Nikki will likely win New Hampshire thanks to Democrats

Democrats vote for party and don't care about effect or results.
Republicans vote for effect and results that are good for America and Americans.
Then why does the country always do better when Democrats are in charge?

1705347009069.png

(note, this chart was before Trump crashed the economy and gave us a net GDP shrinkage)

1705347119612.png

Democrats vote for party and don't care about effect or results.
Republicans vote for effect and results that are good for America and Americans.
If that were the case, you would have shown Trump the door the moment he took his foot off the golden escalator in 2015.
All that's been shown is that Republicans are cowards. All the moderates driven from the party (labeled RINOs) and simpering, fawning devotion to...Donald John Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

No spine left in the Republican party. Democrats at least stand for democracy. Republicans don't...and cower in fear of their orange menace. :)

I wonder if Trump takes her as V.P.

There was a time I didn't think Trump could beat Biden, but with Bidens approval ratings, your border, inflation and the global wars, it is clear that he is very vulnerable in a rematch though I think he would beat Haley before Trump.
Las Vegas oddsmakers only recently have installed Trump as the favorite to win the general. That's a big deal. They don't care about the opinion of talking heads.

If that were the case, you would have shown Trump the door the moment he took his foot off the golden escalator in 2015.
All that's been shown is that Republicans are cowards. All the moderates driven from the party (labeled RINOs) and simpering, fawning devotion to...Donald John Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

No spine left in the Republican party. Democrats at least stand for democracy. Republicans don't...and cower in fear of their orange menace. :)
Have a pleasant afternoon. (Repeating to myself my New Year's resolution.)

View attachment 888342
(note, this chart was before Trump crashed the economy and gave us a net GDP shrinkage)

View attachment 888344
Depends on how you define 'good'. In my opinion the country does infinitely better under conservative policies than it does under leftist Marxist ones. Republicans are far less likely to make people dependent or create long term problems than are Democrats. Good government is not evaluated on immediate effect but on the long term. Republicans have the edge big time.

Halery: "Iowa starts the process, and New Hampshire corrects it"... so she's already set herself up for failure today. :cool:

She's just milking TDS victims and auditioning for MSLSD for the next 4 years.... what a fucking charade.

Get ready for "Yes, Mika and Joe, Trump has body odor and bad breath, let me tell you all about it. By the way, you said you'd Zelle me $150 last time, and I never got it... can we look into that?"

nikki haley love this part warmonger.jpg

Looks like the D's may try it in Iowa:

Well at least it won't take long now for us to know how effective they are. The caucus begins at 7 p.m. CST. I will have the popcorn ready.

Aside: Kansas and Iowa don't border each other but both being midwestern states in the same general proximity, they have shared a lot of common culture and politics. True story: Iowa once declared the Kansas sunflower (state flower) a 'noxious weed.' The Kansas legislature light heartedly declared the Iowa goldfinch (state bird) a noxious pest. The last we heard they had agreed to a summit in Hawaii to work things out. :) (That last thing never happened of course.)

But that's how politics once were in America and should be again. The poisonous, destructive, hateful, malicious way politics are done now are enough to make any normal person ill.

According to a text I got this morning, 'analyst' Dick Morris predicts Nikki Haley will win New Hampshire that allows Independents to vote in any primary.
If it happens, it will be the first time Morris has been right in years.

If Nikki is working with Democrats to score a win in New Hampshire--and the conventional wisdom is she is doing just that--there will be a media circus for awhile touting her as the 'front runner.' And the Democrats are likely to engineer polling that makes it look that way.

There's no doubt about it. That's precicely what they're doing.

If it happens, it will be the first time Morris has been right in years.
True. His track record since the 1990's when he was the Clinton kingmaker has been pretty dismal. But he isn't the only one observing what is happening in New Hampshire. He might get one right this time. :)

Depends on how you define 'good'. In my opinion the country does infinitely better under conservative policies than it does under leftist Marxist ones. Republicans are far less likely to make people dependent or create long term problems than are Democrats. Good government is not evaluated on immediate effect but on the long term. Republicans have the edge big time.

Here's how I define good...

Did my pay increase?
How often did I find myself unemployed when that guy was in charge?

By that reasoning, Obama was the best president, I wasn't unemployed one day he was in office.

View attachment 888342

View attachment 888344
The party that controls Congress is the better indicator of this, since they control the purse strings.
GOP Congress gets all the credit for growth in the late 1990s. GOP Congress gets all the credit for growth in the early 2000s. Democrat Congress gets all the blame for the Great Recession.

The party that controls Congress is the better indicator of this, since they control the purse strings.
GOP Congress gets all the credit for growth in the late 1990s. GOP Congress gets all the credit for growth in the early 2000s. Democrat Congress gets all the blame for the Great Recession.
The Great Recession was 90% GOP fail.

I think it's just America experiencing a realignment between the left and the right, or more correctly, between the con and the libs, the north and the south. Nikki is just getting too damn lib'rul/gub'munt.
Nikki is probably a really decent person not all that much different than most Americans. But she is ambitious and she is a professional politician first and foremost which means she is likely to do whatever she thinks she has to do to win. Which makes it difficult to fully trust where she is or how she might follow through on issues that matter.

Trump was equally an unknown in 2016 but we took a chance on his vision for America that Patriots/most Republicans/conservatives/libertarians (little L) shared. He did not disappoint. Promises made. Promises kept as much as anyone could expect in three years. (He lost much of the last year of his term to COVID.)

So that's why more people trust Trump than trust Nikki at this time.

Forum List

Back