obama supporters: Did barrack hussein obama ever lie?

Did obama ever lie?

• I supported obama and I think he almost never lied

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I supported obama and I think he lied all the time

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I supported obama and I think he lied about as much as any other politician

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't support Trump and I dont think he ever lied.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not support obama and I t hink he lied all the time

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I did not support obama and I think he lied about as much as any other politician

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Obama almost never lied, here are 9 pants-on-fire statements from him, that's just 1 blatant falsehood per YEAR since he was nominated for President:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Here is how Trump and other politicians compare:

wholies.png

Sample bias has always been an issue with Politifact, they can ignore statements in a way that can allow the #'s above to shift the way they want them to be shifted.

For example....which blatant Obama lie politifact didn't cover.

He has just 9 pants on fire statements during this entire time. Disagree? Ok tell us what they missed.

I did a search for Barak Obama on Same Sex marriage, and didn't pop up a return. We know he was lying before when he said he didn't support it, and then miraculously changed his mind.

Guess you aren't good at searching, which usually correlates to being poorly informed.

President Barack Obama's shifting stance on gay marriage

Funny that you had to point out a flip flop to make your point. And we all know there was no flipping involved. He supported SSM for years, he just knew it would be a political issue with his religious black base. He only changed his public view on it when the SSM proponents were louder than the Evangelical Black groups.

And considering his SC nominations, he actual views on it are easy to determine.

I don't have to be an expert to point out obvious places where sample bias can be a problem.

Even a 20% "sample bias" would make Trumplethinskin the lyingest liar in the history of lies.

Then you add it the position bias. Politifact leans left, it's been called out for this numerous times.

Uh huh...Called out by whom? You? :lol:

Go ahead, give Donny Small Hands a 20% "sample bias"...still the biggest liar ever.

What matter is this sample, and even politifact has to report this accurately.

Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

Major campaign promise: We have a wonderful Obamacare replacement plan - TOTAL LIE, HAD NOTHING BUT A BLUFF.

You can't prove that.

Still in the works.

I don't know which is scarier.

This: "I supported obama and I think he almost never lied
4 vote(s)
28.6"

or this:"I did not support obama and I think he lied all the time
4 vote(s)
28.6% "

Does give an idea of the partisanship of the board, tho

If so, how much, and why?

Also, how much did it bother you, if at all?

Obama used lawyer speak on just about every subject he commented on. That outright lies on getting Obamacare passed was the most obvious lies since he didn't use lawyer speak.

Obama almost never lied, here are 9 pants-on-fire statements from him, that's just 1 blatant falsehood per YEAR since he was nominated for President:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Here is how Trump and other politicians compare:

wholies.png

Sample bias has always been an issue with Politifact, they can ignore statements in a way that can allow the #'s above to shift the way they want them to be shifted.

He has just 9 pants on fire statements during this entire time. Disagree? Ok tell us what they missed.

I did a search for Barak Obama on Same Sex marriage, and didn't pop up a return. We know he was lying before when he said he didn't support it, and then miraculously changed his mind.

Guess you aren't good at searching, which usually correlates to being poorly informed.

Funny that you had to point out a flip flop to make your point. And we all know there was no flipping involved. He supported SSM for years, he just knew it would be a political issue with his religious black base. He only changed his public view on it when the SSM proponents were louder than the Evangelical Black groups.

And considering his SC nominations, he actual views on it are easy to determine.

I don't know that and I see some space there to change mind.

I'm a liberal, and my own personal position has been for a long time that I don't care if gays could get "married" like a man and a woman so long as civil unions provided all of the same rights.

If I was running for high office I too would say that I don't support gay marriage, meaning not that I'm against it, but that it is not something important enough to me to fight for.

I'm a liberal, and my own personal position has been for a long time that I don't care if gays could get "married" like a man and a woman so long as civil unions provided all of the same rights.

If I was running for high office I too would say that I don't support gay marriage, meaning not that I'm against it, but that it is not something important enough to me to fight for.

