obama supporters: Did barrack hussein obama ever lie?

Did obama ever lie?

• I supported obama and I think he almost never lied

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I supported obama and I think he lied all the time

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I supported obama and I think he lied about as much as any other politician

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't support Trump and I dont think he ever lied.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not support obama and I t hink he lied all the time

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I did not support obama and I think he lied about as much as any other politician

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
th

If so, how much, and why?

Also, how much did it bother you, if at all?
I don't recall 44 ever telling the truth.....so.....
and werent we all laughing when one of the rats went before some crowd of lawmakers? Allajah? and said,,,,what did Trump Know, and when did he know it? wow,,,did he make up that new catch phrase?

i remember how Barry ended the 2010 SOTU Address boasting how the economy was just roaring !!! Millions and Millions of jobs being created every month! even up to 500 Million jobs a month!

i remember how Barry ended the 2010 SOTU Address boasting how the economy was just roaring !!! Millions and Millions of jobs being created every month! even up to 500 Million jobs a month!
Over his 8 year administration he sure did a hell of a job of bringing back all of the jobs Bush lost and more

According to Politifact he did.

Barack Obama's file

But nobody can come close to Donny Small Hand's lies.

Donald Trump's file
Cant even think for yourself on a simple yes or no question, ey?

The question was answered, Here was the question: Did Obama lie. Answer, yes.

Obama lied about the same amount as every other politician. Trumplethinskin lies more than people who have been diagnosed as pathological liars.
You are a sheep. Accept it and move on.
Yes, we have picked up on Donnie being a liar. We have also picked up on the disingenuous attacks that go with it.
Donnie lies about dumb shit like EC votes. Other presidents lie about regulating 20% of our economy, lying us into wars and lying to get the rich richer on behalf of the working class.
Nice.

Barack Obama's file

Donald Trump's file

Obama lied about the same amount as every other politician. Trumplethinskin lies more than people who have been diagnosed as pathological liars.
Yes, we have picked up on Donnie being a liar. We have also picked up on the disingenuous attacks that go with it.
Donnie lies about dumb shit like EC votes. Other presidents lie about regulating 20% of our economy, lying us into wars and lying to get the rich richer on behalf of the working class.
Nice.
Donald lies so much that when something important occurs no one will believe anything he says. Thats pathetic

Barack Obama's file

Donald Trump's file

Nice.

He lies about the weather. He actually said it wasn't raining when people could see the rain falling. That is pathological and delusional.

And you think he's working on behalf of the middle class but call someone else a sheep.

Irony poisoning! :lol:

Barack Obama's file

Donald Trump's file

Nice.

Or other things like being able to keep my health plan, and being against SSM before they were in support of it.

Barack Obama's file

Donald Trump's file

Nice.
Donald lies so much that when something important occurs no one will believe anything he says. Thats pathetic
So is acting like stupid lies are worse than things that reshape the whole planet for the worse. Seriously, all of you are more pathetic than Trump lying his ass off all the time. No joke.

Forum List

Back