Now that we know the 2020 election was stolen...

And by 'know', you mean you just made up the claim? Remember, y'all have failed spectacularly to actually back that claims with evidence.

Laughably, you insist that Trump won the election. But admit you have no idea what the ACTUAL vote counts were, nor have any evidence to back any numbers you make up.

But you 'know', huh?

I'll go with the actual vote tallies over your imagination. As would any rational person.
Lol
Thanks Mr Stzrok, but the disingenuous forum is down a few scrolls

Lol
Thanks Mr Stzrok, but the disingenuous forum is down a few scrolls

Laughing....and what was the actual vote tally for the 2020 election? Both the popular vote and the electoral, please and thank you.

And of course, evidence to back your numbers up.

Sniveling excuse why you can't back any number you've made up in 3.......2.......1......

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Laughing....and what was the actual vote tally for the 2020 election? Both the popular vote and the electoral, please and thank you.

And of course, evidence to back your numbers up.

Sniveling excuse why you can't back any number you've made up in 3.......2.......1......
Trump should have arrested Pence and began martial law on Dominion and the crooked MSM, judges on the take , crooked election officials ......for starters.

Trump should have arrested Pence and began martial law on Dominion and the crooked MSM, judges on the take , crooked election officials ......for starters.

And nothing.

Exactly as predicted. All you have are more snivelling, pathetic excuses why you CAN'T prove a stolen election, why you CAN'T back up your claims that Trump won. So much for your 'stolen election'. What you've presented is and always has been......say it with me......

1713988747152.png

What about all the ones before that ?
We know Hillary tried to steal the 2016 election away from Trump, but how about Obama and Bush __ the post 9/11 puppet scapegoats for the expansion of the military industrial intelligence complex.

I believe Donald Trump is our only legitimate president since JFK. You can make an argument for Jimmy Carter..... it's possible that his presidency was sabotaged by CIA director Bush.(0pec...Iran contra ....)

But I'm posting this on the conspiracy theory board anyway to keep the moderators happy 😊
View attachment 853632.
In most cases the Deep State controls both Presidential candidates so it really doesn’t matter who is elected.

The Deep State doesn’t control Trump and fear his reelection. How far will they go to prevent his election? That is the question.

Democrats Want Donald Trump 'Killed,' Legal Analyst Warns​

Story by Natalie Venegas
• 2d • 3 min read
(Link)…MSN

Legal analyst Alan Dershowitz warned on Sunday about newly introduced legislation that would strip felons of Secret Service protection, saying that Democrats want former President Donald Trump "killed."

Representative Bennie Thompson, a Mississippi Democrat and ranking member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, brought forth the "Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable Former Protectees Act"—or the DISGRACED Act—on Friday that would terminate Secret Service protection for individuals convicted of either state or local felonies.

Snip

In a Sunday interview with Newsmax, Dershowitz, a member of Trump's legal team during his first impeachment in 2020 who is also a constitutional law and criminal lawyer, discussed the legislation, which is co-sponsored by eight Democratic representatives.

"Bennie Thompson, he wants to strip Donald Trump of Secret Service protection...that's if he's convicted of this crime. So he would not have Secret Service if he's behind bars. What do you make of that?" host Jon Glasgow asked.

"That's ridiculous, that means they want him killed because he's obviously a target. We live in an age where everybody is in danger. Look, Bobby Kennedy ought to be getting Secret Service protection, but certainly Donald Trump needs to get Secret Service protection. He's not going to jail, but if he goes to jail obviously the law requires Secret Service protection," Dershowitz said.

And nothing.

Exactly as predicted. All you have are more snivelling, pathetic excuses why you CAN'T prove a stolen election, why you CAN'T back up your claims that Trump won. So much for your 'stolen election'. What you've presented is and always has been......say it with me......
Coming from a troll still claiming 9/11 wasn't an obvious controlled demolition job.

Coming from a troll still claiming 9/11 wasn't an obvious controlled demolition job.

Laughing.....so after failing spectacularly to back any of your blithering nonsense about the election being stolen....

....you try to change the topic to yet another conspiracy?

Your Big Liars are so easy to run off. So much for what you 'know'.

Laughing.....so after failing spectacularly to back any of your blithering nonsense about the election being stolen....

....you try to change the topic to yet another conspiracy?

Your Big Liars are so easy to run off. So much for what you 'know'.
How many members even know who you are, troll ? And you're gonna run me off my own thread. Ok

Forum List

Back