obama to Attack Syria without congressional approval

Dare him? Lol

Are you 9?

Yes Gramps, I'm 9... Now can you show me the declaration of war for either of Bush's war?

What is wrong with you?

What do you mean, I asked a simple question and no one can back their shit up. The best we have is a Resolution to use military forces in Iraq, not a declaration of war and it had nothing to do with Afghanistan.

The point was you guys come here attacking Obama for the same shit that you supported under Bush... Go one more step, I have to watch you dumb fucks support people like Mitt, Santorum and Newt who talk about war with fucking Cuba, Iran and even allude to re entering the war with Iraq AND Santorum claims we should take out evil dictators around the world.

You guys don't care about this, you care that the President is a Democrat, just like Liberals only care that Bush was a Republican.

Yes Gramps, I'm 9... Now can you show me the declaration of war for either of Bush's war?

No, but I could show you the back of my hand if you like? Or perhaps my middle finger?

The left must be enjoying this show. Right vs right.

Go Obama.........

Maybe, but I'm just here giving Avory a hard time.

On the issue I see both sides and they both have merit. But the talk of impeachment is just mind numbingly stupid and self defeating.

I see all the Neocons are all of a sudden against more war... Only took a Dem to make them realize it cost to much and it's not constitutinal....... Just like when Bush did it. I'll bet some dumbshit pretends Bush didn't start 2 wars as a defense.

Bush had Congressional approval, why is that so hard for you to understand?

And the winner for the Big Government, Big spending, constitution hating Progressive Neocon award goes to!!!!!

Show me the declaration of war for Iraq and Afghanistan.

I dare you.
There was no declaration of war. Bush still obtained CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL for the use of force. It is not hard to understand.

And the winner for the Big Government, Big spending, constitution hating Progressive Neocon award goes to!!!!!

Show me the declaration of war for Iraq and Afghanistan.

I dare you.
There was no declaration of war. Bush still obtained CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL for the use of force. It is not hard to understand.

Per the Constitution. The Constitution is non-specific on language.

Bush had a congress that was not bent on sabotaging him in every way big and small no matter the consequences, if they were not twisting their constitutional duty into a partisan attack on anything and everything the president wants there would be no need to leave their obstructionist asses in the dust. Republicans are not going go against their party's mission to destroy the president for any reason so fuck-em. Let them have their continual temper tantrums in the corner, the adults have important business.

Congress is congress to use the military a president must seeking congressional approval if the action is to take more than 60 days. obama has yet to get congressional approval and I don't think he will here either.

He might just to prove what a bunch of hypocrites republicans are knowing that they would grant a republican president the power to drop a bomb on anyone anywhere for any reason and then garrison troops there for 10 years.

Bush had a congress that was not bent on sabotaging him in every way big and small no matter the consequences, if they were not twisting their constitutional duty into a partisan attack on anything and everything the president wants there would be no need to leave their obstructionist asses in the dust. Republicans are not going go against their party's mission to destroy the president for any reason so fuck-em. Let them have their continual temper tantrums in the corner, the adults have important business.

Congress is congress to use the military a president must seeking congressional approval if the action is to take more than 60 days. obama has yet to get congressional approval and I don't think he will here either.
you are so pathetically stupid, it defies explanation.

That is NOT what the War Powers Act says. It says...
Obama misses deadline for congressional approval of Libya operations - The Washington Post
Under the Nixon-era War Powers Resolution, the president must obtain congressional authorization of military action within 60 days or else begin withdrawing forces.
It says NOTHING about the length of the military action.

Moron

What is wrong with you?

What do you mean, I asked a simple question and no one can back their shit up. The best we have is a Resolution to use military forces in Iraq, not a declaration of war and it had nothing to do with Afghanistan.

The point was you guys come here attacking Obama for the same shit that you supported under Bush... Go one more step, I have to watch you dumb fucks support people like Mitt, Santorum and Newt who talk about war with fucking Cuba, Iran and even allude to re entering the war with Iraq AND Santorum claims we should take out evil dictators around the world.

You guys don't care about this, you care that the President is a Democrat, just like Liberals only care that Bush was a Republican.
Bush had Congressional approval for Afghanistan- Operation Enduring Freedom.

Let me google that for you

What is wrong with you?

And I asked YOU where in the Constitution is specifically states the language to be used when asking permission to send our soldiers to war.

YOU ignored it.

No, but I could show you the back of my hand if you like? Or perhaps my middle finger?

Go Obama.........

On the issue I see both sides and they both have merit. But the talk of impeachment is just mind numbingly stupid and self defeating.

Not if Congress hold's to the oath they took, it's not numbingly stupid and self defeating. However it is numbingly stupid and self defeating to allow a president to go outside the restraints of the Constitution.

What is wrong with you?

How's that painting going? Maybe leave me off the color palette. Go read my op and stop lumping everyone together.

Dare him? Lol

Are you 9?

Grats, another topic you have no clue about but yet you vote, wonderful. Maybe if you spent more time actually looking into the issues (Google/free/quick) rather than making threads attacking the lack of quality of debate on these boards you wouldn't have a better come back than your middle finger or the back of your hand...

Go Obama.........

Hat tip sir!!! Always the level head.........most of the time :lol:

Obama only has to tell the Republicans the opposite of what he wants to do and they will do what he wants.

He might just to prove what a bunch of hypocrites republicans are knowing that they would grant a republican president the power to drop a bomb on anyone anywhere for any reason and then garrison troops there for 10 years.

One more time Bush got congressional approval obama hasn't

What is wrong with you?

How's that painting going? Maybe leave me off the color palette. Go read my op and stop lumping everyone together.

All I know about your position is you called me 9, and wanted to touch me with your middle finger.... =D

If your position is that Obama is wrong then good, if your position is why do people care that support the same situations when a Republican is in office like they did, well then good.

Go Obama.........

Not if Congress hold's to the oath they took, it's not numbingly stupid and self defeating. However it is numbingly stupid and self defeating to allow a president to go outside the restraints of the Constitution.

For fucks sake dude. What the hell is wrong with you?!

Do you have ANY FUCKING IDEA what an impeachment procedure would do to the conservative cause for the next decade?

Your hatred is COMPLETELY blinding you. Calm the fuck down and focus your energy on November where his ousting won't cost us votes for the next damn decade.

Forum List

Back