Obama Supporter Bashes Obama, Defends Bain Capital

Newt and Santorum are white, dear. He was caught and got a good whippin'. He's a good boy now.

Obama surrogate Booker backs off criticisms of president's campaign in video | Fox News

Tinydancer points out that the first slaves in America were white British and Irish children, so what does race have to do with slavery? It seems you are not up to speed on your right-wing talking points. You can continue this line of attack and I will embarrass you or you can concede and move on. Your choice.

Oh please, please, please embarrass me. You're just the one I'm looking for. Go for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bEOiDjdhF4&feature=related]KKK Democrats Lynching Killing Black & White 'Radical Republicans' - YouTube[/ame]

Are the democrats of today the same democrats of 1850, 1950, or 1964?

This lady uses the term "Government Planatation". Is she a racist also? Idiot

Blacklash -- Food Stamp Nation -- Deneen Borelli - Fox and Friends -- 3-6-12 - YouTube

She's a black conservative, so the answer is yes or are Jews the only ones who can be self-hating?

Yes, she's a Black conservative as far as her politics go. She is also an American first.

Tell us all why she is "self-hating".

Because she sides with racists like you and your racism was exposed by your "Newt and Santorum are white" comment. I asked Sniperfire the same question I posed to you and got a non-racist political answer.

She's a black conservative, so the answer is yes or are Jews the only ones who can be self-hating?

Yes, she's a Black conservative as far as her politics go. She is also an American first.

Because she sides with racists like you and your racism was exposed by your "Newt and Santorum are white" comment. I asked Sniperfire the same question I posed to you and got a non-racist political answer.

What did she say that is "racist".

Is this man a racist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRE36Fxxx1w]Tea Party in Beverly Hills (best audio) Rev. Wayne Perryman "Blacks, Whites & Racist Democrats"(3/8) - YouTube[/ame]

You better step it up if you're going to "destroy" me. Is this man a racist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryXpK042pQ&feature=fvwrel]Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

Is this man a racist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRE36Fxxx1w]Tea Party in Beverly Hills (best audio) Rev. Wayne Perryman "Blacks, Whites & Racist Democrats"(3/8) - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, because they side with racists like you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryXpK042pQ&feature=fvwrel]Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

And this lady is a racist too?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CLPhz0DHM]Tea Party Racism?? - YouTube[/ame]

This is the problem we have today in the United States of America. The racist indoctrination of many Americans is ruining our nation. Salt Jones is an example of the lunacy and ignorance that has taken root in our culture.

Lyndon Johnson, Democrat US Senator, 1957

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days, and that’s a problem for us, since they’ve got something now they never had before: the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this — we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

It seems that "uppityness" got us a black president, black Attorney General, a bunch of leftist federal judges and 2 hardcore leftists on the Supreme Court. I guess the "not enough to make a difference” plan didn't work out so well.

The man who said that became a DEMOCRAT President.

And he also got the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed,

which drove about 80% of white Southerners into the Republican party.

It seems that "uppityness" got us a black president, black Attorney General, a bunch of leftist federal judges and 2 hardcore leftists on the Supreme Court. I guess the "not enough to make a difference” plan didn't work out so well.

The man who said that became a DEMOCRAT President.

And he also got the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed,

which drove about 80% of white Southerners into the Republican party.

In your opinion, was Lyndon Johnson a racist?

Newt and Santorum are white, dear. He was caught and got a good whippin'. He's a good boy now.

Obama surrogate Booker backs off criticisms of president's campaign in video | Fox News

If we all agree that we get that you're a racist asshole, would you be willing to stop reminding us?

You mean stop reminding you that the Democrat party founded the KKK and is the party of race? I can't do that. It's the truth.

It's also ancient history, and you're obviously too stupid to understand that.

there are sane people left in the world. nice to see.

Sane in what way?

There was nothing illegal about what Bain Capital has conducting it's business. However, while that sort of ruthless behavior is advantageous to it's executives and stockholders..it is not to the people's who's jobs were lost.

Romney has said that he wants to take his business acumen gained by his experience with Bain and apply it to the government.

That's what happened with Bush who very much applied what he learned working at Arbusto and with the Texas Rangers.

If that's the sort of economy a voter wants..they should vote for Romney. They will get the very same economy and outcome Bush gave this country.

If we all agree that we get that you're a racist asshole, would you be willing to stop reminding us?

You mean stop reminding you that the Democrat party founded the KKK and is the party of race? I can't do that. It's the truth.

It can't be "ancient history" since it took place less than 50 years ago. Calling me stupid isn't going to make you any smarter.

Lyndon Johnson: "“I’ll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

Conservative Black Americans are "racists" according to Salt Jones.

Yes they are, if the provide ground cover for racists like you. I posed the same question to you and SniperFire, both of you claimed Booker left the "plantation".

Sniperfire: Did Booker stray off the plantation?

Salt Jones: Did Newt and Santorum when they started attacking Romney about his time at Bain Capital?

Sniperfire: Absolutely. But it had nothing to do with skin color.

Now your response:

Buford: Yes, Booker ran off the plantation, but they got him and whipped him into line. He's gonna be a good negroe now.

Salt Jones: Were Newt and Santorum good "negroe" when they pulled back from criticizing Romney over Bain Capital, after the republican backlash towards them?

Buford: Newt and Santorum are white, dear. He was caught and got a good whippin'. He's a good boy now.

It can't be "ancient history" since it took place less than 50 years ago. Calling me stupid isn't going to make you any smarter.

Lyndon Johnson: "“I’ll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

And?

Aside from salty speech..you have any further evidence that Johnson was a racist?

Bear in mind..racism is the belief that your race is superior to all others..

What some of you conservatives have been touting as racism..basically is divorcing the meaning from the word.

Conservative Black Americans are "racists" according to Salt Jones.

Yes they are, if the provide ground cover for racists like you. I posed the same question to you and SniperFire, both of you claimed Booker left the "plantation".

Sniperfire: Did Booker stray off the plantation?

Salt Jones: Did Newt and Santorum when they started attacking Romney about his time at Bain Capital?

Sniperfire: Absolutely. But it had nothing to do with skin color.

Now your response:

Buford: Yes, Booker ran off the plantation, but they got him and whipped him into line. He's gonna be a good negroe now.

Salt Jones: Were Newt and Santorum good "negroe" when they pulled back from criticizing Romney over Bain Capital, after the republican backlash towards them?

Buford: Newt and Santorum are white, dear. He was caught and got a good whippin'. He's a good boy now.

So anyone who disagrees with a liberal is a racist, regardless if they are black, Hispanic, White, Native, etc, etc. Would you agree with that?

Forum List

Back