Obama the most polarizing President in History

Okay, well; when I'm done being married, I'm reverting to my birth name because my step is a prick, squared.

Who cares? Do what you like, but when you lie someone will call you on it.

So since he was Mr. Obama when he went to Harvard, I'm assuming he did the same.

Again, so?
P.S.: Step adopted me in 5th grade, molested me in sixth.

If he adopted you he is not your step. Do simple facts always get in your way?

I am sincerely sorry for your misfortune.

Polarization is the Community Organizer way. It's all about Divide & Conquer for Community Organizers. More Americans really do need to read Saul Alinky's 'Rules for Radicals.' It's the playbook all Community Organizers must follow. Creating bitterness & resentment is what they're all about. So don't think this stuff is unintentional. This President knows exactly what he's doing. He's just following the playbook. People just need to get more informed. Polarization is a big key for the Democrats.

Unlike Conservatives who like to point out people by race, religion, ethnic background, political affliation and sexual orientation.

:lol:

Barry Hussein Soetoro is the most singular polarizing President in American history. That is according to several polls one released by the Gallup organization and one issued by the Pew research organization. (see article) and (here)

Soetoro’s embrace of fringe special interest groups and strident “in yo face” political strong arm tactics have left the majority of Americans feeling that he hates White people, Christians, Patriots, Republicans, Conservatives, the Tea Parties (Liberal code word for Conservatives) and the Constitution of the United States. (see 3:32min video) Read more...Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

why should we listen to a guy who doesnt even know whos president?

Yeah, like somehow calling him by his stepfather's last name casts aspersions. Strangeness.

It is not the president of the United States name.

This op doesnt know whos president so why even listen to him.

Sorry, but GOP blabbermouth, Stuttering LimpTard has already taken credit for the partisan divide.

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

Stay up all night thinking of that one did you?

I will guess you expect to be taken seriously to boot.

Polarization is the Community Organizer way. It's all about Divide & Conquer for Community Organizers. More Americans really do need to read Saul Alinky's 'Rules for Radicals.' It's the playbook all Community Organizers must follow. Creating bitterness & resentment is what they're all about. So don't think this stuff is unintentional. This President knows exactly what he's doing. He's just following the playbook. People just need to get more informed. Polarization is a big key for the Democrats.

Unlike Conservatives who like to point out people by race, religion, ethnic background, political affliation and sexual orientation.

Some Republicans also use Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' playbook,but it was written by one of your Marxist Democrat buddies. It's a Democrat thing in the end. Where would the Democratic Party be without endless Race-Baiting and Class Warfare polarization? It's all they're about at this point. This President is doing this intentionally. He like all Democrats,are loyal Saul Alinsky disciples. They just gotta rile up the masses and pit American against American. Hence the most recent Democrat "You're a Terrorist!" Talking Point. Gotta turn fellow Americans on each other. That's all a Community Organizer knows. It is very sad but it is what it is.

Some Republicans also use Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' playbook,but it was written by one of your Marxist Democrat buddies. It's a Democrat thing in the end. Where would the Democratic Party be without endless Race-Baiting and Class Warfare polarization? It's all they're about at this point. This President is doing this intentionally. He like all Democrats,are loyal Saul Alinsky disciples. They just gotta rile up the masses and pit American against American. Hence the most recent Democrat "You're a Terrorist!" Talking Point. Gotta turn fellow Americans on each other. That's all a Community Organizer knows. It is very sad but it is what it is.

Yeah..he was wrong about that. Your tea party brothers aren't terrorists. They are Nazis.

Yeah..he was wrong about that. Your tea party brothers aren't terrorists. They are Nazis.

lol! Obviously you've been "Community Organized." Good luck with that. :cuckoo:

You are so full of crap
and how does that make it OK for the VP to call me a terrorist?

If he did?

Nope.

I don't think it's kosher to call the President a gangster, thug, marxist, liar and a host of other nicities blurted out by Republican politicians either.

