Obama the most polarizing President in History

alaphiah

Jul 26, 2011
California
Barry Hussein Soetoro is the most singular polarizing President in American history. That is according to several polls one released by the Gallup organization and one issued by the Pew research organization. (see article) and (here)

Soetoro’s embrace of fringe special interest groups and strident “in yo face” political strong arm tactics have left the majority of Americans feeling that he hates White people, Christians, Patriots, Republicans, Conservatives, the Tea Parties (Liberal code word for Conservatives) and the Constitution of the United States. (see 3:32min video) Read more...Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

Yeah..it's not we had a Whiskey Rebellion or Civil War or anything.

The guy with the funny name is the most Polarizing President in History.

Because of his funny name.

Barry Hussein Soetoro is the most singular polarizing President in American history. That is according to several polls one released by the Gallup organization and one issued by the Pew research organization. (see article) and (here)

Soetoro’s embrace of fringe special interest groups and strident “in yo face” political strong arm tactics have left the majority of Americans feeling that he hates White people, Christians, Patriots, Republicans, Conservatives, the Tea Parties (Liberal code word for Conservatives) and the Constitution of the United States. (see 3:32min video) Read more...Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

why should we listen to a guy who doesnt even know whos president?

And you offer proof of your allegations in a divisive and hateful opinion thread. You're not only an asshole but a stupid one.

why should we listen to a guy who doesnt even know whos president?

Yeah, like somehow calling him by his stepfather's last name casts aspersions. Strangeness.

He did manage to wake up the middle class to see the threat to life, liberty and prosperity perpetrated by Wash DC.

For that, we are grateful

Okay, well; when I'm done being married, I'm reverting to my birth name because my step is a prick, squared. So since he was Mr. Obama when he went to Harvard, I'm assuming he did the same.

P.S.: Step adopted me in 5th grade, molested me in sixth.

Sorry, but GOP blabbermouth, Stuttering LimpTard has already taken credit for the partisan divide.

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

Polarization is the Community Organizer way. It's all about Divide & Conquer for Community Organizers. More Americans really do need to read Saul Alinky's 'Rules for Radicals.' It's the playbook all Community Organizers must follow. Creating bitterness & resentment is what they're all about. So don't think this stuff is unintentional. This President knows exactly what he's doing. He's just following the playbook. People just need to get more informed. Polarization is a big key for the Democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back