jimmy carter attacks Trump about not telling the truth. More hypocrisy blather Mr. failed president

It was jimmy carters failed (definitive epic failure) that caused the jihad against America (the west) and it has been downhill since.

From there, we needed to gain an ally with iraq in fighting them. Then we had a problem with that, obviously.

That is where the timeline goes. Jimmy carter.
Absolute nonsense. Carter stood up to the Muslim terrorist and Reagan caved, giving birth to modern terrorism and making Americans targets. He helped create al Qaeda. Marine barracks were bombed and a US commercial airline was blown out of rhe ski. Those two attacks alone killed over 500. Americans were being pulled off of airlines and cruise ships murdered and thrown into rhe sea or onto rhe tarmac. Soldiers were killed in a European Disco while Reagan gave a head start to Osama Bin Laden and development of his al Qaeda organization.
As with everything else you demented loser, wrong again you piece of brainwashed shit.

Everything in my post is 100% accurate and all you are able to do is name call and insult because you can not challenge the facts contained in that post.

wish you told the truth about FDR as you just did in this post.LOL

I defend FDR because his opponents flood these pages with misinformation. I see the good he did with his programs. I, on the other hand, see Reagan as having done irreparable harm to America. FDR may be sometimes annoying, some black marks yes, but in the long run, when you put the good stuff list next to bad stuff list, his good stuff list is way-way longer than his bad stuff list.

misinformation only in your warped mind. I have never seen you put down a democrat which proves your as biased towards them and FDR and their corruption as troll PC s on reagan and the republicans.

you two should get a room.LOL

HAHAHAHA Until Ears came along Jimmuh was the worst disaster of a president this nation ever suffered through
:anj_stfu::dig:
whatever assclown.:abgg2q.jpg: I will take carter over this motherfucker asswipe ANY day of the year like any REAL american would.

13316419.jpg

Iraqi President Saddam Hussein greets Donald Rumsfeld, special envoy of President Ronald Reagan, in Baghdad on December 20, 1983.
13. Reagan Supported the Most Brutal Dictators in the World as Long as He Didn't Consider Them “Communists
21 Reasons Why Ronald Reagan Was a Terrible President

carter at least did not commit any of these inhumane atrocities and yet you love that motherfucker and all the other mass murderers since him as well the fact you love mass murderers as presidents who take a shit on the constitution obviously since each one since him all has.

and the other presidents after him were even worse,dont even get me started on all the others who put a torch to the constitution same as this motherfucker did.:rolleyes:

the OP,sassy,Bush and the last brainashed sheep i just got addressing can only do this after i took them to school and handed their ass on a platter Reagan was far more corrupt than carter was and a traiter to america as well. they ended up with shit on their face with this link here above that they cant come to grips with,and they are ending up with shit on their face again as always.

10 Reprehensible Crimes Of Ronald Reagan - Listverse

this is all they can do after myself and others here have schooled them carter was much better than all the other clown presidents we have had since.

Let the butthurt flow from the OP and the other brainwashed carter haters like sassy and Bush and the last moron who put jimmy in the same breath as Obozo,all who cant counter any of these pesky facts that Reagan got the ball rolling for destruction that EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENT SINCE,has expanded on. here is your crying towel owl and other carter haters after i OWNED you in that link above:abgg2q.jpg:.:itsok:

images

Owl,REALLY needs to stick to the sports section.something he is actually knowledable about and has criticial thinking skills on.:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:
Trump isn't fit to wipe Carter's ass.

Jimmy Carter got his ass taken to the woodshed by the Iranian Islamic regime. Obama followed up by delivering the Iranians a pallet of cash.

another brainwashed sheep comparing our last good president to Obomination. Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Show US how Carter did not get owned by Iran guess you have fond memories of the gas shortage.

Jimmy Carter got his ass taken to the woodshed by the Iranian Islamic regime. Obama followed up by delivering the Iranians a pallet of cash.

another brainwashed sheep comparing our last good president to Obomination. Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Show US how Carter did not get owned by Iran guess you have fond memories of the gas shortage.

Carter didnt let 241 Marines die on his watch like Reagan did ..does that count ?

I don't agree with Jimmy Carter about Trump, but I would not say that Carter was a failed president. Carter did many good things, including some major deregulation, a huge boost in defense spending. and the Camp David Peace Accords.

Carter didnt let 241 Marines die on his watch like Reagan did ..does that count ?

We can go through what happened on every President’s watch. Right now, we are talking about Carter.

Jimmy Carter Attacks Donald Trump's Character Amid Calls for Impeachment: 'He's a Disaster'

Jimmy Carter Attacks Donald Trump's Character Amid Calls for Impeachment: 'He's a Disaster'

Former President Jimmy Carter says he has been taught to value truthfulness — and that is one of the primary reasons he does not support the presidency of Donald Trump.

The retired peanut farmer, 93, has been less vocal than other former commanders in chief about the goings-on in the White House, but in a recent interview with The Washington Post, Carter seared Trump’s policies and character.

“I think he’s a disaster … In human rights and in treating people equal,” the 39th president said before his wife, former First Lady Rosalynn Carter, 91, jumped in. “The worst is that he is not telling the truth, and that just hurts everything
,” she added.

Jimmy Carter Attacks Donald Trump's Character Amid Calls for Impeachment: 'He's a Disaster' - news - att.net

Hypocrisy, that is all a democrat is. They have no control over it. No self awareness at all.

A career politician and failed president has a problem with lying.

Sigh.....

I hate them.
Jimmy Carter is an honorable truthful man. NO ONE has ever called Crooked Donnie that.

Sorry bout that,

1. Carter was in way over his head, he knew it day one, we knew it day two.
  2. He was a total wimp, and a total disgrace of a man, and of a President,
  3. He couldn't get gone soon enough, though he was a respectable person who tried, he still failed.
  4. One in particular president did not try and wanted to destroy America, I will give you ONE guess.
  5. That president managed to bump Jimmy Carter out of the worst president spot.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back