obama to Attack Syria without congressional approval

This is an abuse of power. If this elective war is so important, why not go to Congress and get their approval?

Because the GOP will vote no and then complain that Obama did nothing.

If he can't get the scheme approved by Congress, he shouldn't do it. Bush had Congressional Approval for Iraq and Afghanistan.

Obama invaded/bombed Libya without Congressional approval, and now he is planning on invading/bombing Syria. It's an abuse of power. But because he has a "D" after his name, useful idiots will defend it....

Syrians leaders need to be stopped from decimating their people. Having said that Obama should follow the rules. I'm sure congress would authorize a limited and well explained plan.

If he does not seek approval I will bitch about the method but support the final action. I didn't watch your video but I think I saw the story on tv if its pannettas comments during committee.

Impeachment is absurd and guaranteed to sink the republican party if sought.

You guys just going to keep on making new threads on this until people grow tired of repeatedly pointing out where you're wrong?

No one is going to attack Syria for the simple reasons unlike Libya Syria has allies both in the region and outside it they have Iran and Hamas and Hezbollah in the region Russia and China outside it they have much better air defenses and a stronger military than Libya did. The U.S. and Nato could take out the current Syrian government but not without loss of life in my view and the hell Iran,Hamas, and Hezbollah could cause in and out of the mideast in support of Syria could and probably would be substantial.

This is an abuse of power. If this elective war is so important, why not go to Congress and get their approval?

If he can't get the scheme approved by Congress, he shouldn't do it. Bush had Congressional Approval for Iraq and Afghanistan.

Obama invaded/bombed Libya without Congressional approval, and now he is planning on invading/bombing Syria. It's an abuse of power. But because he has a "D" after his name, useful idiots will defend it....

Regular Stalin-Grads

Syrians leaders need to be stopped from decimating their people. Having said that Obama should follow the rules. I'm sure congress would authorize a limited and well explained plan.

If he does not seek approval I will bitch about the method but support the final action. I didn't watch your video but I think I saw the story on tv if its pannettas comments during committee.

Impeachment is absurd and guaranteed to sink the republican party if sought.
Fair enough...but I think he should be.

Stupid bitch Panetta said to get international approval. I asked you who the joint chief chairman of NATO was and I also asked you if NATO wanted to use NATO troops in America who does the joint Chief of staff listen to? Your answer was? That was where you lied and tried to cover it up, and that is why you have been so obsessed with me, because I placed the virtual internet boot squarely up your ass.

Nice rant, but it doesn't answer the question, dipshit.

did you, or did you not state emphatically that OBAMA controls NATO.

Yes, or no.

Since the U.S. is the major player for NATO and most of the military hardware belongs to the U.S. and a large portion is funded by the U.S. yes the U.S. controls NATO. Who is the commander of the commander of NATO? DUMB ASS?

Obama does not control NATO. Your narcissism is showing again.

remember these???
obama is the comander and chief to NATO's highest military commander, the same person who over sees the day to day operation of NATO's forces.

NATO may have a Committee but they do not do anything without the blessing and go ahead of the United States.
Some people need to be remind that the US controls NATO, because they will believe anything they are told

NATO was Bushes bitches, now NATO is obama's bitches

He also stupidly agreed with what transpired in Egypt...while he refused to 'get involved' when there was an uprising in Iran in 2009...

You should print out your user name in big block letters and tape it to your bathroom mirror so it's the first thing you see every morning.

I see all the Neocons are all of a sudden against more war... Only took a Dem to make them realize it cost to much and it's not constitutinal....... Just like when Bush did it. I'll bet some dumbshit pretends Bush didn't start 2 wars as a defense.

We haven't "declared war" on anyone since WWII.

So what has changed?

How is Obama different from the others?

I see all the Neocons are all of a sudden against more war... Only took a Dem to make them realize it cost to much and it's not constitutinal....... Just like when Bush did it. I'll bet some dumbshit pretends Bush didn't start 2 wars as a defense.

Bush had Congressional approval, why is that so hard for you to understand?

I seem to remember Bush getting approval from Congress as the Constitution requires. Obama wants UN approval?

Bush had Congressional approval, why is that so hard for you to understand?

And the winner for the Big Government, Big spending, constitution hating Progressive Neocon award goes to!!!!!

Show me the declaration of war for Iraq and Afghanistan.

I dare you.

Forum List

Back