obama to Attack Syria without congressional approval

I see all the Neocons are all of a sudden against more war... Only took a Dem to make them realize it cost to much and it's not constitutinal....... Just like when Bush did it. I'll bet some dumbshit pretends Bush didn't start 2 wars as a defense.

Bush had Congressional approval, why is that so hard for you to understand?

And the winner for the Big Government, Big spending, constitution hating Progressive Neocon award goes to!!!!!

Show me the declaration of war for Iraq and Afghanistan.

I dare you.

Authorization for Use of Military Force
September 18, 2001
Public Law 107-40 [S. J. RES. 23]

Authorization for Use of Military Force- Sept. 18, 2001

I see all the Neocons are all of a sudden against more war... Only took a Dem to make them realize it cost to much and it's not constitutinal....... Just like when Bush did it. I'll bet some dumbshit pretends Bush didn't start 2 wars as a defense.

I seem to remember Bush getting approval from Congress as the Constitution requires. Obama wants UN approval?

First there was no declaration of war for either Iraq or Afghanistan, that is what is required from congress. Secondly Afghanistan got nothing.

Iraq go a "Iraq Resolution." So it was not a declaration of war...

And the winner for the Big Government, Big spending, constitution hating Progressive Neocon award goes to!!!!!

I dare you.

Bush got approval. Nothing in the Constitution pertains to language as to 'declarations of war', but merely that the President seek approval for use of the military.

I can assure you I am not a NEO CON.

I dare you.

Authorization for Use of Military Force
September 18, 2001
Public Law 107-40 [S. J. RES. 23]

Authorization for Use of Military Force- Sept. 18, 2001

The question was, "Show me the declaration of war for Iraq and Afghanistan." you failed.

I dare you.

Dare him? Lol

Are you 9?

Bush had a congress that was not bent on sabotaging him in every way big and small no matter the consequences, if they were not twisting their constitutional duty into a partisan attack on anything and everything the president wants there would be no need to leave their obstructionist asses in the dust. Republicans are not going go against their party's mission to destroy the president for any reason so fuck-em. Let them have their continual temper tantrums in the corner, the adults have important business.

We haven't "declared war" on anyone since WWII.

So what has changed?

How is Obama different from the others?

obama did not get congressional approval in Libya and it appears he's going to do the same thing in Syria. That's the difference.

I can assure you I am not a NEO CON.

Did I quote you?
Well since I am the author of this thread and you didn't quote anyone I took it you were directing your comment to the author of the thread.

We haven't "declared war" on anyone since WWII.

So what has changed?

How is Obama different from the others?

obama did not get congressional approval in Libya and it appears he's going to do the same thing in Syria. That's the difference.

Who cares? He controls NATO, right? He can bomb Canada and get away with it, right?:lol:

Oh brother..... Do you want your mom to tuck you in, While you are technically correct everyone else understood the point.

Take a chill pill.

Bush had a congress that was not bent on sabotaging him in every way big and small no matter the consequences, if they were not twisting their constitutional duty into a partisan attack on anything and everything the president wants there would be no need to leave their obstructionist asses in the dust. Republicans are not going go against their party's mission to destroy the president for any reason so fuck-em. Let them have their continual temper tantrums in the corner, the adults have important business.

Congress is congress to use the military a president must seeking congressional approval if the action is to take more than 60 days. obama has yet to get congressional approval and I don't think he will here either.

Forum List

Back