Obama: 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want'

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I am truly sorry this total narcissistic arrogant idiot is president!
Obama: 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want' | The Weekly Standard

NOT even the arrogant sex hound Clinton had this attitude!

So much for "compromise"... This ranks right up with his "pen and phone" mentality!

But these arrogant fauxny intellectual dummy who supposedly taught Constitutional law???
Pathetic. Sorry example for a president. Does nothing for the office or for the man except illustrate his phoniness!

Who knew that Cartman would grow up to be the First Black President?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLPM-P7mNQw].[/ame]

I bet not a single one of the networks will discuss this incredible quote. Maybe Fox.

Obama: 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want' | The Weekly Standard

So much for "compromise"... This ranks right up with his "pen and phone" mentality!

But these arrogant fauxny intellectual dummy who supposedly taught Constitutional law???
Pathetic. Sorry example for a president. Does nothing for the office or for the man except illustrate his phoniness!

Thanks for providing the full context of that utterance, which was made in jest based on prior sentence that FOX cut.

The OP constantly does this stuff. It's a page right out of the Soviet playbook.

FOX News is known for taking things out of context and lying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3hMODMyed8]Obama speech out of context, Fox News out of control [w/Sean Hannity] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

I have always held this perception of Obama..
When he cannot persuade Congress to bow to his whims and rubber stamp his agenda, I imagine him thinking to himself "God Dammit, I am the President of the United States. That gives me the right to do whatever I want. "

"I'm the decider." - George W. Bush, who "decided" to invade Iraq based on complete lies and then used chemical weapons and tortured POWs in secret prisons.

Is he an ahole or what??? A disgrace to the nation. Arrogant and incompetent. His solution to every problem...kick it down the road. Pathetic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
White House delays health insurance mandate for medium-sized employers until 2016

By Juliet Eilperin and Amy Goldstein, Updated: Monday, February 10, 7:14 PM E-mail the writers
For the second time in a year, the Obama administration is giving certain employers extra time before they must offer health insurance to almost all their full-time workers.

"Under new rules announced Monday by Treasury Department officials, employers with 50 to 99 workers will be given until 2016 — two years longer than originally envisioned under the Affordable Care Act — before they risk a federal penalty for not complying."

White House delays health insurance mandate for medium-size employers until 2016 - The Washington Post

Last edited:

Thanks for providing the full context of that utterance, which was made in jest based on prior sentence that FOX cut.

"At 4:45 POTUS and president Hollande walked out from a portico and strolled in Front of your pool with Leslie Bowman, president of the Monticello Foundation. Looking at a terrace she said that Jefferson loved to admire the landscape from there. POTUS said that he'd like to take a look and seemed delighted to "break the protocol".
"That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want" he quipped, walking to the terrace with his guest and Ms. Bowman. Pool now in the mansion as the leaders will come and visit Jefferson's study."

The FULL Context???

He's a jerk! JEST?? He's a smart ass !

The OP constantly does this stuff. It's a page right out of the Soviet playbook.

FOX News is known for taking things out of context and lying.

Obama speech out of context, Fox News out of control [w/Sean Hannity] - YouTube

You libs certainly are consistent. Whenever one from your side gets caught eating shoe leather, you whip out the "out of context" card.
Is there nothing you people say that you really 'say'? Or is your entire life 'taken out of context' ?...

Last edited:
Obama: 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want'

The word "President" should be replaced with the word "King", because Obama is on one major power trip to grab even more power and he doesn't give a damn who he steps on to get it.

Last edited:
"I'm the decider." - George W. Bush, who "decided" to invade Iraq based on complete lies and then used chemical weapons and tortured POWs in secret prisons.

I'm pretty sure he had a bipartisan majority vote of Congress before invading, but nice try.

Just one question...
Would you rather see 2,649,000 children die from starvation??
In five years 576,000 children starved BECAUSE SADDAM refused to certify WMD destruction!
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children, U.N. Reports - NYTimes.com
Using 115,000 children starved a year because Saddam refused to certify WMD destruction -- From 1995 to 2013 is 18 years!
If Saddam was still in power i.e. Bush's Liberation of Iraq NEVER OCCURRED,
from 1990 to 2013 OVER 2,649,000 children would have STARVED because of Saddam!

you people talk about compassion,etc.. where were you when these children were starving under Saddam BECAUSE being the
pompous but like Obama he rather see kids starve then certify WMD destruction! Which was all Saddam had to do and sanctions would have been lifted!

YET idiots like you would rather have had Saddam around and 2.649 million more children have starved if Saddam had not been removed!

Yes, the POTUS is the decider.
Typically POTUS will seek out the advice of top aides, members of the Cabinet or in some cases Congressional leadership. Then POTUS decides. HUGE difference.
Obama views himself as an elected King. He is Mr. Unilateral. "I have a pen and I have a phone"....

I'm pretty sure he had a bipartisan majority vote of Congress before invading, but nice try.
Bipartisan majority of people who were lied to, you mean. Al-Janabi lied, Powell lied, Rumsfeld, Rice, Tenet- they all lied.

There weren't any WMD in Iraq and Bush used white phosphorus against Fallujah, so Bush used the same WMD against Iraq that he lied to the entire world about in order to invade Iraq. This means, "Fuck George W. Bush and the GOP forever, you god-damned lying motherfucking war criminals."

Forum List

Back