Obama Supporter Bashes Obama, Defends Bain Capital

Bain kept that steel company alive 8 years after it would have died a normal death. The crowning credit to Bain was that it survived Bethelem Steel which was a much larger company but didn't have Bain's guidance.

One used private capital to invest and one used taxpayer's dollars to squander. Romney had been running the Olympics for two years when Bain, which was headed for bankruptcy,when he took it over went down.

Ryan, Goolsbee debate Obama, Romney economic records

There is a reason why democrats fixate on the steel company that had no choice but to fail instead of the hundreds of companies that benefitted by Bain. It's a democrat thing.

There is a reason why democrats fixate on the steel company that had no choice but to fail instead of the hundreds of companies that benefitted by Bain. It's a democrat thing.

And it will help crush Romney. The bain ads will work.

The biggest reason is to avoid talking about the economy and any plans to correct it. Spending more, is not the answer.

It seems the G-8 doesn't agree with you. I guess the austerity the EU tried changed some minds.

Yes, Booker ran off the plantation, but they got him and whipped him into line. He's gonna be a good negroe now.

Yes, Booker ran off the plantation, but they got him and whipped him into line. He's gonna be a good negroe now.

Were Newt and Santorum good "negroe" when they pulled back from criticizing Romney over Bain Capital, after the republican backlash towards them?

Were Newt and Santorum good "negroe" when they pulled back from criticizing Romney over Bain Capital, after the republican backlash towards them?

Newt and Santorum are white, dear. He was caught and got a good whippin'. He's a good boy now.

Obama surrogate Booker backs off criticisms of president's campaign in video | Fox News

I'm mildly shocked that the rightwingers around here are implicitly agreeing that the attacks on the Reverend Wright ought to stop.

Or put another way, I don't believe it for a second.

Lyndon Johnson, Democrat US Senator, 1957

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days, and that’s a problem for us, since they’ve got something now they never had before: the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this — we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

Newt and Santorum are white, dear. He was caught and got a good whippin'. He's a good boy now.

Obama surrogate Booker backs off criticisms of president's campaign in video | Fox News

If we all agree that we get that you're a racist asshole, would you be willing to stop reminding us?

I'm mildly shocked that the rightwingers around here are implicitly agreeing that the attacks on the Reverend Wright ought to stop.

Or put another way, I don't believe it for a second.

Telling the truth is an "attack". LOL.

When a liberal criticizes a republican President, it's called "speaking truth to power". When conservatives criticize a democrat President, it's a "racist, bigoted, angry, hateful mob".

If we all agree that we get that you're a racist asshole, would you be willing to stop reminding us?

You mean stop reminding you that the Democrat party founded the KKK and is the party of race? I can't do that. It's the truth.

This lady uses the term "Government Planatation". Is she a racist also? Idiot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slGeFzH44oE]Blacklash -- Food Stamp Nation -- Deneen Borelli - Fox and Friends -- 3-6-12 - YouTube[/ame]

Tinydancer points out that the first slaves in America were white British and Irish children, so what does race have to do with slavery? It seems you are not up to speed on your right-wing talking points. You can continue this line of attack and I will embarrass you or you can concede and move on. Your choice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slGeFzH44oE]Blacklash -- Food Stamp Nation -- Deneen Borelli - Fox and Friends -- 3-6-12 - YouTube[/ame]

She's a black conservative, so the answer is yes or are Jews the only ones who can be self-hating?

Tinydancer points out that the first slaves in America were white British and Irish children, so what does race have to do with slavery? It seems you are not up to speed on your right-wing talking points. You can continue this line of attack and I will embarrass you or you can concede and move on. Your choice.

Oh please, please, please embarrass me. You're just the one I'm looking for. Go for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bEOiDjdhF4&feature=related]KKK Democrats Lynching Killing Black & White 'Radical Republicans' - YouTube[/ame]

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days, and that’s a problem for us, since they’ve got something now they never had before: the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this — we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

It seems that "uppityness" got us a black president, black Attorney General, a bunch of leftist federal judges and 2 hardcore leftists on the Supreme Court. I guess the "not enough to make a difference” plan didn't work out so well.

She's a black conservative, so the answer is yes or are Jews the only ones who can be self-hating?

Yes, she's a Black conservative as far as her politics go. She is also an American first.

Tell us all why she is "self-hating".

It seems that "uppityness" got us a black president, black Attorney General, a bunch of leftist federal judges and 2 hardcore leftists on the Supreme Court. I guess the "not enough to make a difference” plan didn't work out so well.

The man who said that became a DEMOCRAT President.

Forum List

Back