Obama, this biggest con artist to ever be president?

no con here folks:eusa_shhh:

In January 2009, President Obama engaged in an all out effort pass the massive boondoggle of a so-called stimulus. The Obama Administration made two promises: 1st - the stimulus would prevent the jobless rate from going over 8%; 2nd -- the stimulus would be used on "shovel-ready projects." So what happened? National unemployment peaked at 10.1% in October 2009 and remained at 10% or more for three months. It now stands at 9.1%. And those "shovel-ready" projects? Obama joked today "shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

I say yes. It's my opinion that he has been the biggest scam of a president to ever hold office. Course I don't know a lot of history when it comes to presidents and their lives but it's clear this man is a sham. There may have been worse but thankfully I wasn't alive under their presidency

What, you weren't alive during the George W. Bush presidency - the idiot clown who was never elected TWICE? Damn...

Bush II
Who else conned us into invading Iraq for a series of reasons that kept changing.

apparently bush was way better than obama... 'cause he also convinced:

Max Baucus (Mont.)
Evan Bayh (Ind.)
Joe Biden (Del.)
John Breaux (La.)
Maria Cantwell (Wash.)
Jean Carnahan (Mo.)
Tom Carper (Del.)
Max Cleland (Ga.)
Hillary Clinton (N.Y.)
Tom Daschle (S.D.)
Christopher Dodd (Conn.)
Byron Dorgan (N.D.)
John Edwards (N.C.)
Dianne Feinstein (Calif.)
Tom Harkin (Iowa)
Fritz Hollings (S.C.)
Tim Johnson (S.D.)
John Kerry (Mass.)
Herb Kohl (Wis.)
Mary Landrieu (La.)
Joe Lieberman (Conn.)
Blanche Lincoln (Ark.)
Zell Miller (Ga.)
Ben Nelson (Neb.)
Bill Nelson (Fla.)
Harry Reid (Nev.)
John Rockefeller (W.Va.)
Charles Schumer (N.Y.)
Bob Torricelli (N.J.)

and that's just the senators who voted for the war. I could list the reps.... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Bush II
Who else conned us into invading Iraq for a series of reasons that kept changing.

Max Baucus (Mont.)
Evan Bayh (Ind.)
Joe Biden (Del.)
John Breaux (La.)
Maria Cantwell (Wash.)
Jean Carnahan (Mo.)
Tom Carper (Del.)
Max Cleland (Ga.)
Hillary Clinton (N.Y.)
Tom Daschle (S.D.)
Christopher Dodd (Conn.)
Byron Dorgan (N.D.)
John Edwards (N.C.)
Tom Harkin (Iowa)
Fritz Hollings (S.C.)
Tim Johnson (S.D.)
John Kerry (Mass.)
Herb Kohl (Wis.)
Mary Landrieu (La.)
Joe Lieberman (Conn.)
Blanche Lincoln (Ark.)
Zell Miller (Ga.)
Ben Nelson (Neb.)
Bill Nelson (Fla.)
Harry Reid (Nev.)
John Rockefeller (W.Va.)
Charles Schumer (N.Y.)
Bob Torricelli (N.J.)

and that's just the senators who voted for the war. I could list the reps.... :eusa_whistle:

So you agree that Bush was a better con man than Obama?

In January 2009, President Obama engaged in an all out effort pass the massive boondoggle of a so-called stimulus. The Obama Administration made two promises: 1st - the stimulus would prevent the jobless rate from going over 8%; 2nd -- the stimulus would be used on "shovel-ready projects." So what happened? National unemployment peaked at 10.1% in October 2009 and remained at 10% or more for three months. It now stands at 9.1%. And those "shovel-ready" projects? Obama joked today "shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected."

Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube

Course UE was over 8% when the stimulus passed, so course you're full of ridiculous Pubcrappe, dupe...

Romeny is a notable mention at this point becuase we just have to trust him on what loopholes will be closed and what will be cut.

what he REALLY thought of most of YOU:eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ca0Szy3suQ]Elitist Barack Obama - The Truth comes out! - YouTube[/ame]

Bush II

Max Baucus (Mont.)
Evan Bayh (Ind.)
Joe Biden (Del.)
John Breaux (La.)
Maria Cantwell (Wash.)
Jean Carnahan (Mo.)
Tom Carper (Del.)
Max Cleland (Ga.)
Hillary Clinton (N.Y.)
Tom Daschle (S.D.)
Christopher Dodd (Conn.)
Byron Dorgan (N.D.)
John Edwards (N.C.)
Tom Harkin (Iowa)
Fritz Hollings (S.C.)
Tim Johnson (S.D.)
John Kerry (Mass.)
Herb Kohl (Wis.)
Mary Landrieu (La.)
Joe Lieberman (Conn.)
Blanche Lincoln (Ark.)
Zell Miller (Ga.)
Ben Nelson (Neb.)
Bill Nelson (Fla.)
Harry Reid (Nev.)
John Rockefeller (W.Va.)
Charles Schumer (N.Y.)
Bob Torricelli (N.J.)

