Nbc Host: Obama On The Verge ‘of Doing Jimmy Carter-like Damage’ To The Democratic Party

But at least you can spend more tax money on the military rather than education, huh?

We're obviously spending too much on education, because we had enough invested to come up with the bullshit that is common core.

Education doesn't need anymore funding until they stop wasting what they're given on dumb shit.

But at least you can spend more tax money on the military rather than education, huh?

We're obviously spending too much on education, because we had enough invested to come up with the bullshit that is common core.

Education doesn't need anymore funding until they stop wasting what they're given on dumb shit.

Money isn't always the key, it is about making sure that it works properly, but it seems that politics is often so polarized that it's impossible to get things done any more.

RAMclr-032314-carter-IBD-CO.jpg.cms

It is surreal. This is a Salvatore Dali painting come to life.

The world is burning. The Pope calls it world war III. People are getting beheaded on video. Atrocity after atrocity. Our southern border is non existent. Jihadis are gunning Americans down on our streets. President choom gang is golfing when he's not partying.

Democrats are worried about damage to the party. It's like the house is burning down and they are worried about a brown patch on the lawn.
Sounds like 2003-4 all over again....

It is surreal. This is a Salvatore Dali painting come to life.

The world is burning. The Pope calls it world war III. People are getting beheaded on video. Atrocity after atrocity. Our southern border is non existent. Jihadis are gunning Americans down on our streets. President choom gang is golfing when he's not partying.

Democrats are worried about damage to the party. It's like the house is burning down and they are worried about a brown patch on the lawn.

And then you have to wonder which president helped the Islamic extremists get to the position they're in right now.

Well let's thank Bush.

But then he gave the Republicans something to be tough on, again, so it's all good for them.

You even see the people here say "Obama isn't tough on....." as if the only way to deal with foreign affairs is to bang your head against a brick wall until something happens, and when something does happen it's bad.

Oh cut the Bush made ISIS bullshit. Obama owns these babies.

All because he wanted to depose Assad. He turned a blind eye to their development in Syria into the wealthiest and most powerful terror army on the planet.

Hell's bells he turned IS into jihadist One Percenters by not dealing with them!

:lol:

Last edited:
Come to think of it, I kinda liked Jimmy Carter.

During his presidency I sold off some real estate I owned outright. Rather than cash, I offered the buyer a 15 year mortgage at the then sub-prime rate of 18.5% with a huge prepayment penalty. Damn fool took it. I collected in full. Year after profitable year! Now, in old age, I have one more piece of real estate to peddle. Perhaps we can see Hillary succeed Obama and I can pull off a deal like that again! Of course only my heirs would benefit but I'm sure Anarchists International would be grateful.

NBC Host: Obama On The Verge ‘Of Doing Jimmy Carter-Like Damage’ To The Democratic Party

How? Why? What fucking damage did Jimmy Carter do in the first place?

Conservatards, name ONE thing bad that Jimmy Carter did during his presidency.

14,8% inflation rate and 18% interest rate, and a MISERY INDEX...need more like Iran hostages?

Did Jimmy Carter:
  • Completely control the economy?
  • Personally set the interest rate at the Federal Reserve?
  • Decide who every business in the country hired?
  • Tell Iran to take any Americans hostage?

If not, I fail to see how any of those things are at all relevant, even assuming they are true.

NBC Host: Obama On The Verge ‘Of Doing Jimmy Carter-Like Damage’ To The Democratic Party

You were probably just too young to know about Carter. And a lesson, don't be so sure of yourself about things you don't know...

Another lesson...Just because there's a Democrat label behind a name, doesn't mean it's good. Don't drink the Kool Aid, friend.

The only lesson I took from your post was that Jimmy Carter did nothing wrong during his presidency and never did any damage to the Democratic Party.

Thanks for proving that you have absolutely no facts to back up your claims, though. It sets my mind at ease knowing that I'm so completely right about everything all day long.

Economy is doing quite well, Obamacare is working, unemployment is down

Hardly Jimmy Carter.....actually, better than Reagan

Come to think of it, I kinda liked Jimmy Carter.

During his presidency I sold off some real estate I owned outright. Rather than cash, I offered the buyer a 15 year mortgage at the then sub-prime rate of 18.5% with a huge prepayment penalty. Damn fool took it. I collected in full. Year after profitable year! Now, in old age, I have one more piece of real estate to peddle. Perhaps we can see Hillary succeed Obama and I can pull off a deal like that again! Of course only my heirs would benefit but I'm sure Anarchists International would be grateful.

I doubt you would get 18.5% in this economy...

14,8% inflation rate and 18% interest rate, and a MISERY INDEX...need more like Iran hostages?

Did Jimmy Carter:
  • Completely control the economy?
  • Personally set the interest rate at the Federal Reserve?
  • Decide who every business in the country hired?
  • Tell Iran to take any Americans hostage?

If not, I fail to see how any of those things are at all relevant, even assuming they are true.

The pundits tell us the obomanation does! Look how they cheer him when the stock market goes up.... HE BUILT THAT!!!!!

Ah memories of the way we were. A days and B days. :lol: Wear a sweater. Turn down the heat in your house till your house plants freeze in your living room.

To progressives the Carter era was the "good old days".

I can name more than one, LM. He was weak with Iran which led to our people being held hostage over there for over a year. They weren't released until Reagan took office.

This is the single most commonly-leveled charge I've heard against Jimmy Carter. It's not his fault that Iran was taken over by evil moon-worshiping cultists. The Iranian hostage crisis cannot be blamed on Carter no matter which way you slice it, but I'm still open to hearing more about how he "was weak with Iran" and how that "led to our people being held hostage".

He gave away the Panama Canal.

You mean he gave back foreign lands that we stole from another country. Good on him.

He was friendly with Hamas and Arafat and to this very day he is still friendly with the wrong people - he has repeatedly sided with the enemies of Israel -

He tried to broker peace between them and Israel, as he did with Egypt. Not being a douche is pretty much a necessity in diplomacy.

he is the biggest disgrace as a president alive on the earth today. Bar none

I knew you had some admiration for President Obama deep down.

My greatest problem with Jimmy Carter is that through it all he claimed to be a Christian therein disgracing the cause of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. A satanist I can believe he is. A christian? Not a chance!

And you believe he's a Satanist because he's not 100% in support of Israel, correct? Is that what qualifies as Satanism to Christians?

I'm very excited about that. Perhaps Christians aren't all bad--at least you're right on the issue of Israel.

Now Carter was very thrifty.

He saved about a million dollars on that failed raid to free the hostages his waffling allowed Iran to keep.

How?

He insisted that the would-be rescuers use helicopters that were already near the hostage site rather than those with which they had trained. Helicopters that had been specially prepared to deal with the desert conditions the team would face. The off-the-shelf 'copters engines seized up and the mission failed.

But look at all the money he saved!

Forum List

Back