Obama supporters call Black Republican an Uncle Tom N*gger

True story, in my hometown(somewhere in mass) there was a new restaurant called "Sambos"...now this is way back maybe around 1980? back when Michael Jackson was still a "Black Male". anyway,,,all hell broke loose. The restaurant was actually the names of the two owners. I don't remember what happened in the end. Now can you imagine a restaurant in San Fran/or LA called " The Foo-King" Chinese Palace? that would be interesting.

How many other people were there, over how large an area?

The left wing is obsessed with race.

Our blacks are so much better than their blacks," Coulter told Fox News. "To become a black Republican, you don't just roll into it. You're not going with the flow. You have fought against probably your family members, probably your neighbors, you have thought everything out and that's why we have very impressive blacks in our party."

HLN's Joy Behar questioned Coulter's remarks on Tuesday evening, asking if she believed "all the African Americans who are Democrats are stupid?"

"No," a testy Coulter answered. "I'm saying Google Maxine Waters, Cynthia McKinney, John Conyers, and then Google Allen West, Michael Steele or Herman Cain. ... Ours are more impressive. There's no question about it."

Who's the president of the USA?

Ann Coulter defends remarks that conservative blacks are

Yes Salt Jones, it was because he is black.

And yes, our blacks are far more impressive than yours.

As for the president, he is not "black". He is mix race, half white, half black.

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:

This proves AGAIN what I have ALWAYS said -it is the LEFT who are the true racists. They were in the past, they are today and they will never change their stripes in this lifetime.

The double standard here by the media is enough to gag a maggot -truly. Just imagine the media attention if this were conservatives saying these things to blacks or about any black person.

This is how Democrats try to keep blacks on their plantation in spite of Emancipation -they believe they OWN blacks, therefore they FIRMLY believe any black person who wanders off their plantation is deserving of their most vicious, heartless, scumsucking, hate-filled and racist attacks. And they ARE racists -the worst kind of all. They lie when they claim otherwise and it only takes a small thing like the fact a black person happens to belong to a different political party to bring it out. That's all it takes -a black person who isn't a Democrat as if that is a monumental thing in their world. BECAUSE IT IS. The thing is I doubt a fucking one of them even knows or understands the real irony of them -of all political sides -calling any black person an "uncle Tom" -when they are attacking that person for refusing to do what THEY tell him! They believe they are totally justified to go all out on their attack of any black who leaves their plantation -oh gee no surprise there. Besides it teaches the rest of them a big, scary lesson what awaits them if they dare to do the same, doesn't it? Ah, the total irony of white liberal Democrats calling a black man an Uncle Tom for refusing to do what HE tells him just goes right over their hate-filled, slave owning mentality, arrogant asshole heads. Just rich, isn't it?

Who are the real uncle Toms if they feel that is an appropriate label in this day and age? Those numbered among the only race in the nation that votes as a bloc for only one political party showing a total lack of independent thinking and that they are totally dominated and owned? Or the person who refuses to believe the soul-destroying, family-destroying paternalistic racism blacks are exposed to in this country from birth until the day they die by the filthy, racist, hate-filled and arrogant left who do it with a sad smile and a pat on the back -repeatedly and constantly told they can't possibly succeed in life when competing against whites. That they can't possibly provide for themselves or their families without government handouts paid for by whitey. Can't possibly expect to succeed unless expectations for them are lowered. Democrats believe they STILL own blacks to this day -and any slave who leaves their plantation deserves to be publicly humiliated and be shown who his real master is.

Any black who spits on that bullshit and leaves Democrats in his dust is a FAR braver man than ANY of the FILTH and SCUM shouting at him with their racist, hate-filled, angry bullshit. The left are THE most intolerant people in this country -while constantly accusing their political enemies of what is in reality their own worst sins. Every time they claim to be so "tolerant" remember, they mean tolerant of the most superficial differences among us -and of course just about every form of immorality. But they are VICIOUSLY and REVOLTINGLY, and at times DANGEROUSLY intolerant of any difference in THOUGHT. Something about having different opinions, different beliefs and different ideas about how to best achieve even the same goals they may have -makes them believe they are justified in treating another human being like this. Democrats were the slave owners -and to this very day they believe they still own blacks. There needs to be a second Emancipation in this country -and the sooner the better for all people.

I'd seriously rather lose a limb than be a liberal.

Last edited:
But then again, our whites are more impressive. Our asians are more impressive. Our hispanics are more impressive. Our women are FAR FAR more impressive.

Ours are simply more impressive than yours any way one looks at it. Blacks included.

But then again, our whites are more impressive. Our asians are more impressive. Our hispanics are more impressive. Our women are FAR FAR more impressive.

Ours are simply more impressive than yours any way one looks at it. Blacks included.

How many do you own?

so where is the NAACP on this issue? they didn't bitch when Obama flushed 535 Billion down the toilet,,,are they still deciding if and when to call Cain a Wigger?

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:

This proves AGAIN what I have ALWAYS said -it is the LEFT who are the true racists. They were in the past, they are today and they will never change their stripes in this lifetime.

The double standard here by the media is enough to gag a maggot -truly. Just imagine the media attention if this were conservatives saying these things to blacks or about any black person.

