Obama-- the second coming of Jimmy Carter

The economy was dead before Carter got in. He wanted to cut spending, but Dems under Teddy refused...

Sure he did, that's why we had 4 long years of misery- we used to call the Carter years, the misery index, he was pathetic as a President but not as pathetic as the one we have in there now.

I wish. President Carter was/is a good man.
Exactly. Jimmy Carter is a good and decent man who tried his best in spite of rabid, conspiratory opposition from the Republicans and a lot of bad luck. He should have been given a second term.

Instead we got Ronald Reagan who put the Nation on the road to ruin.

I'll never understand the mythmaking around this treasonous fucker. He said that "Government is the problem" and made the whole right wing hostile to the notion of governance.

What an idiot.
President Ronald Reagan was the consequence of an ignorant, impressionable voting public. I am extremely worried that the same mass deficiency will put Rick Perry in Office -- and that guy is George W. Bush on steroids.

Exactly. Jimmy Carter is a good and decent man who tried his best in spite of rabid, conspiratory opposition from the Republicans and a lot of bad luck. He should have been given a second term.

Instead we got Ronald Reagan who put the Nation on the road to ruin.

I'll never understand the mythmaking around this treasonous fucker. He said that "Government is the problem" and made the whole right wing hostile to the notion of governance.

What an idiot.
President Ronald Reagan was the consequence of an ignorant, impressionable voting public. I am extremely worried that the same mass deficiency will put Rick Perry in Office -- and that guy is George W. Bush on steroids.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back