obama supporters: Did barrack hussein obama ever lie?

Did obama ever lie?

• I supported obama and I think he almost never lied

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I supported obama and I think he lied all the time

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I supported obama and I think he lied about as much as any other politician

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't support Trump and I dont think he ever lied.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not support obama and I t hink he lied all the time

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I did not support obama and I think he lied about as much as any other politician

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
According to Politifact he did.

Barack Obama's file

But nobody can come close to Donny Small Hand's lies.

Donald Trump's file
Cant even think for yourself on a simple yes or no question, ey?

The question was answered, Here was the question: Did Obama lie. Answer, yes.

Obama lied about the same amount as every other politician. Trumplethinskin lies more than people who have been diagnosed as pathological liars.
You are a sheep. Accept it and move on.
Yes, we have picked up on Donnie being a liar. We have also picked up on the disingenuous attacks that go with it.
Donnie lies about dumb shit like EC votes. Other presidents lie about regulating 20% of our economy, lying us into wars and lying to get the rich richer on behalf of the working class.
Nice.

He lies about the weather. He actually said it wasn't raining when people could see the rain falling. That is pathological and delusional.

And you think he's working on behalf of the middle class but call someone else a sheep.

Irony poisoning! :lol:

Unless it stops me from taking my umbrella with me, how does that hurt me?

Obama almost never lied, here are 9 pants-on-fire statements from him, that's just 1 blatant falsehood per YEAR since he was nominated for President:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Here is how Trump and other politicians compare:

wholies.png

Sample bias has always been an issue with Politifact, they can ignore statements in a way that can allow the #'s above to shift the way they want them to be shifted.
How long have you been a self professed expert on Politifact?

According to Politifact he did.

Barack Obama's file

But nobody can come close to Donny Small Hand's lies.

Donald Trump's file
Cant even think for yourself on a simple yes or no question, ey?

The question was answered, Here was the question: Did Obama lie. Answer, yes.

Obama lied about the same amount as every other politician. Trumplethinskin lies more than people who have been diagnosed as pathological liars.
You are a sheep. Accept it and move on.
Yes, we have picked up on Donnie being a liar. We have also picked up on the disingenuous attacks that go with it.
Donnie lies about dumb shit like EC votes. Other presidents lie about regulating 20% of our economy, lying us into wars and lying to get the rich richer on behalf of the working class.
Nice.

He lies about the weather. He actually said it wasn't raining when people could see the rain falling. That is pathological and delusional.

And you think he's working on behalf of the middle class but call someone else a sheep.

Irony poisoning! :lol:
Did I say that you illiterate moron?
Why don't you, for once in your pathetic partisan life, stop being so intellectually dishonest and just STFU. Seriously. It fucking amazes me the length you democrats and republicans will go to to save face.

Obama almost never lied, here are 9 pants-on-fire statements from him, that's just 1 blatant falsehood per YEAR since he was nominated for President:

wholies.png

Sample bias has always been an issue with Politifact, they can ignore statements in a way that can allow the #'s above to shift the way they want them to be shifted.

For example?....which blatant Obama lie politifact didn't cover.

He has just 9 pants on fire statements during this entire time. Disagree? Ok tell us what they missed.

And if you can't, please take your baseless little nonononing and shove it up your ass.

wholies.png

I don't have to be an expert to point out obvious places where sample bias can be a problem.

i remember how Barry ended the 2010 SOTU Address boasting how the economy was just roaring !!! Millions and Millions of jobs being created every month! even up to 500 Million jobs a month!
Over his 8 year administration he sure did a hell of a job of bringing back all of the jobs Bush lost and more
1.2% gdp growth is a hell of a job? You've been hypnotized.

wholies.png

excuses-for-dummies.jpg

wholies.png

I don't have to be an expert to point out obvious places where sample bias can be a problem.

Even a 20% "sample bias" would make Trumplethinskin the lyingest liar in the history of lies.

i remember how Barry ended the 2010 SOTU Address boasting how the economy was just roaring !!! Millions and Millions of jobs being created every month! even up to 500 Million jobs a month!
Over his 8 year administration he sure did a hell of a job of bringing back all of the jobs Bush lost and more
13-15 million new jobs aint nothing to snooze at. How does that compare to Bush job creation

wholies.png

For example....which blatant Obama lie politifact didn't cover.

He has just 9 pants on fire statements during this entire time. Disagree? Ok tell us what they missed.

I did a search for Barak Obama on Same Sex marriage, and didn't pop up a return. We know he was lying before when he said he didn't support it, and then miraculously changed his mind.

wholies.png

Even a 20% "sample bias" would make Trumplethinskin the lyingest liar in the history of lies.

Then you add it the position bias. Politifact leans left, it's been called out for this numerous times.

All politicians make promises they can't keep. Site facts that bolster their case and ignore facts that don't.

Did Obama ever tell anything like the whoppers the Grabber in Chief has?

No way. Not even close. He truly seems to be having trouble interpreting reality.

Thats nice, but crediting -6% GDP growth for 2009 to Obama is not a fucking sane argument.

wholies.png

Then you add it the position bias. Politifact leans left, it's been called out for this numerous times.
They never lean left, the only ones accusing them of that are the righties, who despise any publication that may not toe the line.

wholies.png

Uh huh...Called out by whom? You? :lol:

Go ahead, give Donny Small Hands a 20% "sample bias"...still the biggest liar ever.

Thats nice, but crediting -6% GDP growth for 2009 to Obama is not a fucking sane argument.
Obama was responsible for all of Bush failures, so that Bush never did anything wrong

They never lean left, the only ones accusing them of that are the righties, who despise any publication that may not toe the line.

Confirmation bias is your issue, you know.

wholies.png

For example....which blatant Obama lie politifact didn't cover.

I did a search for Barak Obama on Same Sex marriage, and didn't pop up a return. We know he was lying before when he said he didn't support it, and then miraculously changed his mind.

Guess you aren't good at searching, which usually correlates to being poorly informed.

President Barack Obama's shifting stance on gay marriage

Go ahead, give Donny Small Hands a 20% "sample bias"...still the biggest liar ever.

What matter is this sample, and even politifact has to report this accurately.

Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

What matter is this sample, and even politifact has to report this accurately.

Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

Major campaign promise: We have a wonderful Obamacare replacement plan - TOTAL LIE, HAD NOTHING BUT A BLUFF, deferred to congress.

Forum List

Back