Now that we know the 2020 election was stolen...

Trump stole the 2016 election, then failed four years later.

We are on to MAGA, and it will always fail.

That has nothing to do with the OP. We have proven that the election was fair and that you folks are crazy.

The fair and square election of 2020 has nothing to do with Hamas and Israel. If Trump were President, he already would have tried to put the 1st Marine and 82 Airborne divisions into Israel.

I do love how they continue to insist the last election was stolen...all the while planning to vote in the upcoming election. It makes no sense but thats life in Cult45.

Your OP speaks to nothing. We know the election was fair and square. You are simply a sore loser.
What's going on here then, shitbags? Hmm?

2020 was not the only time an election was blatantly stolen by the Democrats. The Democrats in Chicago delivered all the votes that shithead Kennedy needed to win the 1960 election.
who said so?

What about all the ones before that ?
We know Hillary tried to steal the 2016 election away from Trump, but how about Obama and Bush __ the post 9/11 puppet scapegoats for the expansion of the military industrial intelligence complex.

I believe Donald Trump is our only legitimate president since JFK. You can make an argument for Jimmy Carter..... it's possible that his presidency was sabotaged by CIA director Bush.(0pec...Iran contra ....)

But I'm posting this on the conspiracy theory board anyway to keep the moderators happy 😊
View attachment 853632.
Sorry bout that,

1. It was.
2. And, it can't be denied.
3. Thats how they stole the election of 2020.
4. And ripped out the soul of America.
5. Now they walk around like living zombies asking to be forgiven.
6. You can't be forgiven.
7. All those responsible in stealing this election, line up to your earned place in hell.
8. Thou shall not steal, this is the greatest theft ever in, humanity.
9. All you motherfuckers, who had nothing to do with, THE STEAL, and are over joyed by it, will follow those into the, line to destruction.
10 You earned as much.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
As evidence the election was stolen, Trump cites in his fake news report other idiots who said it was stolen and claims which have been thoroughly debunked. It's one big continuous circle jerk.

Trump lies. You bleev him.

He has nothing but contempt for you because he knows you not only bleev anything he says, but EVERYTHING he says.

ZERO actual evidence.

Trump lost. Fair and square. Get over it.

baby-trump-2.jpg

We know Hillary tried to steal the 2016 election away from Trump, but how about Obama and Bush __ the post 9/11 puppet scapegoats for the expansion of the military industrial intelligence complex.

I believe Donald Trump is our only legitimate president since JFK. You can make an argument for Jimmy Carter..... it's possible that his presidency was sabotaged by CIA director Bush.(0pec...Iran contra ....)

But I'm posting this on the conspiracy theory board anyway to keep the moderators happy 😊
View attachment 853632.
How come the Republican House isn't holding hearings on the 2020 stolen election? They keep looking into Hunter and not finding anything. If Republicans really believe 2020 was stolen, why no hearings? I'm not "hearing" anything from Mike Johnson the Speaker of the House. Even though he too was an election denier. No hearings. Interesting.

If I were a betting man I would bet my life savings this Demonrat paid shill zebra who hates America is a sockpuppets of smellybozos the fact he does the same thing he does resurrect old dead buried threads sometimes from several years ago to the top all the time. :cuckoo:

As far as the thread title goes,biden is just the latest president in a long line of them that are illegitimate presidents that became potus because of election fraud.both parties have benifitted from election fraud to become Potus fir DECADES now.the trump supporters that say bush did not commit vote fraud like political chic and flash hurt the case for trump supporters.

You hear that smellybozo,sealybobo aka zebra, I said bush git in because of vote fraud and Reagan also stole the election from carter because he was also anti war same as trump so you make yourself look like the biggest dumbfuck in the world by not only always calling me a Republican but by proving to the entire board you are a paid shill for the dnc saying there was election fraud for bush but not for biden ignoring there was even ten times more evidence of election fraud fir biden than there was fir bush fagboy.why are all you dem hating Americans gay fags who get it on with other men a common theme with you Dems?

Last edited:
2020 was not the only time an election was blatantly stolen by the Democrats. The Democrats in Chicago delivered all the votes that shithead Kennedy needed to win the 1960 election.
Flash you obviously had a close relative of yours dumped by one of the Kennedy’s with your obsession over the Kennedy’s. you give trump supporters a bad rap and hurt theur cause because you ignore the overwhelming facts oswald never fired a shot and run off when evidence is given to you there were multiple shooters used by the CIA to kill kennedy.you are a useful idiot tool for the democrats without knowing it. Your bias towards the Dems is transparent,you never want to talk about the massive evidence against warmonger bush how he stole the election both times so give it a rest already with your fucking kennedy rants already,everybodys tired of it.

You constantly show what a dumbass you are in your kennedy rants how ignorant you are what a good president he was the fact you ignore trump was friends with jfk jr sense same as jfk,he also is not part of the corrupt two party system every president from LBJ all the way up to Obama biden as well we’re and are.

Last edited:
How come the Republican House isn't holding hearings on the 2020 stolen election? They keep looking into Hunter and not finding anything. If Republicans really believe 2020 was stolen, why no hearings? I'm not "hearing" anything from Mike Johnson the Speaker of the House. Even though he too was an election denier. No hearings. Interesting.
Johnson values his freedom ? Family's safety....etc. And the missing J6 tapes will all be released .......staff is on it .

View attachment 853632.

And by 'know', you mean you just made up the claim? Remember, y'all have failed spectacularly to actually back that claims with evidence.

Laughably, you insist that Trump won the election. But admit you have no idea what the ACTUAL vote counts were, nor have any evidence to back any numbers you make up.

But you 'know', huh?

I'll go with the actual vote tallies over your imagination. As would any rational person.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back