Obama throws Bush under the bus......accuses him of torture

Can anyone explain for what reason did he need to lay this on us at this time?

Like we don't have ENOUGH of the shit he's created to deal with?

Can he give us just one minute of peace without his ugliness about everyone and everything

I'm horrified to call him our President.... he has not one good thing to say about us the people he suppose to REPRESENT, Bush, Republicans and our country

And CNN might as well just hump his leg and stay attached to it they are so frikken biased and ugly just like he is

Last edited:
I've about puked my guts out over the ugly idiot

all I hear is blah blah blah bnlahblah blah blahblahb lbha

OP- All Obama did was read the Senate report- and he also made excuses for it because of the times after 9/11, hater dupes. Change the channel.

Blaming Obama for all the problems in the world is idiotic. Blaming Booosh's corrupt WORLD DEPRESSION makes a lot more sense, along with 5 years of mindless Pub obstruction and phony crises. What a bunch of a-holes, chump RWers...

Republicans are the party of torture after all

They actually celebrate it

Other than sociopaths (who exist in both parties) I don't think anyone "celebrates" it. But I can tell you quite honestly, that if someone kidnapped my little girl and I knew he knew where she was I would make him suffer till he told me where she was.

Anyone who says different in a similar situation is a flat out liar.

Me too, in spades. I would cut his fucking head off very slowly leaving his vocal cords til last... (sound familiar?) And that's why civilized citizenry agree to be ruled by Law and not by fiat, or the heat of the moment. See my new sig.

Bammy is a total fuck up, the World is falling apart so he has to bring up Bush again.

Compared to what is the world falling apart? The world and the US wconomy was an absolute mess by the end of 2008 after eight years of Bush/Cheney. And Bush's fellow idiot (Sakaashvilli) in Georgia started a war against Russia and then promptly got his NATO wannabee ass kicked by the Russian Federation and deservedly so.

Afghanistan was in terrible shape militarily after five years of 'endless drift' because of Bush's quagmire in Iraq.

And OBL was still breathin' after killing Americans inside the Pentagon. Bush Cheney let the Pentagon get hit and spent the great US military of this great country of ours for the next fivkke year in a quagmire war that had nothing to do with 9/11. And to top it off Bush/Cheney borrowed billions to fight in the quagmire because they cut taxes for the rich during a war.

You must have a short memory if you think the world is falling apart since 2008.

oh no, we all believe since Obama the world is peaceful, it must of been that peace prize he got and now they are holding hand's singing we are the world, and us here at home..... it's become an ObamaUTOPIA and we are waiting for our unicorns he plans on giving us

What do you mean by Obama's utopia and his plans to give you unicorns?

The US economy was losing half a million jobs a month when Obama was sworn in as president. And Obama took charge of the two unfinished wars that Bush started in the midst of global economic collapse.

I don't understand your fantasy about unicorns but any honest and realistic person can recognize that the world is not falling apart as much as it was in 2008.

Can anyone explain for what reason did he need to lay this on us at this time?

Like we don't have ENOUGH of the shit he's created to deal with?

Can he give us just one minute of peace without his ugliness about everyone and everything

I'm horrified to call him our President.... he has not one good thing to say about us the people he suppose to REPRESENT, Bush, Republicans and our country

And CNN might as well just hump his leg and stay attached to it they are so frikken biased and ugly just like he is

pull your head out of your ass and take a peek at reality, you must have had it firmly buried in crap for 8 yrs. while the Bushie's wrecking ball just about smashed America and a big chunk of the world, feel free to re-insert and let the clean-up crew do it's job.

I live in Bellevue Nebraska, but I travel a lot.

Where do you live?

I'll submit to water boarding,will you?

Internet toug guy

Not at all.

I volunteered to undergo Water Boarding with you.

