Poll of History Professors Find Obama to be the Most Overrated President in History

If it wasn't for Mr. Potatohead Queer Barry would be considered the "Worst President in American History".

We never thought anybody could be shittier than Queer Barry him but Ole Potatohead managed to do it.

Barry O was not only a failure of a president, but he was the first anti-American president we have ever had.
Obama did make an effort to control the border. That's about the only area I would give him a passing grade. Not only did he so muddle and mess up the healthcare system in this country that it may never ever recover, but he significantly weakened the position of the USA as a world and financial power. The USA credit rating was downgraded in his economy for the first time in history. (Regained under Trump. Lost again under Biden.)

He indeed was anti most of the principles the USA was founded on. More than 90% of the jobs created under Obama were part time jobs with few or no benefits mostly due to the insane Affordable Care Act he and anti American self serving Democrats forced onto us with no Republicans voting for it and 34 Democrats voting against it.

As it was with Hillary's equally insane proposed healthcare overhaul early in Bill Clinton's administration--so bad no Democrat would speak for it or vote for it--an unhappy American public took away the Democrat majority the same year the ACA was forced on us but it was too late. The damage had already been done.

The Carter administration was terrible but he lacked the vision and innovative skills to help make things better. But Carter's woes were due to ineptness and not out of any malice or anti-American sentiment. He was a good guy who just wasn't up to the job.

Biden has double downed on the Obama administration's determination to diminish and weaken America in order to remake it into a more Marxist society. Nobody believes it is Biden calling the shots anymore though. Some speculate Obama is still in charge? I don't know that to be fact, but it might be happening. I don't know.

"Right winger" = everyone I do not agree with
I'm sorry "conservative thought leaders." Note how thats completely not a poll of History Professors.
Nope. Obama is illegally running a shadow government inside the White House......and he's behind much of the DIE crap that has been used to replace competent people with idiots, criminals, and communists.
He's doing the dirty work while Biden is catching all of the blame.
Obama got a Nobel Prize....yet all he's created is chaos and war.
Again, that has nothing to do with a poll of history professors. Even assuming all that is correct, you're revealing idiocy for posting that in this thread.

I'm sorry "conservative thought leaders." Note how thats completely not a poll of History Professors.

Again, that has nothing to do with a poll of history professors. Even assuming all that is correct, you're revealing idiocy for posting that in this thread.
Yeah......and Russian Collusion was real.

Until you folks are forced to see the truth...you'll never admit to it.

Obama spent his entire presiduncy replacing white DOD employees and government officials with substandard criminal DIE replacements.

Maybe they were not profs, but they are historians. You just do not like what they have to say.

Yeah......and Russian Collusion was real.

Until you folks are forced to see the truth...you'll never admit to it.

Obama spent his entire presiduncy replacing white DOD employees and government officials with substandard criminal DIE replacements.

Do you just have a file where you dump the same stuff into every thread? I guess it saves time.

Forum List

Back