Obama Supporter Bashes Obama, Defends Bain Capital

It's also ancient history, and you're obviously too stupid to understand that.

It can't be "ancient history" since it took place less than 50 years ago. Calling me stupid isn't going to make you any smarter.

Lyndon Johnson: "“I’ll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

And?

Aside from salty speech..you have any further evidence that Johnson was a racist?

Bear in mind..racism is the belief that your race is superior to all others..

What some of you conservatives have been touting as racism..basically is divorcing the meaning from the word.

Do you believe Lyndon Johnson was a racist?

The left can't see their own hypocrisy here. The color of a peson's skin doesn't matter. If you're Black, then you have to vote Democrat. If you are Black and vote Republican, then you are a racist.

This is the sad state of the USA.

This is the problem we have today in the United States of America. The racist indoctrination of many Americans is ruining our nation. Salt Jones is an example of the lunacy and ignorance that has taken root in our culture.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know American history?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.- IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The 13th Amendment to the Constitution declared that "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction." Formally abolishing slavery in the United States, the 13th Amendment was passed by the Congress on January 31, 1865, and ratified by the states on December 6, 1865.

AN ACT To enforce the fifteenth amendment to the Constitution of the United States, and for other purposes. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That this Act shall be known as the "Voting Rights Act of 1965."

SEC. 2. No voting qualification or prerequisite to voting, or standard, practice, or procedure shall be imposed or applied by any State or political subdivision to deny or abridge the right of any citizen of the United States to vote on account of race or color.-Transcript of Voting Rights Act (1965)

When did the so called "racist indoctrination of many Americans" begin and when did it "take root in our culture"?

It can't be "ancient history" since it took place less than 50 years ago. Calling me stupid isn't going to make you any smarter.

Lyndon Johnson: "“I’ll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

And?

Aside from salty speech..you have any further evidence that Johnson was a racist?

What some of you conservatives have been touting as racism..basically is divorcing the meaning from the word.

Nope.

And?

Nope.

That's some funny shinola right there!

Last edited:
Conservative Black Americans are "racists" according to Salt Jones.

Yes they are, if the provide ground cover for racists like you. I posed the same question to you and SniperFire, both of you claimed Booker left the "plantation".

Sniperfire: Did Booker stray off the plantation?

Salt Jones: Did Newt and Santorum when they started attacking Romney about his time at Bain Capital?

Sniperfire: Absolutely. But it had nothing to do with skin color.

Now your response:

Buford: Yes, Booker ran off the plantation, but they got him and whipped him into line. He's gonna be a good negroe now.

Salt Jones: Were Newt and Santorum good "negroe" when they pulled back from criticizing Romney over Bain Capital, after the republican backlash towards them?

Buford: Newt and Santorum are white, dear. He was caught and got a good whippin'. He's a good boy now.

So anyone who disagrees with a liberal is a racist, regardless if they are black, Hispanic, White, Native, etc, etc. Would you agree with that?

No. Blacks like Herman Cain, Allen West, Rev Jesse Lee Peterson, Doreen Borelli, Erik Rush et al who provide cover for racist white conservatives are.

Yes they are, if the provide ground cover for racists like you. I posed the same question to you and SniperFire, both of you claimed Booker left the "plantation".

Salt Jones: Did Newt and Santorum when they started attacking Romney about his time at Bain Capital?

Now your response:

Buford: Yes, Booker ran off the plantation, but they got him and whipped him into line. He's gonna be a good negroe now.

Salt Jones: Were Newt and Santorum good "negroe" when they pulled back from criticizing Romney over Bain Capital, after the republican backlash towards them?

Buford: Newt and Santorum are white, dear. He was caught and got a good whippin'. He's a good boy now.

So anyone who disagrees with a liberal is a racist, regardless if they are black, Hispanic, White, Native, etc, etc. Would you agree with that?

No. Blacks like Herman Cain, Allen West, Rev Jesse Lee Peterson, Doreen Borelli, Erik Rush et al who provide cover for racist white conservatives are.

i.e., anyone who dares stray off the plantation.

:lol:

And?

Nope.

LOL. Thanks, man. That's beautiful.

Now your response:

President Lyndon Johnson....“I’ll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

The left can't see their own hypocrisy here. The color of a peson's skin doesn't matter. If you're Black, then you have to vote Democrat. If you are Black and vote Republican, then you are a racist.

This is the sad state of the USA.

Yet I have praise Tim Scott several times on this board and I think Harold Ford Jr is a gutless sellout. So study you topic before you write crap. I live in white conservative America, Arizona, and work in the white conservative dominated defense industry. What I see and hear everyday doesn't jibe with what post?

President Lyndon Johnson....“I’ll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

Guess you missed the whole civil rights thing.

How old are you?

How old are you?

We all understand your inability to defend a racist Democrat President and the fact you have to make it pesonal to deflect.

Wow, he used us all the way to a black president, black attorney general, scores of leftist federal judges and appointing 2 leftist supreme court justices.:cuckoo:

The user has become the used and that's the thing you don't understand. Look at who dominated the Democratic Party rules committee, blacks control the Democratic party now.

Wow, he used us all the way to a black president, black attorney general, scores of leftist federal judges and appointing 2 leftist supreme court justices.:cuckoo:

The user has become the used and that's the thing you don't understand. Look at who dominated the Democratic Party rules committee, blacks control the Democratic party now.

Do you believe every Black person in the USA should be a Democrat?

How old are you?

We all understand your inability to defend a racist Democrat President and the fact you have to make it pesonal to deflect.

Personal?

Well yeah.

Johnson wasn't a racist. You don't seem to understand that back in those days..certain words that are held as taboo now..weren't back then. And I've asked you to back up your claims with some examples of Johnson's actions that you lead you to believe he was a racist. Like membership in the clan, or putting up legislation that would effectively separate the races (Like Jim Crow) or something..

Which is why I asked.

And back to the meaning of racism:

rac·ism
   [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA

noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
Racism | Define Racism at Dictionary.com

That should be your starting point for determining racism.

Forum List

Back