Obama, this biggest con artist to ever be president?

I say yes. It's my opinion that he has been the biggest scam of a president to ever hold office. Course I don't know a lot of history when it comes to presidents and their lives but it's clear this man is a sham. There may have been worse but thankfully I wasn't alive under their presidency

It's obvious you don't know a lot of history, but Obama is black so I'd run with that.

I say yes. It's my opinion that he has been the biggest scam of a president to ever hold office. Course I don't know a lot of history when it comes to presidents and their lives but it's clear this man is a sham. There may have been worse but thankfully I wasn't alive under their presidency

I go with three card monte dealer. Making people think things are different then they really are.....

It's obvious you don't know a lot of history, but Obama is black so I'd run with that.

Just in time, Corn on the cob and watermelon Cookie...chop chop.

Dupes are so GD dumb...

Your first point is a right wing lie. - Democratic Underground
Error - Democratic Underground... - Cached
The stimulus passed in what month? Around the 20th of February 2009. What
was UE that month? 8.3%. So as we can see, UE is already ...

are you in junior high school?

are you SERIOUSLY defending the stimulus as having created jobs?

Its one of the few things Bush did right.
it was his biggest mistake.

tell me... how many jobs did the 4+ trillion that bush, obama, and bernancke print up on the backs of unborn generations provide? What are the numbers? I know them... I just want to know if you do.

the stimulus is a national DISGRACE, and anyone who thinks you can borrow and PRINT your way out of a recession is a complete fool.

Like you.

Get out your calculator and figure out how much each 'job' (cough SOLYNRA) cost your children. Probably an exercise in futility, as you're too fucking stupid to ever get laid....

Last edited:
Run coward...tell me....what will be the duties of the State Exchanges?

WTF is wrong with you anyway, dupe? LOL!

Sweet pea....you said we didn't know what was in it....well I actually do...and I am asking you Commie Kid....what role will the State Exchanges play in Obama care?

Competitionon and transparency between insurers' plans, just like Romneycare- works like a charm. The question is, where did Pubs go with their national exchange? Tried to stall o-care, now are against it again, dupe. Your heroes are total liars, LOVE our scam of a system...

So now explain O-care's care guidelines and clinics, smartypants...

Last edited:

Sweet pea....you said we didn't know what was in it....well I actually do...and I am asking you Commie Kid....what role will the State Exchanges play in Obama care?

Competion and transparency between insurers' plans, just like Romneycare- works like a charm. The question is, where did Pubs go with their national exchange? Tried to stall o-care, now are against it again, dupe.

What role do the State Exchanges play commie kid?

you don't have to be a good con artist when 47% of the nation are rubes

That would be 46%, since that's the percent that voted for McCain/Palin. Obama won 53% of the vote, the same percentage he will win this election.

Competion and transparency between insurers' plans, just like Romneycare- works like a charm. The question is, where did Pubs go with their national exchange? Tried to stall o-care, now are against it again, dupe.

Don't you know, dummy?

Don't you know, dummy?

(smile) Ahmmm youah huckleberry.......Cookie.

Last edited:

Competitionon and transparency between insurers' plans, just like Romneycare- works like a charm. The question is, where did Pubs go with their national exchange? Tried to stall o-care, now are against it again, dupe. Your heroes are total liars, LOVE our scam of a system...

your sig says it all.

you're a lousy worker... never earned anything in your life... ain't nothing was ever your own fault... always someone else.

therefore, it's up to everyone else to carry you through life, like a big worthless baby... crying from dawn to dusk, spending more effort to avoid work than you would ever spend actually producing soemthing.

waaaaah! life is so unfair! waaaaaah! I want something and I can't afford it! waaaaaaah I don't get enough vacations waaaaaaah I'll demand politicians steal from the producers and give it to me.... waaaaaah!

are you in a union? :lol:

tumblr_ma3vgk138j1qzihejo1_500.gif

Last edited:
are you in junior high school?

are you SERIOUSLY defending the stimulus as having created jobs?

tell me... how many jobs did the 4+ trillion that bush, obama, and bernancke print up on the backs of unborn generations provide? What are the numbers? I know them... I just want to know if you do.

the stimulus is a national DISGRACE, and anyone who thinks you can borrow and PRINT your way out of a recession is a complete fool.

Like you.

Get out your calculator and figure out how much each 'job' (cough SOLYNRA) cost your children. Probably an exercise in futility, as you're too fucking stupid to ever get laid....

Stupid talking points and insults, MORON. Tell us again how obama said the stimulus would keep us under 8% UE...

Just in time, Corn on the cob and watermelon Cookie...chop chop.

Nobody asked for your douche recipes, leaping lanny.

Like you.

Stupid talking points and insults, MORON. Tell us again how obama said the stimulus would keep us under 8% UE...

don't you have someone's teet to suckle?

your sig says it all.

you're a lousy worker... never earned anything in your life... ain't nothing was ever your own fault... always someone else.

therefore, it's up to everyone else to carry you through life, like a big worthless baby... crying from dawn to dusk, spending more effort to avoid work than you would ever spend actually producing soemthing.

waaaaah! life is so unfair! waaaaaah! I want something and I can't afford it! waaaaaaah I don't get enough vacations waaaaaaah I'll demand politicians steal from the producers and give it to me.... waaaaaah!

are you in a union? :lol:

tumblr_ma3vgk138j1qzihejo1_500.gif

What a moron Pubtroll- the only kind.

Assume the position, Rushbot.

And obama was referring to the whole American system, not your business- change the channel, ugly 'Merican dupe of the greedy rich swine...

Forum List

Back