much-televised spoken, his written, and his actual record, not the "truth" as he wishes it to be that just didn't quite make it to the world of reality, and no, it's not George W. Bush's fault this time. He's had well over 3 years to make something happen, and he did. He scared the bejammers out of small business owners and big ones, too. They're not willing to risk foolish investments that cause them to go out of business overnight like Solyndra did.

Ministry-of-Truth.jpg

Keep up the Hitler talk, wingnuts- you're our best pals...The dupes are starting to go suicidal...Santorum, beating Obama no longer important, 61% (catholics too!) agree with Obama on that, 50% approval with a rocket, Pubs bailing on confrontation, handling of economy up 14% in 2 months (CBS poll today). EAT ME LOL!:lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_whistle:

Imagine having a presidential contest that revolved around debating facts and not just smearing the other party.
Obama wants people to know the truth as he wishes it to be. The only trouble is, the truth happens to be more than what one wishes after one has messed up.

So he can put all the "truth as I wish it to be" squads out there, but they will have to deal with his much-televised spoken, his written, and his actual record, not the "truth" as he wishes it to be that just didn't quite make it to the world of reality, and no, it's not George W. Bush's fault this time. He's had well over 3 years to make something happen, and he did. He scared the bejammers out of small business owners and big ones, too. They're not willing to risk foolish investments that cause them to go out of business overnight like Solyndra did.

So, you see no positives coming from his first term at all?

'Negative Coverage.' Still LMFAO over that one. There is very very little negative coverage of the guy in our corrupt MSM. There might be a couple of exceptions, but for the most part the MSM has licked his boots from day one. So his whining on that is especially lame. Just one more lie to be told by his Lie Teams i guess.

do you consider Fox News, Seah and Rush part of the MSM?

I thought it was the LSM?!

Yes, and i said there are a few exceptions. But the vast majority of the MSM has licked this guy's boots from day one. He has numerous TV and Print Media Outlets that actually work for him. They dutifully spin his Talking Points on a daily basis. So he is full of shit when he whines about 'negative coverage.' He's the last person who should be whining about that. It's just another lie. So to Hell with his Lie Teams.

What negative coverage and lies? I guess it's just a coincidence 50% of the dupes believe Obama is a Marxist Kenyan Muslim, ACORN stole the election, or see sig pp3. Pubs lie like rugs...Only dupes of the huge Pub propaganda machine believe all this crappe and much more. Plus they never hear pp1....their ignorance and duperie is scandalous....

How did Bush counteract, he stole 2000 election, he was responsible for 9/11, he stole Ohio in 2004? I don't recall truth squads, do to?

Bush had class. obama is a gutter snipe.

So, a brainwased hater, or simply a racist?:confused:
:cuckoo::lol:

Yes, and i said there are a few exceptions. But the vast majority of the MSM has licked this guy's boots from day one. He has numerous TV and Print Media Outlets that actually work for him. They dutifully spin his Talking Points on a daily basis. So he is full of shit when he whines about 'negative coverage.' He's the last person who should be whining about that. It's just another lie. So to Hell with his Lie Teams.

Go on, say it...say Lame Stream Media!
You know you want to!

Go on, say it...say Lame Stream Media!
You know you want to!

Lame Stream Media!

So waterboarding was never used before 2004?

Is that your claim?

(You're a ringer, aren't you? You're here to put leftists in a bad light with your absurd, partisan antics. A spoof of the insane, lying left! You're good at it, hats off!)

Of course it was......

Waterboarding was used by Nazis, Imperial Japanese, Communist Chinese and Republicans

What negative coverage and lies? I guess it's just a coincidence 50% of the dupes believe Obama is a Marxist Kenyan Muslim, ACORN stole the election, or see sig pp3. Pubs lie like rugs...Only dupes of the huge Pub propaganda machine believe all this crappe and much more. Plus they never hear pp1....their ignorance and duperie is scandalous....

I take it you're on the Truth err uh, i mean Lie Team. :lol:

Quite a few here are. You can tell who they are because they post the same stuff about how GREAT he is and everything he SAVED., over and over..
Oh and don't forget all the websites they post showing us ALL his accomplishments..:lol:

Forum List

Back