Obama throws Bush under the bus......accuses him of torture

SO why isnt Obama prosecuting Bush era aides who advocated that policy? Torture is illegal, remember?

Obama is a pussy, so are the Dems

Afraid to stir up the ghosts of the past
Ford pardoned Nixon, which was a mistake and no president has prosecuted his predecessor since. I don't recall any president doing it before that either.

I realize details are meaningless to you. But the question was about Bush's aides. Why doesnt Obama prosecute them if he believes they committed torture?

I could see a little water boarding of a true verifiable terrorist. But Abu Ghraib prison torture in Iraq was totally uncalled for. We invaded their country, rounded up citizens who were not even combatants to get intelligence & tortured them. That is wrong & the Bush administration should be tried for that.

Witness testimony claim the torture actions had taken place at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq:

- Prisoners were shot for minor misbehavior.
- Jumping on detainee's limbs wounded by gunfire with such force that it could never heal.
- Continued pounding detainee's limbs with metal batons.
- Urinating on detainees.
- Pouring phosphoric acid on detainees.
- Sodomization of detainees with a baton.
- Tying ropes to the detainees' legs or penises and dragging them across the floor.
- Had venomous snakes bite prisoners, sometimes resulting in their deaths.
- Throwing rocks at the detainees.
- Forced them to crawl around the floor naked while U.S. soldiers rode them like donkeys.
- Soldiers raped & sodomized the detainees with chemical lights & broom sticks.
- Forced into painful positions wired & told they would be electrocuted if they move.
- Some died as a result of the torture.

Last edited:
Obama is a pussy, so are the Dems

Afraid to stir up the ghosts of the past
Ford pardoned Nixon, which was a mistake and no president has prosecuted his predecessor since. I don't recall any president doing it before that either.

I realize details are meaningless to you. But the question was about Bush's aides. Why doesnt Obama prosecute them if he believes they committed torture?

Dangerous precedant, and of course Gerald Ford, an honest man who loved this country, did what was best for the nation when he pardoned Nixon.

Republicans are the party of torture after all

They actually celebrate it

Other than sociopaths (who exist in both parties) I don't think anyone "celebrates" it. But I can tell you quite honestly, that if someone kidnapped my little girl and I knew he knew where she was I would make him suffer till he told me where she was.

Anyone who says different in a similar situation is a flat out liar.

If life were a TV drama.....you'd have something.

well what a shock

who hasn't this man thrown under a bus?

he just never shut's his stupid pie hole..what a horrible man and President

What has he had to deal with, a hurricane category tropical storm a couple tornadoes...

a 9/11 thank goodness he wasn't there for that, he can't handle a bunch of people walking over our borders

Last edited:
I'm very curious what type of interrogation techniques Obama would have authorized if he had been President on 9-11-2001 if any.

He would have used the 'scream loudly before the drone releases the missile' interrogation method.

Unfortunately, it is an ineffective technique for gathering new information.

Last edited:
Bammy is a total fuck up, the World is falling apart so he has to bring up Bush again.

Compared to what is the world falling apart? The world and the US economy was an absolute mess by the end of 2008 after eight years of Bush/Cheney. And Bush's fellow idiot (Sakaashvilli) in Georgia started a war against Russia and then promptly got his NATO wannabee ass kicked by the military of the Russian Federation and deservedly so.

Afghanistan was in terrible shape militarily after five years of 'endless drift' because of Bush's quagmire in Iraq.

And OBL was still breathin' after killing Americans inside the Pentagon. Bush Cheney let the Pentagon get hit and spent the great US military of this great country of ours for the next five year in a quagmire war that had nothing to do with 9/11. And to top it off Bush/Cheney borrowed billions to fight in the quagmire because they cut taxes for the rich during a war.

You must have a short memory if you think the world is falling apart since 2008.

Last edited:
I'm very curious what type of interrogation techniques Obama would have authorized if he had been President on 9-11-2001 if any.

He would have used the 'scream loudly before the drone releases the missile' interrogation method.

Unfortunately, it is an ineffective technique for gathering new information.

In that respect....it is just like torture.

Among other things...torture will be Bush's legacy

Bammy is a total fuck up, the World is falling apart so he has to bring up Bush again.

Compared to what is the world falling apart? The world and the US wconomy was an absolute mess by the end of 2008 after eight years of Bush/Cheney. And Bush's fellow idiot (Sakaashvilli) in Georgia started a war against Russia and then promptly got his NATO wannabee ass kicked by the Russian Federation and deservedly so.

Afghanistan was in terrible shape militarily after five years of 'endless drift' because of Bush's quagmire in Iraq.

And OBL was still breathin' after killing Americans inside the Pentagon. Bush Cheney let the Pentagon get hit and spent the great US military of this great country of ours for the next five year in a quagmire war that had nothing to do with 9/11. And to top it off Bush/Cheney borrowed billions to fight in the quagmire because they cut taxes for the rich during a war.

You must have a short memory if you think the world is falling apart since 2008.

oh no, we all believe since Obama the world is peaceful, it must of been that peace prize he got and now they are holding hand's singing we are the world, and us here at home..... it's become an ObamaUTOPIA and we are waiting for our unicorns he plans on giving us

iraq-war-cost-2.jpg

Obama: U.S. 'crossed a line,' tortured after 9/11 - CNN.com

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

About time our country stopped covering for the abuses of Bush/Cheney

to the wolves. Of all his mistakes (yes I'm a big O fan but I'm not blind) the biggest was giving Bush, Cheney and their war criminal cohorts a defacto pardon.

Compared to what is the world falling apart? The world and the US economy was an absolute mess by the end of 2008 after eight years of Bush/Cheney. And Bush's fellow idiot (Sakaashvilli) in Georgia started a war against Russia and then promptly got his NATO wannabee ass kicked by the military of the Russian Federation and deservedly so.

You aren't very bright are you?

Libya, Syria, Israel and Palestine?

Our Southern Border....educate yourself then come back and play.

Forum List

Back