You don't know it because you choose to ignore it. and all the explanation on your views doesn't change the obvious case that he said one thing when he know he needed his religious black base for elections, and acted a different way when he appointed SC justices, and then felt comfortable telling his actual position on it when the SSM lobby was more important to him than religious blacks.

According to Politifact he did.

Barack Obama's file

But nobody can come close to Donny Small Hand's lies.

Donald Trump's file
Cant even think for yourself on a simple yes or no question, ey?

The question was answered, Here was the question: Did Obama lie. Answer, yes.

Obama lied about the same amount as every other politician. Trumplethinskin lies more than people who have been diagnosed as pathological liars.
You are a sheep. Accept it and move on.
Yes, we have picked up on Donnie being a liar. We have also picked up on the disingenuous attacks that go with it.
Donnie lies about dumb shit like EC votes. Other presidents lie about regulating 20% of our economy, lying us into wars and lying to get the rich richer on behalf of the working class.
Nice.

He lies about the weather. He actually said it wasn't raining when people could see the rain falling. That is pathological and delusional.

And you think he's working on behalf of the middle class but call someone else a sheep.

Irony poisoning! :lol:

Unless it stops me from taking my umbrella with me, how does that hurt me?

So which of Obama's lies hurt you, since that is your standard for acceptability in lies...

Cant even think for yourself on a simple yes or no question, ey?

Obama lied about the same amount as every other politician. Trumplethinskin lies more than people who have been diagnosed as pathological liars.
Yes, we have picked up on Donnie being a liar. We have also picked up on the disingenuous attacks that go with it.
Donnie lies about dumb shit like EC votes. Other presidents lie about regulating 20% of our economy, lying us into wars and lying to get the rich richer on behalf of the working class.
Nice.

He lies about the weather. He actually said it wasn't raining when people could see the rain falling. That is pathological and delusional.

And you think he's working on behalf of the middle class but call someone else a sheep.

So which of Obama's lies hurt you, since that is your standard for acceptability in lies...

The healthcare plan one.

All politicians lie and omit truths to some extent. Sometimes it is for good reason and other times it is for selfish reasons. But Trump's lies are just outrageous and they're obvious lies. Lying about events that never took place is dangerous. Lying about illegals voting and repeating that lie is dangerous. Saying you got more electoral votes than Reagan is an obvious lie that is easily verifiable.

President Obama lied as much as every politician told some woman that her baby was cute so they could garner their vote when in fact the child along with the mother were butt ugly as can be!

Does President Obama lies excuse every other politician now and in the future for their lies!?!

President Obama lied as much as every politician told some woman that her baby was cute so they could garner their vote when in fact the child along with the mother were butt ugly as can be!

Does President Obama lies excuse every other politician now and in the future for their lies!?!
Getting something wrong, is not the same as lying.

Tell us, was it because of a video?

You don't know it because you choose to ignore it. and all the explanation on your views doesn't change the obvious case that he said one thing when he know he needed his religious black base for elections, and acted a different way when he appointed SC justices, and then felt comfortable telling his actual position on it when the SSM lobby was more important to him than religious blacks.

Am I lying?

Getting something wrong, is not the same as lying.

Tell us, was it because of a video?

Getting something wrong?

So when someone on the right lies about something it is getting something wrong but everyone else it is a damn lie to partisan whores, right!?!

Also now you want to discuss the damn video that Rice claimed spark the attack on Benghazi?

Well then you believe I must be a limp dick Progressive Liberal because the attack happen on 9/11/2012 and what does that date have in common with another date and no a video did not spark the fucking attack you partisan whore of a fucking nutter that believe if someone does not support your view must be a dick sucking Obama supporter!

Nice.

The healthcare plan one.

How? How did that lie "hurt" you?

Am I lying?

Maybe to yourself.

Nice.

The healthcare plan one.

How? How did that lie "hurt" you?

my PPO plan became un-affordable, and I had to go on a high deductible plan.

Forum List

Back