Obama, this biggest con artist to ever be president?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I say yes. It's my opinion that he has been the biggest scam of a president to ever hold office. Course I don't know a lot of history when it comes to presidents and their lives but it's clear this man is a sham. There may have been worse but thankfully I wasn't alive under their presidency

It's been the worst JOKE played on us.... but unfortunately we, our Children and our GRANDCHILDERN are going to be paying for it..

nice job people, have fun explaining to your grandchildren what you did to them

you don't have to be a good con artist when 47% of the nation are rubes

Obama did con us on gettiong out of Iraq and Afganistan.
closing Gitmo...

Just like Bush conned us on being against the USA being the police force of the world and being against nation building.

no con here people:eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

I say yes. It's my opinion that he has been the biggest scam of a president to ever hold office. Course I don't know a lot of history when it comes to presidents and their lives but it's clear this man is a sham. There may have been worse but thankfully I wasn't alive under their presidency

I don't think Obama's presidency is a con. He said about a thousand times that he wanted "to fundamentally change America". He could not have been more clear. He was right in our face with it from Day One.

And that was enough. Don't ask me why, but it was.

Nixon was almost the biggest con, but he resigned to avoid prosecution.

Reagan might have been the biggest con if Bush I had not pardoned all involved in Iran Contra including himself.

Is that part of the game? Who's the better gamer. They all sell the same smack. The wrapping is just different. Obama conned the nation and the majority bought into it.

And didn't our only non elected president pardon Nixon?

A few republican presidents pardoned. But Clowntoon got no pardon did he?

New Topics

Forum List

Back