Obama The Prescient

He means don't take anything for granted Run like you're scared for America if the slime Trump wins Run like you need to take congress back from our enemy

He means don't take anything for granted Run like you're scared for America if the slime Trump wins Run like you need to take congress back from our enemy
I like the way you think.

Democrats and Republicans aren't merely different political parties but outright enemies. This is a war and should be fought as a war. Without a doubt, the ballot box is going to fail one side. Time to treat the Democrats as the scum they are.

Democrats and Republicans aren't merely different political parties but outright enemies. This is a war and should be fought as a war. Without a doubt, the ballot box is going to fail one side. Time to treat the Democrats as the scum they are.

You do not want a shooting war. Trust me on this.

Obama? He gots da whole planet running scared! And that's just the most effective benefit of groveling.
you have groveling and trying to get along mixed up ,,,dump will make us the worlds enemy ,,vote hill

You do not want a shooting war. Trust me on this.
It's the only way.

Forum List

Back