Chris Hitchens, who was seduced by the Dark Side after 9/11 (but still hung on to his humanity as far as I'm concerned) tells of his waterboarding adventure and leaves no room for speculation as to whether it's torture or not;

From "Vanity Fair"

You may have read by now the official lie about this treatment, which is that it “simulates” the feeling of drowning. This is not the case. You feel that you are drowning because you are drowning—or, rather, being drowned, albeit slowly and under controlled conditions and at the mercy (or otherwise) of those who are applying the pressure. The “board” is the instrument, not the method. You are not being boarded. You are being watered. This was very rapidly brought home to me when, on top of the hood, which still admitted a few flashes of random and worrying strobe light to my vision, three layers of enveloping towel were added. In this pregnant darkness, head downward, I waited for a while until I abruptly felt a slow cascade of water going up my nose. Determined to resist if only for the honor of my navy ancestors who had so often been in peril on the sea, I held my breath for a while and then had to exhale and—as you might expect—inhale in turn. The inhalation brought the damp cloths tight against my nostrils, as if a huge, wet paw had been suddenly and annihilatingly clamped over my face. Unable to determine whether I was breathing in or out, and flooded more with sheer panic than with mere water, I triggered the pre-arranged signal and felt the unbelievable relief of being pulled upright and having the soaking and stifling layers pulled off me. I find I don’t want to tell you how little time I lasted....

....I apply the Abraham Lincoln test for moral casuistry: “If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong.” Well, then, if waterboarding does not constitute torture, then there is no such thing as torture.

RW is doing you a favor by blowing off your stupid dare.

Obama: U.S. 'crossed a line,' tortured after 9/11 - CNN.com

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

About time our country stopped covering for the abuses of Bush/Cheney

putting the screws to evil murderers; bad under the (R)
killing innocent American civilian; good under the (D)

leftist hypocrassy at it's very best

Republicans are the party of torture after all

They actually celebrate it

Hannity swore that he would get waterboarded for charity because it isn't torture.....has he done that yet?

I volunteered to do it with rw, the pussy won't do it.

I've had similar done in scuba class when when instructors ripped off our mask & regulators to make us choke under water. We had to remain under 12ft of water, find the regulator, expel or puke up the water & breath again from the regulator. It's torture & even worse if it is repeated & you don't know if they will stop before you die. But they will likely survive it & I've been through some of that level torture in my life, so I'm ok with doing it a time or two to a convicted terrorist who may know something.

The real problem is our soldiers did far worse just to gather intelligence from noncombatant civilians captured in Iraq to the point that it permanently injured, crippled & killed them. We will be lucky if those or their family that the Bush admin had tortured over there don't turn into terrorist & come after us. The Bush admin should be tried for that.

Last edited:
You aren't very bright are you?

Libya, Syria, Israel and Palestine?

Our Southern Border....educate yourself then come back and play.

There was killing in Libya before Obama, the Arab League, NATO began enforcing the UN authorized No Fly Zone over Libya. The UNSC passed a resolution that ordered Ghadafi to stop killing Libyan civilians. Ghadafi defied that order and he got what was coming to him.

Libya contributes little to the concept that the world is falling apart because of something Obama has done.

Syria is tragic but the world is not falling apart because of it. Obama did not start it or cause it to happen.

The conflict between Hamas and Israel existed prior to 2009 so connecting Obama as its cause and the idea that the world is falling apart just now is reduculous.

If our 'southern border' means to you that the world is falling apart during Obama's presidency and you think its Obana's fault that's all the education I need about you.

Obama: U.S. 'crossed a line,' tortured after 9/11 - CNN.com

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

About time our country stopped covering for the abuses of Bush/Cheney

Did he happen to mention the targeting and killing of American citizens without due process? Or the huge, bigger then enhanced interrogation techniques, that the drone program that he greatly increased, was having on recruitment? I guess to a liberal it is OK if a democrat president just kills folks instead of using enhanced interrogation techniques. Myself? I am against both.

Sounds like he just wanted to once again blame America first.

But of course if he were talking about Bush he was also talking about himself: A Technicality Won't Excuse the Obama Administration for Torture

Is it torture to strap a man to a chair, shove a needlessly big feeding tube through his nostril, force liquid into his stomach, add constipation medicine such that he soils himself, and leave him there to stew in his own filth for a couple hours? What if you do that to the man twice a day over a period of many years?

An inmate at Guantanamo Bay says it's torture, and that he's suffered that treatment under the Bush and Obama Administrations. Weighing in on my article about that man, Andrew Sullivan writes that "the technique is painful and humiliating enough to be used as part of a torture program," but insists that it isn't torture in this case, because there's no indication that it "was designed to procure a confession or admission of some kind—and that’s key to defining it as torture."

Forum List

Back