Now that we know the 2020 election was stolen...

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
What about all the ones before that ?
We know Hillary tried to steal the 2016 election away from Trump, but how about Obama and Bush __ the post 9/11 puppet scapegoats for the expansion of the military industrial intelligence complex.

I believe Donald Trump is our only legitimate president since JFK. You can make an argument for Jimmy Carter..... it's possible that his presidency was sabotaged by CIA director Bush.(0pec...Iran contra ....)

But I'm posting this on the conspiracy theory board anyway to keep the moderators happy 😊
OIP (7).jpeg

What about all the ones before that ?
We know Hillary tried to steal the 2016 election away from Trump, but how about Obama and Bush __ the post 9/11 puppet scapegoats for the expansion of the military industrial intelligence complex.

I believe Donald Trump is our only legitimate president since JFK. You can make an argument for Jimmy Carter..... it's possible that his presidency was sabotaged by CIA director Bush.(0pec...Iran contra ....)

But I'm posting this on the conspiracy theory board anyway to keep the moderators happy 😊
View attachment 853632.

Thank you for posting it here. It's just where nonsense like your OP belongs.

2020 was not the only time an election was blatantly stolen by the Democrats. The Democrats in Chicago delivered all the votes that shithead Kennedy needed to win the 1960 election.

Actually it has everything to do with everything but you shit heads would rather go to World War III then admit you're wrong wouldn't you?
The fair and square election of 2020 has nothing to do with Hamas and Israel. If Trump were President, he already would have tried to put the 1st Marine and 82 Airborne divisions into Israel.

The fair and square election of 2020 has nothing to do with Hamas and Israel. If Trump were President, he already would have tried to put the 1st Marine and 82 Airborne divisions into Israel.
Strawman argument.
My OP speaks for itself....which you have yet to address except repeating the same old obvious talking points.

Forum List

Back