So you agree that Bush was a better con man than Obama?

Hey dickhead... I don't believe ANY politician. But that's just me. I'd much prefer they leave me the hell alone... doesn't matter whether they're pukes or craps. Stayu the fuck outa my life and my wallet.

That's why I vote for limited government every time... not that cradle to grave entitlement bullshit that you seem to be supporting.....

but whatever dude... you go ahead and keep deflecting....

Course UE was over 8% when the stimulus passed, so course you're full of ridiculous Pubcrappe, dupe...

More ignorant lies.

I say yes. It's my opinion that he has been the biggest scam of a president to ever hold office. Course I don't know a lot of history when it comes to presidents and their lives but it's clear this man is a sham. There may have been worse but thankfully I wasn't alive under their presidency

I don't think Obama's presidency is a con. He said about a thousand times that he wanted "to fundamentally change America". He could not have been more clear. He was right in our face with it from Day One.

And that was enough. Don't ask me why, but it was.

You're right...and his lemmings just took it as a GOOD thing. So ya, he didn't lie, he just manipulated.

How the hell would you Foxbots know anything anyway- that's THE con of our time. Pub dupes...

Five myths about Obama's stimulus - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/...obamas-stimulus/.../7935341e-e176-11e1-ae7f-d2a13e249eb2_story.htmAug 10, 2012 ... The stimulus didn't create jobs. A year after Obama signed the bill, the
percentage of the public that believed it had created jobs was lower than ...
The New New Deal: A Book Argues That President Obama's ...
www.slate.com/.../the_new_new_deal_...stimulus_has_been_an_astonishing_success.html - Cached
Aug 14, 2012 ... Grunwald writes that the stimulus has transformed America—and American ...
President Obama's stimulus has been an astonishing, and ...
Obama Stimulus Created The Equivalent Of 12 Hoover Dams ...
thinkprogress.org/.../obama-stimulus-created-the-equivalent-of-12-hoover-dams/ - Cached
Aug 10, 2012 ... The idea that President Obama's stimulus package failed is a favorite Republican
canard, even as economic consensus and actual fact prove ...

Let the con man and his COMRADES in arms administration go folks..vote

827-3020_zpsd2394883.jpg

How the hell would you Foxbots know anything anyway- that's THE con of our time. Pub dupes...

Five myths about Obama's stimulus - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/...obamas-stimulus/.../7935341e-e176-11e1-ae7f-d2a13e249eb2_story.htmAug 10, 2012 ... The stimulus didn't create jobs. A year after Obama signed the bill, the
percentage of the public that believed it had created jobs was lower than ...
The New New Deal: A Book Argues That President Obama's ...
www.slate.com/.../the_new_new_deal_...stimulus_has_been_an_astonishing_success.html - Cached
Aug 14, 2012 ... Grunwald writes that the stimulus has transformed America—and American ...
President Obama's stimulus has been an astonishing, and ...
Obama Stimulus Created The Equivalent Of 12 Hoover Dams ...
thinkprogress.org/.../obama-stimulus-created-the-equivalent-of-12-hoover-dams/ - Cached
Aug 10, 2012 ... The idea that President Obama's stimulus package failed is a favorite Republican
canard, even as economic consensus and actual fact prove ...

Run coward...tell me....what will be the duties of the State Exchanges?

More ignorant lies.

Franco is a complete moron, needs to be in an institution. This is why he is on my ignore list....he's one of only 2 posters. I like a conversation with almost anyone, but he's just an irritation. Please stop quoting him so i don't have to see what he says..... lol!

More ignorant lies.

Dupes are so GD dumb...

Your first point is a right wing lie. - Democratic Underground
Error - Democratic Underground... - Cached
The stimulus passed in what month? Around the 20th of February 2009. What
was UE that month? 8.3%. So as we can see, UE is already ...

Forum List

Back