Civility should be the order in politics.

Alinsky...it's a Democrat thing.

Okay, well; when I'm done being married, I'm reverting to my birth name because my step is a prick, squared.

So since he was Mr. Obama when he went to Harvard, I'm assuming he did the same.

Again, so?

I understand that, hence the clarification. I don't think of him as my father. I can't presume to say what goes on in Mr. Obama's mind, but I can understand why he could have reason(s) for not using that other name.

lol! Obviously you've been "Community Organized." Good luck with that. :cuckoo:

lol! Obvioulsy you've been "Hitlerized". Good luck with that. :cuckoo:

Uncle Adolf..it's a Conservative thing.

Oh yea. Big-Time! It's easy to spot the sheep who have been "Community Organized." Just check out this board a bit more. You'll spot them pretty quickly. I think they're actually pretty funny though. All that "YOU A RACEEEST!!" and "YOU A TERRORIST!!" stuff is pretty funny. They've been...ORGANIZED! :lol:

Uncle Adolf..it's a Conservative thing.

He was a Leftist, Dear

Who Am I?

I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder

I believe in Universal Health Care

I believe capitalism is evil

One of my very first actions was to seize control of my nation’s car companies

My father was a Communist, a government employee and had multiple children with several woman

My father was not interested in my Mom and me so he abandoned us, we moved around a lot when I was young

I was not raised in the country that elected me

In my mid 30’s I wrote an autobiography highlighting my early years, political ideas, and thoughts on race

I then wrote a second book further describing my political ideas and ambitions

I’ve always maintained an exaggerated sense of self-importance

I require constant admiration

I am an anti-Semite

I believe in curtailing the rights of the people to own guns

I used economic turmoil to springboard myself to political power

I destroy my political enemies

I love using Grecian Temples as a backdrop to give speeches

Louis Farakan thought very highly of me

didn't you get the memo: CON$ don't see groups.

May 13, 2010
RUSH: Conservatives remember that "we, the people" are the government. ... We do not divide people by groups. We do not see groups.

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

December 15, 2008
RUSH: Liberals look at people and groupify them and then think of them with contempt.

Feb 25, 2008
RUSH: We are letting a bunch of long-haired, maggot-infested, dope-smoking, Birkenstock-wearing, linguine-spined liberals determine how this country grows or not, environmentalist numskulls who place a higher value on a kangaroo rat or a snail darter than your kids!

February 28, 2009 CPAC
RUSH: Let me tell you who we conservatives are: We love people. [Applause] When we look out over the United States of America, when we are anywhere, when we see a group of people, such as this or anywhere, we see Americans. We see human beings. We don't see groups.

December 15, 2008
RUSH: These guys are Washingtonians. And what is a Washingtonian? Who are these people? Ladies and gentlemen, they have driven this economy into the toilet. Washingtonians are tone deaf in terms of how you and I actually live and the things that matter and are important to us. Washingtonians are grabbing as much power for themselves right now as possible.

General Powell says we need to reach out to Hispanic, blacks, and Asians. Well, how do we do that? What kind of message does he suggest? I never hear the how to do it. I just hear we need to do it. And in my mind, we already have the blueprint for how to do it. We have done it successfully. We abandoned the blueprint. It's called individual freedom, liberty, and not seeing them as Hispanics and not seeing them as Asians and not seeing them as blacks or minorities but rather seeing them as Americans, human beings. Liberals look at people and groupify them and then think of them with contempt.

General Powell has no vision. He is not in touch with the public in any meaningful way. He's a Washingtonian.

Again, so?

I understand that, hence the clarification. I don't think of him as my father. I can't presume to say what goes on in Mr. Obama's mind, but I can understand why he could have reason(s) for not using that other name.

Fair enough.

But that doesn't change the facts, and he had never come out trashing his adopted father, like he did has his typical white grandmother, has he? He simply chose to use his birth fathers name, his choice.

Forum List

Back