Obama, this biggest con artist to ever be president?

Course UE was over 8% when the stimulus passed, so course you're full of ridiculous Pubcrappe, dupe...

More ignorant lies.

Franco is a complete moron, needs to be in an institution. This is why he is on my ignore list....he's one of only 2 posters. I like a conversation with almost anyone, but he's just an irritation. Please stop quoting him so i don't have to see what he says..... lol!

I have no issues taking orders from a beautoful, dominant woman...but I would request leather.

I say yes. It's my opinion that he has been the biggest scam of a president to ever hold office. Course I don't know a lot of history when it comes to presidents and their lives but it's clear this man is a sham. There may have been worse but thankfully I wasn't alive under their presidency

What, you weren't alive during the George W. Bush presidency - the idiot clown who was never elected TWICE? Damn...

Still butt hurt huh? So how long have you been listening to the liberal media??? You're just pissed because whatever the plans were for voter fraud just didn't work........

I say yes. It's my opinion that he has been the biggest scam of a president to ever hold office. Course I don't know a lot of history when it comes to presidents and their lives but it's clear this man is a sham. There may have been worse but thankfully I wasn't alive under their presidency

And I do agree. And the fault lies with the voters, who believed the charismatic boy, who never held a real job and didn't need vetting....

Dupes are so GD dumb...

Your first point is a right wing lie. - Democratic Underground
Error - Democratic Underground... - Cached
The stimulus passed in what month? Around the 20th of February 2009. What
was UE that month? 8.3%. So as we can see, UE is already ...

are you in junior high school?

are you SERIOUSLY defending the stimulus as having created jobs?

How the hell would you Foxbots know anything anyway- that's THE con of our time. Pub dupes...

Five myths about Obama's stimulus - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/...obamas-stimulus/.../7935341e-e176-11e1-ae7f-d2a13e249eb2_story.htmAug 10, 2012 ... The stimulus didn't create jobs. A year after Obama signed the bill, the
percentage of the public that believed it had created jobs was lower than ...
The New New Deal: A Book Argues That President Obama's ...
www.slate.com/.../the_new_new_deal_...stimulus_has_been_an_astonishing_success.html - Cached
Aug 14, 2012 ... Grunwald writes that the stimulus has transformed America—and American ...
President Obama's stimulus has been an astonishing, and ...
Obama Stimulus Created The Equivalent Of 12 Hoover Dams ...
thinkprogress.org/.../obama-stimulus-created-the-equivalent-of-12-hoover-dams/ - Cached
Aug 10, 2012 ... The idea that President Obama's stimulus package failed is a favorite Republican
canard, even as economic consensus and actual fact prove ...

Run coward...tell me....what will be the duties of the State Exchanges?

WTF is wrong with you anyway, dupe? LOL!

We could set the clock by your daily brainless rant. No facts, just a variation of what you posted the day before.

Dupes are so GD dumb...

Your first point is a right wing lie. - Democratic Underground
Error - Democratic Underground... - Cached
The stimulus passed in what month? Around the 20th of February 2009. What
was UE that month? 8.3%. So as we can see, UE is already ...

are you in junior high school?

are you SERIOUSLY defending the stimulus as having created jobs?

Its one of the few things Bush did right.

So to review, I've been called a commie liar etc etc, and have proved the UE was 8.3% when the stimulus was passed, Gitmo is 3/4 closed, and Pub dupes are the product of the only con there is, the Pub con, since 1872, but NEVER more obvious than now.

Assume the postion, ignorant jackazzes...

How the hell would you Foxbots know anything anyway- that's THE con of our time. Pub dupes...

Five myths about Obama's stimulus - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/...obamas-stimulus/.../7935341e-e176-11e1-ae7f-d2a13e249eb2_story.htmAug 10, 2012 ... The stimulus didn't create jobs. A year after Obama signed the bill, the
percentage of the public that believed it had created jobs was lower than ...
The New New Deal: A Book Argues That President Obama's ...
www.slate.com/.../the_new_new_deal_...stimulus_has_been_an_astonishing_success.html - Cached
Aug 14, 2012 ... Grunwald writes that the stimulus has transformed America—and American ...
President Obama's stimulus has been an astonishing, and ...
Obama Stimulus Created The Equivalent Of 12 Hoover Dams ...
thinkprogress.org/.../obama-stimulus-created-the-equivalent-of-12-hoover-dams/ - Cached
Aug 10, 2012 ... The idea that President Obama's stimulus package failed is a favorite Republican
canard, even as economic consensus and actual fact prove ...

Run coward...tell me....what will be the duties of the State Exchanges?

WTF is wrong with you anyway, dupe? LOL!

Sweet pea....you said we didn't know what was in it....well I actually do...and I am asking you Commie Kid....what role will the State Exchanges play in Obama care?

You throw out these accusation with not facts to back it up. Explain scam. Obamacare that covers million uninsured, college students, donut hole is a scam? Ending the wars that never should have been a scam? Getting the head of the snake who is at the bottom of the ocean without his 72 virgins a scam? Bailing out banks and auto industry saving jobs that create revenue a scam? 4.4 million jobs created in the last 27 months a scam? Making peace with countries that Bush has bashed like China who is our biggest receiever of exports a scam. The biggest scammer in history was Bush who left this mess to Obama and it is no scam that his policies avoided the worst depression ever. Grampa sit the hell down and shut the hell up. Go to sleep and you will not know when Romney pushes you over the cliff. :mad:

We could set the clock by your daily brainless rant. No facts, just a variation of what you posted the day before.

I clearly stated it was my OPINION

not my fault you can't grasp such a simple concept idiot

I don't know who to fear the most radical right wing morons or terrorist. The righ has has more people killed via the constitution than any one in history.

You throw out these accusation with not facts to back it up. Explain scam. Obamacare that covers million uninsured, college students, donut hole is a scam? Ending the wars that never should have been a scam? Getting the head of the snake who is at the bottom of the ocean without his 72 virgins a scam? Bailing out banks and auto industry saving jobs that create revenue a scam? 4.4 million jobs created in the last 27 months a scam? Making peace with countries that Bush has bashed like China who is our biggest receiever of exports a scam. The biggest scammer in history was Bush who left this mess to Obama and it is no scam that his policies avoided the worst depression ever. Grampa sit the hell down and shut the hell up. Go to sleep and you will not know when Romney pushes you over the cliff. :mad:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow...Obama's got you so up his ass......................

Opinion twit

I don't know who to fear the most radical right wing morons or terrorist. The righ has has more people killed via the constitution than any one in history.

You fear everyone, its why you are content to eat your dog food in your basement and hide from the world.

you explain to your grand kids how you FORCED them into slavery for the Federal Government to PAY for ObamaCare
as for the rest, all made up fluff bull...

Forum List

Back