‘Insurmountable’: Morning Joe says Trump’s Russia lies may have already sunk his presidency

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.

Translation: Trump is Winning

• Banned

How much worse could things be for Trump if he was losing?

Perhaps you should ask Hellary and the other RaTz. See the difference now, snowflake?

• Banned

Perhaps you should ask Hellary and the other RaTz. See the difference now, snowflake?
sweetie

Doubtful.

They've been shoveling dirt on Trump since the primaries. and here he is.

Honeybadger Trump don't care.

In the same way the Clintons sailed on while they were covered in muck, pretending as if it just didn't exist and vilifying their critics, Trump does much the same thing.

Unless an actual smoking gun is dug up, this will churn through a couple of news cycles and be gone like a fart in a hurricane.....

Rest assured that Morning Schmoe will latch onto any negative story about Trump and push it for all it's worth. That is his role as the morning wing of the Trump media assault team.

Didn't they also predict he wouldn't win the nomination or the election?

Oh no someone from MSNBC doesn't like Trump, his President must truly be over. You tards keep swallowing this shit. Last time "THE RUSSIANS DID NOT HACK THE ELECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" . What really happened is that a non-governmental political group with security measures my 2 year old grandson could have broke into, got their email server hacked. You liberal need to take some elementary computer courses to understand some basics.

I love how we are supposed to believe the media's prognostication of Trump's administration's demise when they havn't been correct about Trump from the beginning.

I recall the MSM almost entirely claiming Trump was a joke candidate and wouldn't accomplish anything.

FUCKING MORONS.

Now I am supposed to believe them that his Presidency is doomed after 1 month?

The butt hurt snowflakes in the MSM got embarassed because their blatant partisanship was on display and they look like tools.

Last edited:

Hillary isn't the topic anymore, snowflake. All of the so-called "investigations" of the Clintons ended the moment Trump was elected.

What is at issue are the things that Liberals started saying about Donald the moment he invited Russia to hack Hillary's emails. Instead, the hacking of the DNC and the fake new attacks on Clinton, her health, her Foundation, the FBI investigation and avalanche of "disinformation" flowing out of fake news sites and the Wikileaks site, was intended to rile people up against Clinton, and obscure Trump's ties to Russia.

Instead of pursuing the ties between Trump and Russia, the press focussed on the Clinton email scandal and Donnie was able to dodge that bullet, but with Clinton out of the picture, the full attention of the media, and the intelligence community is off Clinton and squarely on Trump, and he's withering under the heat.

Hillary isn't the topic anymore, snowflake. All of the so-called "investigations" of the Clintons ended the moment Trump was elected.
That's because the right doesn't operate like the left. We voted for Trump to fix this mess and he's set out to do it. Hillary would serve no purpose in that. The left however, has nothing substantive to offer. Their policies fail where they are implemented so all they really have to run on is 'we are not as bad as the other guys'. That's why it's imperative to run down their opponents in the most vicious manner possible.

What is at issue are the things that Liberals started saying about Donald the moment he invited Russia to hack Hillary's emails. Instead, the hacking of the DNC and the fake new attacks on Clinton, her health, her Foundation, the FBI investigation and avalanche of "disinformation" flowing out of fake news sites and the Wikileaks site, was intended to rile people up against Clinton, and obscure Trump's ties to Russia.

Instead of pursuing the ties between Trump and Russia, the press focussed on the Clinton email scandal and Donnie was able to dodge that bullet, but with Clinton out of the picture, the full attention of the media, and the intelligence community is off Clinton and squarely on Trump, and he's withering under the heat.

Withering under the heat? We're all cool, calm and ELECTED!!

BWAHAHAHAHA

:blowup:

Forum List

Back