This is how Democrats try to keep blacks on their plantation in spite of Emancipation -they believe they OWN blacks, therefore they FIRMLY believe any black person who wanders off their plantation is deserving of their most vicious, heartless, scumsucking, hate-filled and racist attacks. And they ARE racists -the worst kind of all. They lie when they claim otherwise and it only takes a small thing like the fact a black person happens to belong to a different political party to bring it out. That's all it takes -a black person who isn't a Democrat as if that is a monumental thing in their world. BECAUSE IT IS. The thing is I doubt a fucking one of them even knows or understands the real irony of them -of all political sides -calling any black person an "uncle Tom" -when they are attacking that person for refusing to do what THEY tell him! They believe they are totally justified to go all out on their attack of any black who leaves their plantation -oh gee no surprise there. Besides it teaches the rest of them a big, scary lesson what awaits them if they dare to do the same, doesn't it? Ah, the total irony of white liberal Democrats calling a black man an Uncle Tom for refusing to do what HE tells him just goes right over their hate-filled, slave owning mentality, arrogant asshole heads. Just rich, isn't it?

Who are the real uncle Toms if they feel that is an appropriate label in this day and age? Those numbered among the only race in the nation that votes as a bloc for only one political party showing a total lack of independent thinking and that they are totally dominated and owned? Or the person who refuses to believe the soul-destroying, family-destroying paternalistic racism blacks are exposed to in this country from birth until the day they die by the filthy, racist, hate-filled and arrogant left who do it with a sad smile and a pat on the back -repeatedly and constantly told they can't possibly succeed in life when competing against whites. That they can't possibly provide for themselves or their families without government handouts paid for by whitey. Can't possibly expect to succeed unless expectations for them are lowered. Democrats believe they STILL own blacks to this day -and any slave who leaves their plantation deserves to be publicly humiliated and be shown who his real master is.

Any black who spits on that bullshit and leaves Democrats in his dust is a FAR braver man than ANY of the FILTH and SCUM shouting at him with their racist, hate-filled, angry bullshit. The left are THE most intolerant people in this country -while constantly accusing their political enemies of what is in reality their own worst sins. Every time they claim to be so "tolerant" remember, they mean tolerant of the most superficial differences among us -and of course just about every form of immorality. But they are VICIOUSLY and REVOLTINGLY, and at times DANGEROUSLY intolerant of any difference in THOUGHT. Something about having different opinions, different beliefs and different ideas about how to best achieve even the same goals they may have -makes them believe they are justified in treating another human being like this. Democrats were the slave owners -and to this very day they believe they still own blacks. There needs to be a second Emancipation in this country -and the sooner the better for all people.

I'd seriously rather lose a limb than be a liberal.

Our blacks are so much better than their blacks," Coulter told Fox News. "To become a black Republican, you don't just roll into it. You're not going with the flow. You have fought against probably your family members, probably your neighbors, you have thought everything out and that's why we have very impressive blacks in our party."

HLN's Joy Behar questioned Coulter's remarks on Tuesday evening, asking if she believed "all the African Americans who are Democrats are stupid?"

"No," a testy Coulter answered. "I'm saying Google Maxine Waters, Cynthia McKinney, John Conyers, and then Google Allen West, Michael Steele or Herman Cain. ... Ours are more impressive. There's no question about it."

Do liberals use the bible to guide their lives?

What percentage of Mormons voted for Romney in 2008?

Last edited:
Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party. They wouldn't want their slaves wandering off the plantation now would they? Even if only a small number of African Americans switched to the Republican Party,it would hurt the Democratic Party very badly. So now they're pulling out all the stops with their 'Uncle Tom' slurs. But it's just more of the same ole same ole. Less people are listening to their old B.S. nowadays. It is very abhorrent behavior but i can't say i'm surprised.

You all would do yourselves a big favor and gain more support if you stopped using racist bullshit like "wondering off the plantation".

"Racist"?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Its-OK-Leave-Plantation-Underground/dp/0965521818]Amazon.com: It's OK to Leave the Plantation : The New Underground Railroad (9780965521819): C. Mason Weaver: Books[/ame]

As an analogy it's barely mildly provocative. Especially when compared to what was said in the OP about a right of center black American.

An Analogy used only on blacks, dont play stupid.
And why'd you post a book anyways? What is...er..huh?

Last edited:
Bush wasn't a buck dancing, mammy singing coon.

Poll: In North Carolina, Obama Beats Cain by 80 With Black Voters.
Obama easily crushes Cain with those voters, carrying blacks 86 percent to 6 percent. (Only 8 black voters in this sample said they'd vote for Cain.) John McCain only got 5 percent of the black vote here in 2008.

Poll: In North Carolina, Obama Beats Cain by 80 With Black Voters

Do you hate him so because he is so successful? Republican? Conservative? Black thru and thru? Highly educated? Multi talented?

What makes him a buck dancing, mammy singing coon to you? You sound so envious and bitter.

What other Presidential candidate sings Amazing Grace at the end of a press conference?
What other Presidential candidate doesn't know China is a nuclear power?

Cain takes pride in not knowing, its like a badge of honor with him. Ask him a foreign policy question.

He knows damn well that China is a nuclear power. His words are taken out of context.

For crying out loud the man has a Bachelors in Mathematics and a Masters in Computer Science and he worked ballistics for the US Navy. Of course he knows China is a nuclear power.

People are calling him stupid? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And when Obama was elected President, how much foreign policy experience did he have? Or Bush, or Clinton. At least G.H. had been head of the CIA for a short time. Honestly I think you can go back as far as you want and seriously Nixon would be the only one that would have qualified for having foreign policy experience and even that is dicy. Kennedy and Johnson as far as I remember didn't have any either. Ford but only because he'd been VP to Nixon maybe.

Truly, I can't see where any POTUS when elected really had a stellar foreign policy resume.

That's funny- it was all on film- just not Fox I guess... Scarey brainwashed hater lilly white A-holes...

Of course he's not stupid, just ignorant, bought off,a Koch Bros employee, a RW radio talking head, etc.- and a goner. Back to the Mormon, pro choice, pro health care Massachusetts guy. What do you expect when everyone else is whacked?

Forum List

Back